Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,008 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed (4542 Views)

Breaking News - The Plan To Eliminate IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Bashiru / Igbo Miscreants Arraigned By Buhari's DSS For Secret Trial Of Nnamd Kanu Exposed / Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by oilyngbati(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Listen to this clip, as it exposes the fraudster, Nnamdi Kanu, a so called 'freedom fighter'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YwMdhyzIs

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by ifeanyija(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Really?
Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by oilyngbati(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
This guy has been committing fraud on gullible people, using Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by mistabiola: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Biatch cheesy cheesy
Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Biafra or Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by SUBMARINE: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mumu OP

If you want to stop Biafra, treat Igbos as fellow country men

10 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Only the gullible thinks Nigeria will break now.

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by totit: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
oilyngbati:
Listen to this clip, as it exposes the fraudster, Nnamdi Kanu, a so called 'freedom fighter'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YwMdhyzIs

Cheii
To my archive for reference grin

3 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by jlinkd78(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
I burnt my mb to listen to this over 30minutes tape and really feel very embrassed as an Igbo man. First, I feel terrible at d very poor level of verb construction and other grammatical blunders by a supposedly Biafraland lady living outside Nigeria. She is so bad in tenses DAT d rules of concord and proximity were lacking in almost all her 'vomit' even though it appeared she was reading a written script and one cud imagine how worse it wud v bin if it was an impromptu conversation. Even pronouns n adjective were not better; Nnamdi mother is a 'he' , Policemen 'is' etc. She wud v allowed someone else do this presentation. Secondly, I see envy and infighting among themselves. Though am not a fan of Nnamdi Kalu and d way he is going about his anti-'zoo' struggle, I feel ashamed DAT this lady is from Igboland. Why not do this recording in Igbo language than exposing us negatively this way. Already having insomnia and wonder how to get sleep now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Cnt laugh... Stupid igbos

3 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
the new igbo leader or ojukwu grin

6 Likes

I only pity his followers. grin

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by Emekamex(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Don't have mb to waste

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
SMH, I was even expecting something serious, like caught in the act video.

A lady hiding behind a recorder talking means nothing, anyone can do it.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by vayne(m): 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Define EXPOSED

2 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
How is this exposed?Smh

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
South West following Biafra like mumu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by SOUNDKING: 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
gboss4sure:
SMH, I was even expecting something serious, like caught in the act video.

A lady hiding behind a recorder talking means nothing, anyone can do it.
all na wash, God bless you, but wait o why is Biafra issue causing people heart quake, God bless Nnamdi as long as he is voicing the truth let him defraud us,but when the fraud becomes truth the op shouldn' forget to wash his face with shame if he survives his miserable days of heart quakes. God bless Biafra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by 1deadlugard: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
shame to you nigger land .

radio biafra only speaks he did not physically killed any body ,

because truth hurt this primitive vampires from the waste slum .

cry me a lagoon .

you know you scared idiots . is it by force to remain in the same house with you ? seek odua republic and stop opening biafra thread .

cowards . cool

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by Eshinwaju: 12:01am On Jul 02, 2015
Biafra...........I dey laff in chinese.....chingpongchingpongching...... grin
Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by ojimbo(m): 12:15am On Jul 02, 2015
i believed most of my igbo brothers here will spit rubbish from their moth to condemn this woman, remember that in every 'nonsense' there is always a 'sense'
from the very first time i heard this man on radio, my mind has never been in peace because all he is bringing to us is international enmities.
if we igbos will calm down for some seconds and take a look at what this man is creating in our minds which is total 'hatred'. i promise you all, we must regret where this man is driving us to
it is a must. we must regret it
every one has his or her own thought, so i don't need insults and anyone that wants to quote me. make thunder fire him.
just take a look at what recently happened in america. a law(gay marriage) that was signed by their legislative. we are different from Americans, so if their citizens are happy with human right and the implementation of gay marriage, why can we leave them alone and focus more on how to improve our lives here in nigeria both in science and technology. go to all media, it is only we igbos are causing americans, calling them all sorts of name, promising them the punishments of God and that the wrath of god will fall on them yet they are living far better than in terms of quality lives and low poverty.
i will advice all my fellow igbos, we are not the only tribe in africa. other countries are and they pretend as if they don't exist while we are the only one exposing our foolishness to the whole world.
i have said all i want to say. lets know how we use our mouth and prevent creating enmity to ourselves as the woman have stated above

5 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by 1deadlugard: 12:24am On Jul 02, 2015
ojimbo:
i believed most of my igbo brothers here will spit rubbish from their moth to condemn this woman, remember that in every 'nonsense' there is always a 'sense'
from the very first time i heard this man on radio, my mind has never been in peace because all he is bringing to us is international enmities.
if we igbos will calm down for some seconds and take a look at what this man is creating in our minds which is total 'hatred'. i promise you all, we must regret where this man is driving us to

igbo indeed

advice your yoruba tribe to stop opening biafras thread because it can not stop .

biafra lives forever.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by ojimbo(m): 12:29am On Jul 02, 2015
1deadlugard:

igbo indeed

advice your yoruba tribe to stop opening biafras thread because it can not stop .

biafra lives forever.
oga were nwayo, eziokwu na agba agba na nti, you will regret all this hatred this man is creating in our minds in due time,

3 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by 1deadlugard: 12:53am On Jul 02, 2015
ojimbo:
oga were nwayo, eziokwu na agba agba na nti, you will regret all this hatred this man is creating in our minds in due time,

deede olu .

cowards cool
Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by chinchum(m): 12:57am On Jul 02, 2015
Ridiculous stuff. I see thick layers of delusion and indoctrination oozing out from the accuser.

The black heart in me wants biafra to be achieved, i am so certain it would be a disaster of gargantuan proportion. South sudan will be a learner beside what will come out of it. Humanitarian crisis loading......
Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 02, 2015
SOUNDKING:
all na wash, God bless you, but wait o why is Biafra issue causing people heart quake, God bless Nnamdi as long as he is voicing the truth let him defraud us,but when the fraud becomes truth the op shouldn' forget to wash his face with shame if he survives his miserable days of heart quakes. God bless Biafra.

They are scared.

They are afraid that they might die of hunger as there wont be free money to share again.

That's why they are running helter skelter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by after1: 1:52am On Jul 02, 2015
See dumb and foolish yeebhoes still blaming Yorubas here. Lmaoooo. Yeebhoes are forever cursed. They ignore the lady that exposed there albino god and start insulting other tribes. Buhahahahahah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:19am On Jul 02, 2015
All these South West people taken paracetamol for biafras problem. Chei! Ona no get work just seeking for attention. Whether you like it or not biafra has come to say, it's either you live with or you die of HYPERTension

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by Rose2014: 2:49am On Jul 02, 2015
ojimbo:
every one has his or her own thought, so i don't need insults and anyone that wants to quote me. make thunder fire him.
just take a look at what recently happened in america. a law(gay marriage) that was signed by their legislative. we are different from Americans, so if their citizens are happy with human right and the implementation of gay marriage, why can we leave them alone and focus more on how to improve our lives here in nigeria both in science and technology. go to all media, it is only we igbos are causing americans, calling them all sorts of name, promising them the punishments of God and that the wrath of god will fall on them yet they are living far better than in terms of quality lives and low poverty.
i will advice all my fellow igbos, we are not the only tribe in africa. other countries are and they pretend as if they don't exist while we are the only one exposing our foolishness to the whole world.
i have said all i want to say. lets know how we use our mouth and prevent creating enmity to ourselves as the woman have stated above

What has Biafra struggle/Nnamdi Kanu got to do with the gay ish in America.
All because of hatred for Nnamdi Kanu,you conclude that it's only Igbos that condemn the gay marriage ish. How did you arrive at this conclusion biko? shocked shocked

Listening to the audio made me want to throw up.
My advice is this: All of you that are trying to discredit Nnamdi Kanu should try n do a better job na.Haba

Lame arguments against Kanu everywhere u go cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by Haywhymido(m): 5:38am On Jul 02, 2015
I wish dis is happening in america.U all will be pitying kanu by now.
Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by baby124: 5:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Baba comedy. I wan laugh tear bele. Hahahaha. *Nnamdi does not want to die, Nnamdi is not ready to die*. Rotflmao. Why should he die when you people are fundinf sweet lifestyle for him. Na only una waka come on top dying matter na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Governor Rochas Okorocha’s Son Confirmed Dead In London Hospital / Anambra Election : How This Man Casted His Vote Will Shock You (photos) / Ekiti Latest Result....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.