Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed (4544 Views)

Breaking News - The Plan To Eliminate IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Bashiru / Igbo Miscreants Arraigned By Buhari's DSS For Secret Trial Of Nnamd Kanu Exposed / Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Ex Gf/pro Amaryllis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by Rose2014: 5:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Haywhymido:
I wish dis is happening in america.U all will be pitying kanu by now.
How?
Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by Mckennedy: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2015
oilyngbati:
Listen to this clip, as it exposes the fraudster, Nnamdi Kanu, a so called 'freedom fighter'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YwMdhyzIs

This an old story.
Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by loomer: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2015
This one no fit even read wetin dem write give her. No wonder she no let her face show

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by EasternPride: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2015
As long as Nnamdi Kanu speaks the truth, millions over the world will follow him.
Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by zendy: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2015
I have listened to this before. One thing I will say is that Biafra is not about Kanu sae way it was not about Ojukwu. Biafra is a movement of the people. This YouTube clip is essentially the ranting of of a woman who is disgruntled at Kanus leadership style. God knows that even I don't agree with everything Kanu says or does. However, I want to look at the bigger picture here. The man has put himself at great risk to propagate the Gospel of Biafra. The man has worked hard to create Biafran families all over the world. The man has done more to bring back Biafra to the fore in a short space of time than MASSOB or BZF. For his incredible contribution to our March to freedom, I'm quite willing to overlook some his 'excesses' (assuming they are even true) because Biafra is much bigger than him or his personal life. We need people like Kanu to actualise our dream of an independent home land so this clip is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by EasternPride: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2015
zendy:
I have listened to this before. One thing I will say is that Biafra is not about Kanu sae way it was not about Ojukwu. Biafra is a movement of the people. This YouTube clip is essentially the ranting of of a woman who is disgruntled at Kanus leadership style. God knows that even I don't agree with everything Kanu says it does. However, I want to look at the bigger picture here. The man has put himself at great risk to propagate the Gospel of Biafra. The man has worked hard to create Biafran families all over the world. The man has done more to bring back Biafra to the fore in a short space of time than MASSOB or BZF. For his incredible contribution to our March to freedom, I'm quite willing to overlook some his 'excesses' (assuming they are even true) because Biafra is much bigger than him or his personal life. We need people like Kanu to actualise our dream of an independent home land so this clip is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

Enough points dey ur talk.
Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by vecman22(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2015
jlinkd78:
I burnt my mb to listen to this over 30minutes tape and really feel very embrassed as an Igbo man. First, I feel terrible at d very poor level of verb construction and other grammatical blunders by a supposedly Biafraland lady living outside Nigeria. She is so bad in tenses DAT d rules of concord and proximity were lacking in almost all her 'vomit' even though it appeared she was reading a written script and one cud imagine how worse it wud v bin if it was an impromptu conversation. Even pronouns n adjective were not better; Nnamdi mother is a 'he' , Policemen 'is' etc. She wud v allowed someone else do this presentation. Secondly, I see envy and infighting among themselves. Though am not a fan of Nnamdi Kalu and d way he is going about his anti-'zoo' struggle, I feel ashamed DAT this lady is from Igboland. Why not do this recording in Igbo language than exposing us negatively this way. Already having insomnia and wonder how to get sleep now.

Na by English?? Idi*t
Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by james669: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2015
This is total rubbish i can't believe i wasted my data to listen to this
Re: The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed by jlinkd78(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2015
vecman22:

Na by English?? Idi*t
U called me idi*t for expressing how I felt which am entitled to. I never said it must be by English DAT is why I gave her d Igbo language option. Her poor English presentation has further ridiculed d Biafra struggle in d eyes of a lot of ppl. If u still don't get this check out d number of 'likes'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) / Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" / Photos Of Recruit Who Died At The Nigerian Army Training Depot In Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.