Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State (16517 Views)

Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] / If You Are In Need Of Farm Land In Ibadan / Large Acres Of Farm Lands For Sale in Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
come one come all!!!
Due to the explosion in the agricultural sector all over the world, it is no more a secret, where this sector will be in the next 5 years many will fight for a single plot of land to express their interest in Agriculture. (it better not be you because you are reading this now). A Lot of reformation is going on nation wide and most importantly in Ogun State, Ogun state under the rulership of Gov. Ibikunle Amosun as raise the second edition of an investor forum, which has invested over 250million naira into Agriculture and urban development.
The secret agenda is to be the strongest food producer in the country and most importantly for Lagos state to depend on Ogun State for Food... (so strategic) **Or is their any farm land in Lagos that can feed the whole Lagosian, All the food in Lagos are import**smile**

Here is the opportunity;
COME ONE, COME ALL!!!

Where is the Land Located?
Oke-odan, along idiroko road, Sango.

These is the best location for you to grow different varieties of crops

1 acre goes for 200,000 naira... **smile** cheaper than expected...
Free to call for further negotiation.....
Thanks

For meeting arrangement contact;
Olayemi. ..

E-mail: agropriserevelation@gmail.com
Olarevelation01@gmail.com...

Moreover, more information and open discussion continue on these trend..
Thanks
Transparency is the Word..

COME ONE COME ALL!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 6:36am On Jul 02, 2015
Good morning... cool

Taking you along the route to oke-odan via Sango Otta, Through winners chapel.(Canaan land).

This location is very close to Lagos where the major markets are, even along the road there are Industries which make use of cassava tubers for their daily production examples are Indomie, cassava flour factories, Intercontinental distilleries and others (producers of gin and alcohol) etc. Most of these companies makes sales very easy for farmer in this location, Its good to inform you that some of this distilleries come with their truck to pick up the cassava tubers by themselves without hidden charges...

Ummmmm,
You need to be a witness.
Come one, Come all....
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by Babalagzy: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
I'd like to know the distance and time from the main road to the farm land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
@Babalagzy... Good to hear from you..
It's about 5minute drive from the main road to the farm and 25 to 30minute drive From sango-otta..
Thanks
I believe the description is ok... you can contact for proper question
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
If you will like to visit the location please notify.... All expense of visit will be payed by ........
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 6:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Good a... m...

Farming Matters continue.....
Farming world is the best place to be..
Come one, come All....
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Investing in Agriculture is profitable at all stages with proper steps and strategies in place....
Ummmmm
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 7:43am On Jul 04, 2015
Someone call me to ask... What is the cost of clearing over here?
Reply!!!
** The Land as all ready been cleared no trees on it, all you need to do is to start the normal tractors weeding and planting can start..

It's safes cost to start your farming dreams here and if all ready in the business it helps you to expand and closer to a Perfect market...

Picture attach;

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by saintF(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
an acre is 6 plots I think
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
saintF:

Yes, 1 acre is 6 plot...
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by akhis: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
saintF:

If its 60 by 120 but its four plots if its 100 by 100
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
akhis:

If its 60 by 120 but its four plots if its 100 by 100

Yes I understand your perspective, It's 60 by 120 cos you buy directly from the owner
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Farmland! Farmland!! Farmland!!!
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by AreaFada2: 2:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Ogbeni, any discount on the price?

How authenthic are the sellers?

And how are Fulani herdsmen doing in the area?

How far is the land from the nearest village/settlement?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
AreaFada2:
Ogbeni, any discount on the price?

How authenthic are the sellers?

And how are Fulani herdsmen doing in the area?

How far is the land from the nearest village/settlement?

Thanks.

Areafada2

Discount...ok!!! 5percent on 5 acres or more

Authenticity.... The land is authentic no problem, Exchange of transaction is well prepared by a Lawyer

Fulani!!! No Fulani herdsmen here, Farmer who rear cow and cattle here have their own land

Far... The settlement it's about 5minute drive to the Farm..

Area!!!! Thank you sir!!!! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by eluyebamayowa: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
I wud av love 2 b part of those getin d land bt d distance 4rm my side(OSUN: Ile-Ife)...Do u allow instalmental paymt?
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by Teephad(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Apart from cropping,can the land be use for livestock rearing like,poultry,piggery and ranching separately?
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Teephad:
Apart from cropping,can the land be use for livestock rearing like,poultry,piggery and ranching separately?

Yes, It can be use...
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
eluyebamayowa:
I wud av love 2 b part of those getin d land bt d distance 4rm my side(OSUN: Ile-Ife)...Do u allow instalmental paymt?

Osun... you can still work it out but no provision for instalment yet....
Thanks
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
I really appreciate all calls and Messages I receive so far even on whatsapp... I will be expecting you all as planned...

Farming Things, So reliable....
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 6:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Good morning!!!

Farming! Farming!! Farming!!!
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Come site your farm close to the centre of excellence

Expecting your call
Olayemi
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
......No one can motivate u to fulfil your dream because you had the dream alone in the first place......
Olayemi cool smiley
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Cleared land @ oke-odan

....**Fortune favors the brave.**

Farming! Farming!! Farming!!!

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2015
On my way to the farm.... So Good
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2015
2 hectas. Prepared for Water melon cool

1 Share

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
come one come all!!!
Due to the explosion in the agricultural sector all over the world, it is no more a secret, where this sector will be in the next 5 years many will fight for a single plot of land to express their interest in Agriculture. (it better not be you because you are reading this now). A Lot of reformation is going on nation wide and most importantly in Ogun State, Ogun state under the rulership of Gov. Ibikunle Amosun as raise the second edition of an investor forum, which has invested over 250million naira into Agriculture and urban development.
The secret agenda is to be the strongest food producer in the country and most importantly for Lagos state to depend on Ogun State for Food... (so strategic) **Or is their any farm land in Lagos that can feed the whole Lagosian, All the food in Lagos are import**smile**

Here is the opportunity;
COME ONE, COME ALL!!!

Where is the Land Located?
Oke-odan, along idiroko road, Sango.

These is the best location for you to grow different varieties of crops

1 acre goes for 200,000 naira... **smile** cheaper than expected...
Free to call for further negotiation.. Discount is available...
Thanks

For meeting arrangement contact;
Olayemi. ..

E-mail: agropriserevelation@gmail.com
Olarevelation01@gmail.com...
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2015
Buying Lands is the greatest investment you can venture into because it surely secure the future nothing like depreciation when Land property is involved....

Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Starting here is easy and affordable smiley

Call
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
*Procastination kills dream*
Take the step to leap up... Olayemi
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by olayemifisayo(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2015
Inspection... is on!!!
Re: Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State by phabulousangel(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2015
I need over 2000 acre if have a better price that price is too high for farmland let say like 60k/acre thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. / Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? / N200 Billion Agriculture Loans - Farmers Say Banks Are Not Lending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.