Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending (18396 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by chesterlee(m): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nigerians have blasted President Buhari spokesperson Femi Adesina, after his twitter outburst where he labelled PDP as Wailing Wailers.

He's trending on Twitter

Below are some of the tweets...

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Okay following

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
I hope say na dat introvert dhe below me, make I shitz for dat him ugly face

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by INTROVERT(f): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
He f up big time.

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by chesterlee(m): 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
More...

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
that's Nigerians for u

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by chesterlee(m): 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nigerians get bad mouth sha

cc Lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by samueld0(m): 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by pbs4real(m): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ffg
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Emekamex(m): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
I said this earlier and people were attacking me.

24 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
What is wrong with Nigerian youths? And so what is wrong with calling pdp that cannot sit their ass down and do constructive criticism. Just one punch, they are wailing.

There is nothing unprofessional about what he said. Beside nobody owns his tweeter handle. Himself Na human being.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by dustmalik: 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
The only people criticizing him are the FLAT HEADS, which is expected.

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by chesterlee(m): 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
This got me ROTFL grin grin

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nigerians no even get stand.

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2015
I knew this wuld happen.that was unprofesional,i ges d dude needs 2 be remained dat e works 4 d president nt APC.

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by simeonii(m): 12:29am On Jul 02, 2015
Man got to work for his pay...nothing is free even in freetown...cheesy

@simeonii_1

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by oduastates: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2015
I said the same yesterday.
The fact that Jonathan and his clowns reduced the presidency to a house of comedy and drunken beer parlour does not mean adeshina should do the same .
Such should never originate from the presidency .
In fact, his job is not to get involved party back n forth . That is lai Mohammed's and APC headquarters job.
His job is to inform on the president's activities, policies and pronouncements on a daily basis .
It is even more painful most especially because this is not reflective of the image of his principal PMB

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by abtmaviz(m): 12:44am On Jul 02, 2015
Ali Aboki got me Rotfl...

Wine

Weed

Wailing

Wailers

E remain women na eediota

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by mars123(m): 12:57am On Jul 02, 2015
The wailing wailers are still busy wailing...Femi don give us another name for TANoids ooo grin

He sacrificed his pro for that...respect!

but on a more serious note, PDP is criticizing eveything the president does...its a long tin they are on grin

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 02, 2015
Politics in Nigeria is a comedy.
The politicians should be buying time on AY-show.

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:46am On Jul 02, 2015
PUSH1:
What is wrong with Nigerian youths? And so what is wrong with calling pdp that cannot sit their ass down and do constructive criticism. Just one punch, they are wailing.

There is nothing unprofessional about what he said. Beside nobody owns his tweeter handle. Himself Na human being.
I am equally as surprised as you are!

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by M4gunners: 4:03am On Jul 02, 2015
This new job just dey shark Femi simple.

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2015
That Femi is not composed at all. He talks through the an.us. He sounded smart on the backpage The Sun newspapers but not in real life.

Shehu Garba is very combative. I don't know between the two who should be fired. I hope they get used to the job sha.

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by mistabiola: 6:42am On Jul 02, 2015
chesterlee:
This got me ROTFL grin grin

Femi Adeshina was drunk then, On behalf of Femi Adeshina and Buhari Media Group; I hereby tender an unreserved apology. Thanks cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by arabbunkum: 7:00am On Jul 02, 2015
His choice of words baffles me. Is this the change we bargained for? Not at all!

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by UncleJudax(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2015
arabbunkum:
His choice of words baffles me. Is this the change we bargained for? Not at all!
There is no change!

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by edoyad(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2015
mistabiola:

Femi Adeshina was drunk then, On behalf of Femi Adeshina and Buhari Media Group; I hereby tender an unreserved apology. Thanks cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by loomer: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2015
Before them dey call some people educated illiterate una think say na mistake?

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by Samguine: 7:17am On Jul 02, 2015
Today is my birthday. Also, today is my POP. Thanks be to God Almighty for seeing me through thus far.

cheesy cheesy

31 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by generaliy07(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Meanwhile, read part three of the Diary of the village boy, EVENING OF SHOCKS, get your Shock-resistant Vest on before reading, lol

https://samueliyanu./2015/07/02/diary-of-a-regular-village-boy-3-the-evening-of-shocks/
Re: Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending by austentero: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hope say na dat introvert dhe below me, make I shitz for dat him ugly face
Oboy u be prophet?

Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu / Nigeria Election: INEC Reveals Fresh Decision On Zamfara APC Saga! / Lagos Assembly Threatens To Arrest Ambode, Four Ex-commissioners