Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum (9001 Views)

If You Need An Ecommerce (online Store), Blog, Forum, Business Website, Etc / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / Blog/forum Moderators Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by 360jamng(m): 12:32am On Jul 02, 2015
FROM MY OWN VIEW, THESE SET ARE VERY COMMON, SO I PRESENT THEM TO YOU.

#ENJOY

1. Passer-by: They just have a read and do not comment. They read all the comments written by people. In music sites like NAIJALOADED & 360JAMNG, they read comments to know whether the song is cool before they download. In NAIRALAND, they ?

2. Warriors: I choose to call them that because the tend to #BLAST anyone who makes a comment they don't like. They will leave the reason why they came to comment and face you.
e.g: once in my site:
TOLU: I don't like Nigerian songs because I did not grew in Nigeria, I can't download them.
DOn_daps: idiot @ TOLU, you didn't "GREW" up in Nigeria, where did you "GREW".

3. GOOD ONES: They rate every song good, whether na cutlery and plate them use do beat. weda na NZE AKACHUKWU ON DA BEAT, they'll always say, "nice jam", "dope song". I DONT KNOW, MAYBE THEY DON'T DOWNLOAD BEFORE THEY COMMENT.

4 HUZZLERS/MARKETERS/ADVERTIZES NEVER FALL PREY. These set of people stingy like N50 SUPERGLUE. Instead of them to pay money to the website owners to get their ads placed officially, the advertize through the comment section.
eg: DATA BUNDLE, WEB/GRAPHIC DESIGNERS

5 Connection seekers: These people drop their contacts/BBM pins/phone numbers waiting for WIZKID or DONJAZZY to contact them. Na so dem day do am? You wan turn am to artist promotion club?

enter studio, huzzle and make it.

6. Bad belle: "Them neva blow
and they want Wizkid and Davido to join them in the village". These set of people neva enter/see studio before. THEM NO EVEN SABI SING yet, every thing somebody sings is not good. Not only in music, in forum or any other article, they label it bad.

7. POSTERS ENEMY: In Naijaloaded, these set tackle MANKINDE alot when he posts an article they don't like. NA FORCE SAY YU GO LIKE EVERYTHING?
THANKS

Twitter:- @360jamng

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by jimohibrahim(m): 12:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Chopet(m): 12:59am On Jul 02, 2015
True talk

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by FincoApps(m): 5:12am On Jul 02, 2015
I seriously hate the warriors.
360jamng:
FROM MY OWN VIEW, THESE SET ARE VERY COMMON, SO I PRESENT THEM TO YOU.

#ENJOY

1. Passer-by: They just have a read and do not comment. They read all the comments written by people. In music sites like NAIJALOADED & 360JAMNG, they read comments to know whether the song is cool before they download. In NAIRALAND, they ?

2. Warriors: I choose to call them that because the tend to #BLAST anyone who makes a comment they don't like. They will leave the reason why they came to comment and face you.
e.g: once in my site:
TOLU: I don't like Nigerian songs because I did not grew in Nigeria, I can't download them.
DOn_daps: idiot @ TOLU, you didn't "GREW" up in Nigeria, where did you "GREW".

3. GOOD ONES: They rate every song good, whether na cutlery and plate them use do beat. weda na NZE AKACHUKWU ON DA BEAT, they'll always say, "nice jam", "dope song". I DONT KNOW, MAYBE THEY DON'T DOWNLOAD BEFORE THEY COMMENT.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by RobinHez(m): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2015
loooool.

at least dem dey comment for ya blog , we wey no even get commentators nko?. cry

http://edscienceblog..com

5 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by FincoApps(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2015
loooooooool. I would have loved to reply the spammers that comment on my website with "Bleep you". But I don't want to give them the satisfaction of getting my 1 visit.

RobinHez:
loooool.

at least dem dey comment for ya blog . cry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Gelengelen: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
u should be grateful

5 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by INTROVERT(f): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by money121(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kk
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by kamez(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
8: Female likes distributors..

this group of people go about dashing likes to all female comment. especially the females with pretty profile pics..

even when the babe post only OK. you ll 23 likes courtesy of these likes philanthropist.

9. Space Bookers. these ones are blog and forums real estate buyers. they buy land in the front page of blogs and forums, and collect C of O by writing k, l, m ,n ,o ,p and come back later to edit. just to be on the first ten list of comments. like say special price dey attached. and sometimes, you see them dedicating the FTC and stc achievements to their loved ones, family nd friends

no be small thing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by helphelp: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by misspicy(f): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
the fighter....always taking tyns personal
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by johnshagb(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Is it just me or this guy is codedly advertising naijaloaded here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by EagleScribes: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Let's have that of nairaland commenters. It will be an interesting piece

How many people agree with me?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by piicity(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
THE ONES THAT BUY LAND ON THREADS LIKE INTROVERT JUST DID ON THE THREAD. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
space bookers..."q" cool
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by ZeezaRapture(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
I cant believe this shii made fpcry

Z.R

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by boman2014: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by ylaa(f): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
WHICH ONE ARE YOU?
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by wildchild1: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Well said
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by mistabiola: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Lilimax(f): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
We have orisirisi on Nairaland
Go figure where you belong

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by AlchemistDean(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
I'm none o' That undecided
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Omotayor123(f): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Op The Advertisers nko

All those " Want to increase the size of yourlipsrsealed wey I dey see for every thread.
tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by writetopoker: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2015

am prizing this one

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by free2ryhme: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
writetopoker:
SECOND

PLOT

OF

FOR

SALE

FOR

FREE

grin
your ban na 1 month

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by Dahjhi: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
-Analyzers :e.g 360jamng
Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by fejikudz(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Felixsun20:
I think I'm more of a warrior when I see a fool spewing trash.
As it was in the case of fire incidence at Kate Henshaw's house, the OP posted photos of her house on NL and one maggot commented in capitas, "I EVEN THOUGHT HER HOUSE WAS ONE BIG HOUSE, I NEVER KNEW IT WAS THIS NONSENSE. NOW THIS RUBBISH WILL MAKE FRONT PAGE...MTCHEEEEEEEEEW!"
I simply quoted him,"If the richest woman in your family is richer than Kate Henshaw, your post is worth it. But if she's not, then you are a BIG FOOL from a poverty-stricken home!"
grin grin You be relli warrior

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum by soldierdollar(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
angry
Why u de implicate us ?
Well I blog at http://latestnaijabeats.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traffix.ng - Social Traffic Report For Lagos Launched By 25-yr-old Nigerian / Why Many People Quit Blogging / Yes! Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter And Youtube To Remove 'terrorist Content'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.