Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Today Is My Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Today Is My Birthday (680 Views)

My Birthday Gift Was party Sex From My Girlfriend And Her Friend / Show Some Love Nlders Today Is My Birthday / Today Is Seun's Birthday: Send/post Your Birthday Wishes To Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday by aboyaji(m): 12:59am On Jul 02, 2015
Today, been the 2nd day of July 2015 marks the day I added (+1) a day to my birthday day.

I want all members of this "Royal " and "noble" family ( NAIRALAND) to celebrate with me on this day.

It ain't easy going through all these huddles of life, the hardships, the current nature of the country and making ends meet.

I really thank GOD ALMIGHTY for this great day in my life. And whoever sees him before I do should appreciate him on my behalf .

My heart is gladdened as I wish everyone of us here, in this family (nairaland) who has celebrated and those yet to celebrate theirs long life and prosperity. Amen

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Today Is My Birthday by aboyaji(m): 1:03am On Jul 02, 2015
I think I've already seen a huge cake on my profile

mundus
Slickest
Royver
omotenah
slap1
Introvert
Tosyne2much
Cr77
Seun

(nairaland family)
Re: Today Is My Birthday by oppybouy(m): 6:08am On Jul 02, 2015
LLNP grin

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday by aboyaji(m): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2015
oppybouy:
LLNP grin
thanks. And you
Re: Today Is My Birthday by tosyne2much(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2015
aboyaji, happy birthday my biggest boss

May you live to enjoy good things of life

Enjoy your day. Cheers !!!!

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday by slap1(m): 8:08am On Jul 02, 2015
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday by CR77(f): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2015
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday by bueze046(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Happy birthday bruv...wishing g you the best things of lifr ....may you live longercheesy
Re: Today Is My Birthday by aboyaji(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
CR77:
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
bueze046:

Happy birthday bruv...wishing g you the best things of lifr ....may you live longercheesy
thanks a million times

(1) (Reply)

First Photos Of Tosyn Bucknor And Her French Boo At Their Traditional Wedding / 67 Republic Day 2016 Advance Messages / Face Of Culture Nigeria 2016: Credibility Is Our Watchword Says Hon. Roland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.