Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N (249683 Views)

Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / Top Ten Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2016 / Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by JAYTUNEZ(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
africandictator:
Ayiri emami is just 40.. He is still young and i am sure he would have made d top 15.

Can you confirm that Ayiri is 40. Just cause they call him young in the media don't mean he is that young. I know for certain that his younger brother is already above 40.

Get your facts right
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by yibobasher2: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
I know there wil be at least one punk that will bite the bait....very predictable
grin
/

You sound like a loser that's given up
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by danjaD(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Codedrock:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.. IF I WERE IN THEIR POSITION I KNOW OF A LOT OF THINGS I WOULD DO WITH MY MONEY TO HELP OTHERS.. I'M GONNA CREATE DIFFERENT PLATFORMS TO HELP MY FELLOW NIGERIANS..

I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ARE GONNA SAY IT'S BECAUSE I HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT YET, BUT TRUST ME THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD DO IF I COULD BE THAT RICH, EVEN NOT UNTIL I AM THAT RICH.

ANYWAYS THERE'S TILL PLENTY OF TIME FOR ME THOUGH, STILL VERY YOUNG AND I REALLY BELIEVE I'M GONNA BE THIS RICH SOONER THAN EXPECTED BECAUSE GOD SEES MY HEART WITH WHAT I'M GONNA DO WITH MONEY.

I RESPECT MIKE ADENUGA OUT OF THOSE PEOPLE.. HE 'S MADE SOME INFLUENCE WITH HIS MONEY

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL...
Hmmm Mike Adenuga that throws out millions on naira to already rich celebs
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Myself2(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
Why are all of them over 50
And why are most of them based on oil

Good rhetoric question
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Joe82834(m): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2015
yibobasher2:

Just like there are many Niger deltan yorubas.....leave story. Your people like making unnecessary noise.

Yea true. But again,u still couldn't make ur point without using d word 'your ppl' .Every tribe n region has bad eggs n chest beaters.the earlier u realise this the better. See my last statement where I stated they are all Nigerians.but yes,maybe u acted like u didn't see that.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by yibobasher2: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Joe82834:

Yea true. But again,u still couldn't make ur point without using d word 'your ppl' .Every tribe n region has bad eggs n chest beaters.the earlier u realise this the better. See my last statement where I stated they are all Nigerians.but yes,maybe u acted like u didn't see that.

Nice point though

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Marvell23(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2015
My name is Daremarvellous, a trusted Jumia sales consultant in Nigeria. If you are planning to order any item on Jumia, kindly contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 for speedy and fast order placement. I also help to fast track ur delivery. Pls I don't charge for doing this, and Pay on delivery is available in Major cities in Nigeria. Thank you. Infinix, Innjoo, Tecno, Samsung, IPhone, Lg, Sony Xperia Smartphones are selling fast on Jumia with unbeatable prices. Contact me lemme take care of all ur order logistics.
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by gudtalentgt(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wooo Nice list. No worry my name go join thia soon soon.

But waitoo see the uodated list i saw on gtpedia
http://gtpedia.com/top-10-richest-people-in-nigeria/
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by sherifos: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
For the current top 10, this year, check the ongoing updated list here, [url]/the-richest-man-in-nigeria-top-10-nigerian-billionaires-2016-2017/[/url]
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by sandra4545(f): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good day to you all friends, my name is SANDRA JOY from United State,I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr JOEL and she also gave the email address of this man and advise me to contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr JOEL telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr JOEL assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed, behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr JOEL on : (giogunspellcastertemple@gmail.com) or call him with +2349054886046.. THESE ARE T back ex lover or wife/husband....sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! 1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. MONEY SPELL. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9. HERBAL CURE. 10. BEAUTY SPELL.
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by gudtalentgt(m): 5:23am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by macphilip: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
updated for 2016
Top 10 richest Nigerians
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by ultrazone(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
mmm
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Krismart(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
ElDeeVee:
Fake list....where are d politicians??
Tinubu , OBJ, Diezani, Moro and other thieves
The politicians' money join for Dangote own abi u think say na only him get d money?
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by ultrazone(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by IamDavidJames(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Neatly used, clean & fresh Samsung S5 android mobile phone for sale at a giveaway price of N55,000 only. (Prices may later increase due to massive demand).

Call: 08130057337 - David James

With FREE:
1. Extra 2,800 mAh battery
2. 3.0 Micro USB Fast charger
3. Pouch

Call: 08130057337 - David James

Features include:
5.1 inch HD screen AMOLED LED screen
Water resistant for up to 6ft and up to 1hr
Fingerprint sensor/scanner
Fast & Wireless Charging
Noise cancellation
Motion & face detection

And so much more...

Google for more brain bursting features.

Call: David James on 08130057337.

Locations:

1. Akoka, Yaba, Sabo, Bariga, Shomolu & its
environ.

2. 2nd Rainbow, Festac Town, Satellite Town, Maza Maza, Under bridge before Army barracks, Ojo & its
environ.

3. Mile 2, Ilasa, Ojuelegba, Orile and its environ.

Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by ssolaoye: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
Get to know the top ten (10) richest billionaires and entrepreneurs in Nigeria.

https://invoice.ng/blog/richest-entrepreneurs-in-nigeria/
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Gozie93: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2023
ZUBY77:

Really?
How come I, who has been on the Internet since 2003 doesn't know any of those people you mentioned?

Please i want to know if goodgate finance limited is real
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by highchief1: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2023
Codedrock:

SEE THEIR PICTURES AND MORE POSTS LIKE THIS HERE:http://www.takemetonaija.com/2015/06/top-ten-richest-people-in-nigeria-2015.html

SOURCE: www.takemetonaija.com
gap when Dangote give them too much o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage / Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! / Meet Majid Michel And His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.