Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate (28273 Views)

Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray / Gambia Stalemate: Reps To Debate Asylum For Jammeh In Nigeria / OPEC Meeting Concludes In Stalemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Forwetinnah: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2015
sweetgala:

Who were these rogue marketers?, and what does it have to do with a democratic election of a new government.

Hey the republicans got kicked out when the nation was tired of them , so the PDP took a leave when the nation has had enough.

GEJ was no saint but his main downfall was orchestrated by himself over 2 years ago when he removed fuel subsidy (the right thing to do) without prior notification and I can remember the fall out and him saying during a NTA question time "I don't give a damn" doyin okupe went on twitter to confirm that is what the president meant.

So when it was our turn we used our voting power to avenge his disrespect. When the nation was furious about Stella Oduah what did he do, just protected her . All the media and APC needed do. Is remind us, they didn't peddle any lies

Please tell us what has been done to the rogues from your extraction?? Stella Oduah is your perfect example, right?? The likes of Bode George, Gbajabiamila, Atiku, Shettima etc. Are they not being shielded?? We have a lot of them from the North/SW walking our streets as free men...has anyone called them for questioning.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by babyhrt(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2015
guardsman:

Grow up & get over ur hatred of Tinubu because it is becoming a mental problem. Tinubu has never been d sole determinant of who gets what in d party despite d fact dat Saraki & members of d new PDP didn't even know how APC was formed or registered in 2013 but later came in to join after d hard work had been done by Akande, Tinubu, Buhari & others. To date d only accusation against d Jagaban was d politically orchestrated allegation dat he had a foreign account. dis allegation by d OBJ govt was found to be spurious as he had d account b4 becoming governor of lagos state. All allegations against Tinubu ar baseless & unproven unlike Saraki who is still an EFCC suspect. Saraki also defrauded depositors including my uncle of their funds in his care.
Tinubu's involvement in politics has been good news to d people of lagos state & indeed Nigeria. When nigerian history is written, d Asiwaju's name will be written in gold. He transformed d city of lagos thru visionary leadership inspite of spirited attempts by OBJ's govt to cripple his administration. He put in place a succession process which threw up eminent leaders like d indefatigable governor of lagos state, Raji Fashola. Nationally Tinubu is instrumental to d deepening of democracy in nigeria by scuttling d ambition of d dysfunctional PDP to turn Nigeria into a one-party hegemony.
Saraki betrayed his party, he betrayed d president & d nigerian people who wanted to be rid of d PDP & voted them out. Saraki's treachery has endangered d change & has given a lifeline to d discredited PDP along wit d cabal of govt sponsors who hav always been d greatest beneficiaries of our corrupt govts.
one question sir...only one....are u saying Tinubu is nt corrupt?

pls answer and n careful how u answer because where I ll attack u from....u dnt know it.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by egbetokuns(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2015
cy4cent:

Nobody is disputing the fact that Tinubu is PMB's godfather.

This is not the first godfather Nigeria has had, I wonder why people suddenly realised the word ''godfather'' .

Let's start promoting independent candidacy then we won't have godfathers. I really do support independent candidates.

Team #independent candidates#

Pls...Go to ilorin nd ask them about the Man call saraki...ask them if it's united kwara or united ilorin....look we need to search for history in this country nd critically study our past...let's forget sentiment or independent in our democracy but we need to understand the ambitious of man..U can't take all and expect loyalty. Do u think PDP done forget what happen that time...Pls let's open our mind to God words and accept time nd date...well time will tell
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Forwetinnah: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2015
guardsman:

U ar a joke, Forwetinnah I remember u as d defender of d clueless one who thought nigerians will return d kleptomaniac back to power. Newsflash, nigerians ar not dumb. Otuoke straaaaaight!

You're dumber now for being used!! Why are you here defending Tinubu if all is well? I and the clueless one are having such a good laugh at your sophisticated mumuism. Tinubu ..goodnews?? Is there another meaning for that word? grin . Just look at the states he's been coordinating? Go and tell the people of Osun this story. gringringringringrin . I'm very sure the likes of Fashola, Fayemi etc are dancing shoki at Tinubu's downfall. The man is an unrepentant OLE!!
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by guardsman: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2015
babyhrt:

pls answer and n careful how u answer because where I ll attack u from....u dnt know it.

Yes
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Forwetinnah: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2015
babyhrt:

Don't mind that dreamer..this is the same way they packaged that Northern nonentity who is putting sand in their eyes. The people never learn. ..they talk about fighting corruption but ALL their politicians are into various shady/shameless ventures, they still come here to sing their praises. Shameful!!
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Forwetinnah: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2015
guardsman:

Yes

grin

At this juncture, I think you should keep your day job!
Keep being a "guardsman"...leave Tinubu's defence to the likes of Gbaja
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by picasso77: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
I swear I no get anything from what you type here? YOU DULL O.
Because you are the dullard
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by KINGSNEEZE(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2015
If u had take ur time to through my post u will notice that that was a sarcastical statement remember I also said that he is 10x better than PMB
sammhi:

just to correct your view.. GEJ DID NOT kill Nigeria.!!
Nigeria was dead since 1960..go nd read history..please read the following books..You must set forth at dawn by Wole Soyinka, Twilight of democracy by Awo, Nzeogwu by OBJ, the1966 coup nd biafran war, the five majors why we struck by major Madiebo..then watch the documentary film tiltled the squandering of riches by onyeka onwenu..then you will know that GEJ had a plan to make Nigeria work despite his own personal limitation nd more importantly, the sabotage his govt went through in the hands of South West media lies nd propaganda nd the north all out attempt to ensure they wrestled power from him....GEJ did far better dan most previous rulers.....
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by ahaz: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2015
cy4cent:
I love this news , despite being a Buhari fan !!!

If as the head of the house you allow people insult n beat your wife cos she did something wrong, n you turned a blind eye n deaf ear , it will only be a matter of time before same treatment is melted to you.

Is it now he wants to reconcile them , he wanted them to rubbish Tinubu, now they can even boycott a meeting with him, more will follow , let's wait for season 2 of the movie titled : I belong to nobody , n I belong to everybody ,staring Saraki, Dogora, Buhari, etc.

Moral of the story never expose members of your house to public ridicule .
it's synonymous with the north using boko to distract gej and nw they re finding it difficult to tame the best
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by abraka00(f): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=johnpalmer774 post=35390073]

You knew Nothing about Nigeria Politics so i guess you need more light about it, The Numbers of Votes Tinubu contributed in SW is not the Major issue here the main issue is that Tinubu used his influence with his people in SE to stop PDP from bringing 1. something Million Votes from there just like they did in Rivers, Delta and almost bring another a millions Votes fr

Just like d way APC doctored d results from Kano, Kaduna,Bauchi and many other states.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by guardsman: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You're dumber now for being used!! Why are you here defending Tinubu if all is well? I and the clueless one are having such a good laugh at your sophisticated mumuism. Tinubu ..goodnews?? Is there another meaning for that word? grin . Just look at the states he's been coordinating? Go and tell the people of Osun this story. gringringringringrin . I'm very sure the likes of Fashola, Fayemi etc are dancing shoki at Tinubu's downfall. The man is an unrepentant OLE!!

Hahahaha TANoids no go kie person. U & d clueless one ar somewhere laughing. What a mirthless laughter dat must be. d clueless one must be cursing people like u who continued in ur deception of dis gullible individual. d CAN, d Obas, d Obis, d OPC, d Nollywood & d corterie of praise singers who smiled all d way to banks ar having a good smile.
d history of d Jagaban is one of service to d nation. If getting d PDP out of power was wrong Asiwaju, a patriot of no mean repute will never want to be right. d Jagaban is d greatest winner in all of dis - he was d leading light in breaking d strangle-hold of d hegemony dat promised to govern 4 d next 60yrs whether they perform or not. His name is already written in gold.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by guardsman: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

grin

At this juncture, I think you should keep your day job!
Keep being a "guardsman"...leave Tinubu's defence to the likes of Gbaja

Hahahaha don't get it twisted. it's "9ja democracy guardsman". Tinubu, a patriot & hero of democracy who was in d trenches when nigeria needed him will always get my support.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by sho110: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2015
cy4cent:

All men with their opinions, you can differ it's allowed.
Are you comfortable with Saraki in that position now? we talking about anti - corruption , does Saraki n those at the helm of affairs in NASS now represent agents of anti corruption?

Let's not be blinded with sentiments cos we want to be vindictive of a single man.

There is an adage that says if you go blind cos you don't want to see your enemies, then you won't even have eyes to see your friends !!!
do u think the preference of the party would ave been a better democrat? all politicians are thesame. APC is a disgrace!
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by baralatie(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
I am here to read comments
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by sweetgala(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Please tell us what has been done to the rogues from your extraction?? Stella Oduah is your perfect example, right?? The likes of Bode George, Gbajabiamila, Atiku, Shettima etc. Are they not being shielded?? We have a lot of them from the North/SW walking our streets as free men...has anyone called them for questioning.

Bode George went to jail courtesy of people from his region OBJ and Tinubu , Gbajabiamila is innocent of anything but being effective in the 7th HOR being a minority leader and in saner climes that would translate to being leader when they have majority,
Atiku is wolf in sheep skin and I did not excuse him in my post , shetimma is another ex PDP in for the sweet life in APC.

You have joyfully left out the names of people who deserve a mention, irrespective of where they come from Yerima who was a BH sponsor who was hanging out with GEJ, Kashamu who was so emboldened to run for Senate, Alameiseya wanted abroad but given a pardon in Nigeria , Madam frog eyes became untouchable, Fayose became a loose cannon , he bastardized CAN

Be more objective next time, GEJ killed PDP by not being respective of how the electorate felt. He put them on the back burner till it was time to campaign

1 Like

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Tbasen: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2015
cy4cent:
I love this news , despite being a Buhari fan !!!

If as the head of the house you allow people insult n beat your wife cos she did something wrong, n you turned a blind eye n deaf ear , it will only be a matter of time before same treatment is melted to you.

Is it now he wants to reconcile them , he wanted them to rubbish Tinubu, now they can even boycott a meeting with him, more will follow , let's wait for season 2 of the movie titled : I belong to nobody , n I belong to everybody ,staring Saraki, Dogora, Buhari, etc.

Moral of the story never expose members of your house to public ridicule .

Very good point from you guy! ''NEVER expose your home to public RIDICULE''

1 Like

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by bashydemy(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Hmmm this is getting more interesting, This Dogara and his supporters are doing the wrong thing by playing with PMB and the power of presidency, Dogara forget at the end of the day it will be very easy for Tinubu to buy most of his supporter to their side and eventually put him where he belong... He should also remember the presidency can make life miserable for him if PMB want to.. he should go and ask Umar Ghali Na'Abba, Salisu Buhari etc....
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Forwetinnah: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
sweetgala:

Bode George went to jail courtesy of people from his region OBJ and Tinubu , Gbajabiamila is innocent of anything but being effective in the 7th HOR being a minority leader and in saner climes that would translate to being leader when they have majority,
Atiku is wolf in sheep skin and I did not excuse him in my post , shetimma is another ex PDP in for the sweet life in APC.

You have joyfully left out the names of people who deserve a mention, irrespective of where they come from Yerima who was a BH sponsor who was hanging out with GEJ, Kashamu who was so emboldened to run for Senate, Alameiseya wanted abroad but given a pardon in Nigeria , Madam frog eyes became untouchable, Fayose became a loose cannon , he bastardized CAN

Be more objective next time, GEJ killed PDP by not being respective of how the electorate felt. He put them on the back burner till it was time to campaign

Gbaja is an international OLE
Was Diya not pardoned?? grin
In Femi's voice "wailing wailers!!"
Thanks for adding up other names but the truth is that you lot will have to live with Tinubu's disgrace for the NEXT 4 YEARS. Danke
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Klexy007(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
dullassini:
No b lie. I'm from kwara state u need to come to my state n see the level of damage saraki has done, all dis people hailing him are ignorant of saraki's person. Tinubu is no saint but his better than saraki by a mile!

The only reason Saraki won Election was because he went to APC, the day he decamped APC, many were not happy because we kwarans believe he came for shield due to the fact that his popularity in the state was dying and APC was gaining momentum. What befell Aliyu Babangida in Niger state and Lamido In Jigawa would have befell him if last election if he had remained in PDP and he knows that. Majority of Kwarans dislike me because d state governor is a puppet to him. He is still the one governing Kwara state calling all the shot even as Senate President. It's only the obas and Alfas that have sold their conscience for money are making it look as if he is still popular are still hyping him. Saraki is the worst thin that has happened to my beloved state. You saraki supporters come to Ilorin, Offa, Omu-aran, Ajase-Ipo If you won't curse him and the state governor. You guys should forget, Tinubu is better. I have been opportuned to travel many SS, SE,SW,SW,NC, the only place you won't see changes is kwara except some part of SE like Abia. I was happy he was Senate President because he is from Kwara State, but no happy again because he is damn too corrupt and disdain the process that brought him as SP.
When you talk of God fatherism, he is worse than Tinubu. Tinubu is a thief too but a better leader though.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Forwetinnah: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
guardsman:

Hahahaha TANoids no go kie person. U & d clueless one ar somewhere laughing. What a mirthless laughter dat must be. d clueless one must be cursing people like u who continued in ur deception of dis gullible individual. d CAN, d Obas, d Obis, d OPC, d Nollywood & d corterie of praise singers who smiled all d way to banks ar having a good smile.
d history of d Jagaban is one of service to d nation. If getting d PDP out of power was wrong Asiwaju, a patriot of no mean repute will never want to be right. d Jagaban is d greatest winner in all of dis - he was d leading light in breaking d strangle-hold of d hegemony dat promised to govern 4 d next 60yrs whether they perform or not. His name is already written in gold.

You mean "written in FRAUD" rather. Tinubu is a plague, a plague his associates can't wait to do away with. Forget the paid hype he gets every now and then.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by free13: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Apc........one chance, grin
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Tex42(m): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
What happens in APC, stays in APC...
Baba probe Dogara now!... Lol!
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sheggy13:

Tinubu's contributions to Buhari being president goes beyond just votes to Buhari but the demonization of GEJ through well oiled media propaganda. That alone made GEJ became a devil when compared with corrupt people like IBB, Danjuma and OBJ. Many neutrals that would have voted GEJ became swayed with such media campaigns. You know it but will always live in self-denials. The northerners themselves that gave PMB the bulk of the votes knew the impact of Tinubu on PMB's emergence as President; though I agree his overbearing attitude is getting the better of him.

what percentage of northerners are on social media? How many of the almajiris and other illiterate northerners that voted for Buhari even know about the existence of social media? These people would always vote any northern Muslim candidate against a southern Christian anyday.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by spotty232(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
cy4cent:

All men with their opinions, you can differ it's allowed.
Are you comfortable with Saraki in that position now? we talking about anti - corruption , does Saraki n those at the helm of affairs in NASS now represent agents of anti corruption?

Let's not be blinded with sentiments cos we want to be vindictive of a single man.

There is an adage that says if you go blind cos you don't want to see your enemies, then you won't even have eyes to see your friends !!!
pls i don't get u, r u saying that tinumbu is better than saraki in terms of qwarruption?
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by fortunejum: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
APC is in trouble.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by AnyibestDede(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jaymaxxy:

He said he won't intervene in who becomes what in the National Assembly, and has he? He's only trying to put his house in order.
He better do that fast for his own sake and nigerians.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
sweetgala:

Among the past presidents who has ever been mindful of the feelings of the electorate? GEJ may not hv done very well bt the challenges he had to face in his administration was unprecedented
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
bashydemy:
Hmmm this is getting more interesting, This Dogara and his supporters are doing the wrong thing by playing with PMB and the power of presidency, Dogara forget at the end of the day it will be very easy for Tinubu to buy most of his supporter to their side and eventually put him where he belong... He should also remember the presidency can make life miserable for him if PMB want to.. he should go and ask Umar Ghali Na'Abba, Salisu Buhari etc....
if u think Buhari does nt uphold Dogara's interest. I mean if u think Buhari n Dogara r nt playing the same card that means u operate on one-way traffic; u dnt read meaning.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by landinfo: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
chesterlee:
In this new month of July, may your enemies be confused like APC, slow like
Buhari and rejected like Tinubu/Amechi.
While your enemies are gathering against you like Ahmed Lawan & Co...may
God enthrone you like Saraki, decorate you like Dogara and single you out like
Ekweremadu.
Happy New Month.

So so love thix commentz.........

1 Like

Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by bashydemy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
MyFlair:
if u think Buhari does nt uphold Dogara's interest. I mean if u think Buhari n Dogara r nt playing the same card that means u operate on one-way traffic; u dnt read meaning.
I never say PMB does not support Dogara but he need to thread carefully.... Remember OBJ also supported Enwerem, Okadigbo back then.
Re: Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate by cy4cent(f): 12:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Don't waste your precious energy on that old foool. He's a well known residential clown.

Thanks bro , I just observed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election / How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks / PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.