Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,263 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - (2560 Views)

The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by exlinkleads(f): 3:27am On Jul 02, 2015
Looking at how Nigeria has depleted to what I cannot describe in just one month of President Buhari's regime, one may be considering/preferring the regime of our former amiable president in the person of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Are you that person?

You however cannot hide the fact that Buhari have failed to deliver on a single promises he made during election. Some people will ague that it is too early to start judging, but the still remains that he hasn't delivered yet and things keep going from bad to worst.

I can go on and on but lets leave it here for now. oh I forgot to mention that a dollar is 230 now and could be 240 this week according to economist. So much for 1 dollar equal to 1 naira.

Do you miss Jonathan? Why? - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/dont-you-honestly-miss-him-considering.html#sthash.kyXD6ytm.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove

8 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by HungerBAD: 3:29am On Jul 02, 2015
There is nothing to miss about the clueless one.

Every Government worldwide usually have a rocky start.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by boboLIL(m): 3:32am On Jul 02, 2015
Ah miss dah man 0f peace...GEJ is a peace ic0n

19 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by IlekeHD: 3:38am On Jul 02, 2015
Miss someone that put Nigeria in this condition?

Serious you Nigerians love to smile when you suffer. Nothing can make right thinking people miss GEJ, even if Buhari is not the right one.

DONMAYOR19:
because your brain is also a dullard like your master's brain, u can never know good thing like your master, your head don block with dogo yaro that was produce in west germany. #hypocrite.

Whose garbage is this?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by KOLZY(m): 3:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Gej id better

11 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by saintneo2: 3:58am On Jul 02, 2015
I do miss the previous government but that doesn't mean that I want it back either. Let's give the new government a chance.

What do you think of [url=dreamingnigeria..com/2015/07/leadership-series-motivational.html]Motivational Leadership[/url]? Click, read and learn; thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by idu1(m): 4:02am On Jul 02, 2015
exlinkleads:
Looking at how Nigeria has depleted to what I cannot describe in just one month of President Buhari's regime, one may be considering/preferring the regime of our former amiable president in the person of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Are you that person?

You however cannot hide the fact that Buhari have failed to deliver on a single promises he made during election. Some people will ague that it is too early to start judging, but the still remains that he hasn't delivered yet and things keep going from bad to worst.

I can go on and on but lets leave it here for now. oh I forgot to mention that a dollar is 230 now and could be 240 this week according to economist. So much for 1 dollar equal to 1 naira.

Do you miss Jonathan? Why? - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/dont-you-honestly-miss-him-considering.html#sthash.kyXD6ytm.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove

You are pessimist....

Shame on you....

7 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by M4gunners: 4:09am On Jul 02, 2015
I missed him for sure.Even if he is not that perfect, but he was doing everything human possible to transform this Country. BringbackourGEJ biko nu . Americans or United Kingdom has never called him Baba Go Slow.

11 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by owobokiri(m): 4:28am On Jul 02, 2015
Atleast in GEJ, we had a president everyone can relate to, not this sardonic, stolid, ghoulish and haughty character who prances around as if he has the magic solution to all earthly problems when intellectualy, he is still very much stuck in the West-Germany East-Germany days.

14 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by socialmediaman: 4:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Maybe if this topic was created in the jokes section, I would have missed him too like the other jokers. Did you just say "miss him"? Ok Let me kindly remind you about those who "miss" the ex president.

1. The 60 million Nigerians who go to bed hungry every night "miss him"

http://leadership.ng/news/432084/expert-raises-alarm-over-60m-hungry-nigerians

2. Those hundreds of thousands of poor and dejected Nigerians in the north east who live in refugee camps and hospitals with their lives battered over years of neglect and no one to help also "miss him"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/aid-for-hundreds-of-thousands-of-displaced-nigerians-is-running-out/2015/03/27/6d36d138-cf4c-11e4-8a46-b1dc9be5a8ff_story.html

3. Over 60 million jobless Nigerians who roam the streets of Nigeria everyday in search of non existing jobs and pose a threat to security and unity of Nigeria "miss him" so dearly.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/unemployment-nigeria-sitting-on-keg-of-gun-powder/

4. Those brave 15 million Nigerians who concluded that he was no good for Nigeria and rejected him at the polls "miss him" so much.

5. I really do think Nigerians "miss him", really. I envy you, it's not easy to be very this clueless brave as to prefer the easy path of destruction along the slope just because the path to light is mountainous and painstaking.

For me I have decided to be patient while this government blocks the loopholes that enable public servants and political appointees loot our treasury dry, stealing more than what is actually invested in the economy.

I have decided to be patient. Any serious government who wants Nigeria's survival will restructure the public service and government agencies to ensure that the Trillions which accrue to Nigeria is invested into the economy rather than in the pockets of few greedy politicians

I have decided to be patient while the government restructures agencies such as FIRS, NNPC, NPA who have earned the reputation of making sure that only about less than 50% of what Nigeria really earns is paid into the Federation account while government officials share the rest using thousands of fraudulent practices across the country.

I have decided to be patient while this government builds a more accountable public service that will serve Nigerians and not the other way round.

I have decided to be patient, you cannot achieve a better Nigeria in 1 month while you have endured years of neglect from past criminal governments of deceit. Be Patient and let's see what this new government has in store for us, it's just a matter of few months and Nigerians will start to understand and appreciate the change.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by IlekeHD: 4:38am On Jul 02, 2015
owobokiri:
Atleast in GEJ, we had a president everyone can relate to, not this sardonic, stolid, ghoulish and haughty character who prances around as if he has the magic solution to all earthly problems when intellectualy, he is still very much stuck in the West-Germany East-Germany days.

Who is Everyone?

Corrupt people?

5 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by MalcoImX: 4:45am On Jul 02, 2015
Miss who? May we never see his type in million years to come.

15 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by Shortyy(f): 4:50am On Jul 02, 2015
i do

4 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by owobokiri(m): 4:53am On Jul 02, 2015
IlekeHD:

Who is Everyone?

Corrupt people?

Everyone is not anyone. . wink

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 02, 2015
I believe only some people from a particular section of the country will miss the clueless mofo.

He even deceived them with 2nd Niger bridge grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by kheart(m): 4:57am On Jul 02, 2015
Any one that miss gej can follow him to otueke, simple as abc.

7 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by gists: 4:57am On Jul 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
Miss who? May we never see his type in trillion millenia to come.
FIXED
Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by augster(m): 5:00am On Jul 02, 2015
Shortyy:
i do
why won't you undecided this your name sef
Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 02, 2015
That's my president anytime any day. Buhari na counterfeit. GEJ God bless you. We love you

5 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by Shortyy(f): 5:03am On Jul 02, 2015
augster:
why won't you undecided this your name sef
*farts

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:07am On Jul 02, 2015
IlekeHD:
Miss someone that put Nigeria in this condition?

Serious you Nigerians love to smile when you suffer. Nothing can make right thinking people miss GEJ, even if Buhari is not the right one.

because your brain is also a dullard like your master's brain, u can never know good thing like your master, your head don block with dogo yaro that was produce in west germany. #hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by augster(m): 5:09am On Jul 02, 2015
Shortyy:

*farts
no wonder you're a shortyy.

Just kidding
Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by naturally: 5:09am On Jul 02, 2015
Miss FIRE. Honesty ko... Dishonesty ni
Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 02, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
guy hwfar now grin Is the construction of the 2nd Niger bridge still going on ? Am kinda curious he®e

6 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by tiger28: 5:14am On Jul 02, 2015
owobokiri:
Nigerians are just CURSED FOR LIFE!...JUST because you can relate to him?that's all? The funny thing is that most of you losers that pour encomium on the ONLY nigerian president that will be a case study in incompetent leadership, are even broke and jobless. Though I might not be crazy about Buhari, but a RADICAL change was needed before this clueless GEJ run the country aground. Imagine this fool was FREELY giving out hundreds of millions of DOLLARS during the election so much that the entire country ran out of dollars in circulation while at this same time , Madam One chance (Okonjo ) was telling us Nigeria needed to borrow $2 Billion. Ethnic sentiments over good governance is what is killing this country.

5 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by MalcoImX: 5:19am On Jul 02, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
The clueless one is the dullest
“We are going to buy guns and give good pensions to our brave soldiers, so that when they are killed, their families
will not suffer” - GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by plendil: 5:20am On Jul 02, 2015
Miss who?? shocked shocked shocked Honestly some of you need to get your heads checked.

Yes, I will admit I've been disappointed by the rather slow pace PMB government seems to have started, but the alternative, a continuation of GEJ's 6 years misrule, would be too precarious a gamble. APC unfortunately isn't making things any easier with their constant internal bickering. sad

4 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:24am On Jul 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
guy hwfar now grin Is the construction of the 2nd Niger bridge still going on ? Am kinda curious he®e
it was actually stop by your west Germany master so they can use the money to construct helipad for him and for his wife to buy more watch. guess your question has been answered?

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by augster(m): 5:25am On Jul 02, 2015
This op be girl if not i for don blast her dry brain
Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by alaoeri: 5:28am On Jul 02, 2015
God in his infinite mercy won't let a clueless ogogoro drunkard like GEJ to near the seat of power in this country again.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by Welrez(m): 5:29am On Jul 02, 2015
owobokiri:
Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 02, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
it was actually stop by your west Germany master so they can use the money to construct helipad for him and for his wife to buy more watch. guess your question has been answered?
But the last time I checked, ex president jonathan said the bridge will be completed before the end of his tenure. Jonathan played a very fast 419 on you people (south easterners). grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi-when He Found Out That Mostly Northerners Were Getting Big Appointments. / Breaking News: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Primaries In Bayelsa / CBN Governor Highlights Whats Wrong With The Nigeria Economy - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.