Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) (8627 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Arbiola(f): 6:36am On Jul 02, 2015
Don't lie i'm handsome......

2 Likes

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Sorry, but you are not.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by ShayGirl(f): 6:39am On Jul 02, 2015
Who dash u?

2 Likes

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by DickDastardly(m): 6:39am On Jul 02, 2015
Are you by any means related to Gani Adams?
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by twaintoy(f): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2015
DickDastardly:
Are you by any means related to Gani Adams?
Or Obasanjo

5 Likes

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by domopps(m): 6:47am On Jul 02, 2015
Yea OP you are handsome with Tick nd Fat Lips! I wonder what your opening would look like if you are a lady! grin

Cheeeeers
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by ggrin(f): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2015
ur handsome just like kingtomwink
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by IamLEGEND1: 7:06am On Jul 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by chibuike65: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2015
hmmmm guy i like your courage but do'nt worry maybe one day you will be handsome but for now you are tongue:p:/

1 Like

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2015
Lol.
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Feranchek(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Chai.... Bros you for ask me 1st b4 you post am na.... you just use your hand spoil your own market.

6 Likes

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by naijaboiy: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2015
i'm going to score you 5/10. And that 5 is because you have a face. undecided

15 Likes

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Bibidear(f): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2015
Yuck,u are ugly

1 Like

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by deanoffaculty: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2015
You are 'too' handsome........ grin grin grin

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by loomer: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2015
See how u resemble saka

2 Likes

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Kasimaramma2(f): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2015
Arbiola:
choi!since God created you,i wouldnt call u FUGLY.....u try sha
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by kinglekan: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by wordbank(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2015
Plantain dey rotten dem say na ripe e dey ripe

4 Likes

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by solodox(m): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2015
Arbiola:
shoro niyen?
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2015
U aren't handsome.......u are stewpeed

1 Like

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by heykims(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2015
The size of ur nose is disproportionate to your face, cephalonosmic disproportion.
See the nearest plastic surgeon asap..
Ur right nasolabial fold is missing too, u seriously need an evaluation by a neurologist too..

4 Likes

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by apholaryn: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2015
Harbosede02:
U aren't handsome.......u are stewpeed
dat was uncalled fr..wicked!
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Hahaha grin see comments, that's what you get when you tryna show yourself.
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by vecman22(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2015
Even after d whole editing.... smh
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2015
This is what handsome looks like

3 Likes

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by smartgenius10(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2015
[center]U remind me of my chinese friend ''UG LI"[/center]
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2015
Arbiola:
pride goes b4 a fall. go chop ur handsomeness now.

1 Like

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by badinfluence: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2015
O wow.. * chews popcorn* and here I was having hope that I'm handsome cry o well back to the drawing board cry
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Ginaz(f): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2015
you try, i like those teeth .
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by badinfluence: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Ginaz:
you try, i like those teeth .
Why do I detect a hint of sarcasm in that statement

2 Likes

Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by Ginaz(f): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2015
badinfluence:

Why do I detect a hint of sarcasm in that statement

really? you're the one sounding that way, you have a clean and nice teeth and I said so. what's sarcastic about it? Abegi, no vex ,I no like again.
Re: WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) by badinfluence: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Ginaz:

really? you're the one sounding that way, you have a clean and nice teeth and I said so. what's sarcastic about it? Abegi, no vex ,I no like again.
But my mouth is closed ni.. I confuse
. I'm not the op oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms / Serious Observation / Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.