Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Thank GOD, I Made It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank GOD, I Made It (28294 Views)

Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland / Oh My God! I Lost My Job! / Thank God! I Have Just Been Offered An Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank GOD, I Made It by kbshow100(m): 6:52am On Jul 02, 2015
Good morning my fellow naira landers, I'm a batch B14 corp member,, i served in a federal parastatal, I'm supposed to collect my certificate today and luckily for me, i have been offered an appointment with the parastatal i served, with the condition that i will start immediately (on Monday). I'm such a lucky person even thou that I'm from a very poor background, my both parents died while I was 8 years old, i started moving from one uncle to another with different maltreatment, but thank God I'm a man of myself today, God i thank you. My take home is 98K and i promise to give 50% of my first salary to my cousin brothers who are now homeless due to boko haram insurgency. God pls bless others as you blessed me. I never thought a day like this will come to pass. Patience is a virtue

Lalasticlala

686 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by marshalcarter: 6:58am On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats!!!!!!!!

Sorry abt ur loss But the past is gone so enjoygrin

FTC!!!!!!!! YeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeee Oya shakitibobo grin

26 Likes

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by osane09(m): 7:00am On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats

God doesn't take permission to bless someone.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Chibaby87(f): 7:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Wow, am happy for you my dear cos I have finished since last year June and no job. The Lord that did it for you will surely bless us, Pls don't forget to return all the glory to God. Happy for you once again

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by kbshow100(m): 7:09am On Jul 02, 2015
Chibaby87:
Wow, am happy for you my dear cos I have finished since last year June and no job. The Lord that did it for you will surely bless us, Pls don't forget to return all the glory to God. Happy for you once again
thank you very much sister and i wish ypu best of luck. Pls never give up. your time is around the corner.

13 Likes

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by kbshow100(m): 7:09am On Jul 02, 2015
osane09:
Congrats

God doesn't take permission to bless someone.

thank you brother

2 Likes

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by kbshow100(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2015
marshalcarter:
Congrats!!!!!!!!

Sorry abt ur loss
But the past is gone so enjoygrin

FTC!!!!!!!!
YeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Oya shakitibobo
grin
thank you very much sir. May god bless us all

2 Likes

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by kachnov(m): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats op,be humble and diligent and you'll soar even higher.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Benny4(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2015
Thank God for the divine connection he has given unto you bro. It would continue with promotion upon promotion, just keep ur head held high!!!..

7 Likes

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by kbshow100(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2015
kachnov:
Congrats op,be humble and diligent and you'll soar even higher.

i wiil, sir. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 02, 2015
I love early starters.

Congrats OP smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by jesussaves22: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2015
All is from God, for God and to God. May the name of God be glorify 4ever and ever. Amen. Congrats my brother. I also pray that God will bless others like he did to me and you. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by prelinctus: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2015
Oga, you're using style to beg for frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by kbshow100(m): 7:40am On Jul 02, 2015
jesussaves22:
All is from God, for God and to God. May the name of God be glorify 4ever and ever. Amen. Congrats my brother. I also pray that God will bless others like he did to me and you. Amen
I'm grateful brother
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by kbshow100(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2015
prelinctus:
Oga, you're using style to beg for frontpage.
i just want to motivate others.

3 Likes

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by kbshow100(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Benny4:
Thank God for the divine connection he has given unto you bro. It would continue with promotion upon promotion, just keep ur head held high!!!..

ameeen sir

1 Like

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by hadura29(m): 7:45am On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats bro... God bless
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by colossus2: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2015
You are not lucky bro, you are blessed.
Enjoy life man, more fruitful years ahead.
Congratulation.

12 Likes

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by ultrazone(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2015
d
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by countsparrow: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Congratz
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Bluffly: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2015
kbshow100:
Good morning my fellow naira landers, I'm a batch B14 corp member,, i served in a federal parastatal, I'm supposed to collect my certificate today and luckily for me, i have been offered an appointment with the parastatal i served, with the condition that i will start immediately (on Monday). I'm such a lucky person even thou that I'm from a very poor background, my both parents died while I was 8 years old, i started moving from one uncle to another with different maltreatment, but thank God I'm a man of myself today, God i thank you. My take home is 98K and i promise to give 50% of my first salary to my cousin brothers who are now homeless due to boko haram insurgency. God pls bless others as you blessed me. I never thought a day like this will come to pass. Patience is a virtue

Lalasticlala
Congrats
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by ifoundmyperfect: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats!
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by anonimi: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2015
kbshow100:

Lalasticlala

Great testimony.

Please plan to further develop yourself to grow your career and do not forget the schools- primary, secondary, polytechnic/university- that gave you the knowledge & education, which is the foundation of your success today. Please sow back into these schools so they continue to be good reference points to your growing success.
It shall be well with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Georgekyrian(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Like am expecting a bottle of Pure heaven wine
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Ademat7(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by fathomberry: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Good conduct!
Congrats.
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by dominique(f): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by emeijeh(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats......... Even as you have been gainfully employed, we pray that you will enjoy it all thru out your stay there. Welcome to the next level Bro.

6 Likes

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Congratulations. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake / British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting / Nigerian Navy (direct Short Service Commission (dssc) 18 Officers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.