Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

I'm In Love With My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Cousin (2851 Views)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Cousin by Noah13: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2015
A friend of mine decided to confide in me, he claimed that he was so much in love with his cousin. He also told me that at one time, they shared a really strong bond - almost like lovers.

They were always there for each other, spending as much time together as they could, he also said they would willingly spend a whole day together if they had the chance.

He said after he went on a one month trip, during which they never had any contact, the strong bond they had was completely broken. And since then, she turned to just another girl in his life. But he never stopped loving her, this went on, until he decided take the bold step - admitting what he felt for her.

Their relationship got even worse after he made this move, she became even cold towards him. Although he always suspected she had the same feelings for him, he could never tell.

The peak of it was when she got an admission in one of the polytechnics in Nigeria, now they hardly see each other. But each time she returns from her poly and they get the chance to meet, the feelings become even stronger, and the only thought that goes through his mind is ripping her clothes and making love(not sex) to her. And he also suspects that all these might be because she has found herself a boyfriend.

So what do you think my fellow nairalanders, from what you have read, is he just obsessed with her, or his feelings are genuine, and if so, how do you suggest he gets rid of them.

By the way, he has been single the whole time.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by INTROVERT(f): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2015
He is a pervert..
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by Young03(m): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2015
What advice does he need? They are blood related for crying out loud, he should get that thought off his head ASAP by looking for a decent girl to start a relationship with.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2015
Noah13:
A friend of mine decided to confide in me, he claimed that he was so much in love with his cousin. He also told me that at one time, they shared a really strong bond - almost like lovers.

They were always there for each other, spending as much time together as they could, he also said they would willingly spend a whole day together if they had the chance.

He said after he went on a one month trip, during which they never had any contact, the strong bond they had was completely broken. And since then, she turned to just another girl in his life. But he never stopped loving her, this went on, until he decided take the bold step - admitting what he felt for her.

Their relationship got even worse after he made this move, she became even cold towards him. Although he always suspected she had the same feelings for him, he could never tell.

The peak of it was when she got an admission in one of the polytechnics in Nigeria, now they hardly see each other. But each time she returns from her poly and they get the chance to meet, the feelings become even stronger, and the only thought that goes through his mind is ripping her clothes and making love(not sex) to her. And he also suspects that all these might be because she has found herself a boyfriend.

So what do you think my fellow nairalanders, from what you have read, is he just obsessed with her, or his feelings are genuine, and if so, how do you suggest he gets rid of them.

this is the way I see it. You (dont tell me ur friend)have an obsession with ur cousin and U think she feels the same way about you. U need professional help mister

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by chudidonas(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2015
The guy needs to be totally disconnected from the cousin else.. We will soon read "Help! My Cousin Is Pregnant For Me" on Nairaland.

I have a feeling you're the one OP grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by naijaboiy: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2015
You know ìncest is abhorred both by the society and by the Law.

So why waste your time?

Take your eyes off your cousin and love another girl.

You won't die. undecided
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by marshalcarter: 8:36am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
He is a pervert..
Blv me.....any thread I click on I see you as the 1st to comment.....4bullets is enuf for you angry
Wetin dey work you you naaangry

Dey let pesin comment
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by Noah13: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
this is the way I see it. You (dont tell me ur friend)have an obsession with ur cousin and U think she feels the same way about you. U need professional help mister
Dude, I'm in a relationship.
So it wouldn't make any sense coming to nairaland to spill my guts like this.
Think what you want dude.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by wordbank(m): 8:39am On Jul 02, 2015
comma,
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by IamLEGEND1: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by davspog2(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2015
He has brain touch!
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by gj22(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2015
Noah13:

Since he has made his feelings known and she doesn't feel same, he should move on. It will be difficult and demoralising but it's for the best. There are no laws on sexual attraction, it's a natural phenomenon that cannot be helped.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by danhunter500(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2015
WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER ...
U NEED TO FACE REALITY AND APPLY COMMON SENSE HERE.
U HAVE GOT TO BE FIRM WITH THIS !
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Exactly! Mr Noah13 shud stop hiding under the guise of a frnd. His question(wht our thoughts are) sounded so stupid & senseles, did he xpect anybody 2 advise him 2 go on with his demonic & illicit affair wit his cousin?
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by wordbank(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
He is a pervert..
Ftc madam comma I hail o
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2015
Inbreeding is not praise worthy at all.
Of all people to love; its your cousin... Better kill off any feeling left in you for her and be fast about moving on with your life.
Act quickly before you commit an abominable and shameful act.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by mamziii(f): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
marshalcarter:

Blv me.....any thread I click on I see you as the 1st to comment.....4bullets is enuf for you angry
Wetin dey work you you naaangry

Dey let pesin comment
i swear dis babe mata tire me
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Noah13:
Dude, I'm in a relationship. So it wouldn't make any sense coming to nairaland to spill my guts like this. Think what you want dude.
it nt like u wil accept even if it is true.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Why nt marry her instead!
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
And somebody will say the Bible is a literature... shake my head. OP you ever heard of hemophilia?If no Google it and make your decision.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by MrCork: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Noah13:

...bro..so u wanna fuk yor cousin...abi??...serrrriously...what kinda creature r u people mennn.... cant u go and find prooostitue instead of nyanshin yor cousin?.....are yor parents aware? (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by stiles009(m): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Op u re nitwit inbred pig.. U should be ashamed for thinking this out loud.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
In my religion you can marry your maternal or paternal cousin.
One man meat is another man poison.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by JayKaba(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
He is not the first and he won't be the last. I've heard several stories of cousins in love. Simple remedy...since it is not morally allowed, tell the guy to keep his distance & more importantly find himself a girlfriend. With time the feelings will fizzle away.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by MsBliss(f): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Abomination.......

The thunder that will strike you is doing press up
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by Abastical(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Honestly I see no problem in loving your cousin islamically its allowed but other religions that mix tradition with religion call it taboo. Whatever but Mary mother of Jesus (asw) married her relative true or false
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin by Abastical(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Honestly I see no problem in loving your cousin islamically its allowed but other religions that mix tradition with religion call it taboo. Whatever but Mary mother of Jesus (asw) married her relative true or false

(1) (Reply)

How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience / When Employers Want U To Have 10 Years Experience At The Age Of 22 / Why Do Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.