Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Want To Insult Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Insult Him (6310 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Did I Insult Him? / Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Insult Him by komzyb(f): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2015
My teacher that taught me in primary 4 is asking me out,he keeps disturbing me,calling me all the time...'ve told him am not interested but he keeps bugging me,now i want to insult him coz i think that will keep him off,so guys will insulting him help?is it the right thing??

1 Like

Re: I Want To Insult Him by oyindare(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Just in case...jamb question
Re: I Want To Insult Him by kayceerilyn(f): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2015
incase
Re: I Want To Insult Him by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2015
scare him a bit b4 abusing him
Re: I Want To Insult Him by sammer4life(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2015
You are lucky the teacher didn't defile you when he had the power.... Lol. But on a serious note, that teacher is a disgrace

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Insult Him by komzyb(f): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2015
Neyoor:
scare him a bit b4 abusing him
hmm,thanks
Re: I Want To Insult Him by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2015
What's bad about him asking you out? Aren't you both adults?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Insult Him by wordbank(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2015
All dis fine gehs wey sabi wear short short skirt for class
Re: I Want To Insult Him by damilareoye: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2015
just in case......
Re: I Want To Insult Him by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2015
Sorry.....what class are u nw??
Re: I Want To Insult Him by Lilyomi(f): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2015
How old r u nw?.
Re: I Want To Insult Him by komzyb(f): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Blackett:
What's bad about him asking you out? Aren't you both adults?
mahn,his married,this man taught me in primary 4,is just nature i'm underage for him

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Insult Him by komzyb(f): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Lilyomi:
How old r u nw?.
i'm 22yrs friend

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Insult Him by espn(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2015
komzyb:
mahn,his married,this man taught me in primary 4,is just nature i'm underage for him
u r underage for him?? Guess u not up to 18! Lol.. 22yrs and u underage.. I just tire.. english no go cause problem.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Insult Him by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2015
komzyb:
My teacher that taught me in primary 4 is asking me out,he keeps disturbing me,calling me all the time...'ve told him am not interested but he keeps bugging me,now i want to insult him coz i think that will keep him off,so guys will insulting him help?is it the right thing??
what class are u now?
Re: I Want To Insult Him by Dygeasy(m): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Save for the fact that he's married you don't fall in the underaged category anymore.

Say no to him cos he's married.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Insult Him by ideykwum: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2015
At 22, you're not underage for a 60 year old man! You're above the age of consent!

I understand your reasons though, but the main challenge is that you don't like him...

komzyb:
Re: I Want To Insult Him by komzyb(f): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2015
espn:
u r underage for him?? Guess u not up to 18! Lol.. 22yrs and u underage.. I just tire.. english no go cause problem.
what do u mean,this man is married and has children who are not even my mate,bsyd i'm asking of wat to do to keep him off and not what u r writting...mtcheeew,English mirrror
Re: I Want To Insult Him by komzyb(f): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2015
Harbosede02:
Sorry.....what class are u nw??
i'm in uni now
Re: I Want To Insult Him by komzyb(f): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2015
Dygeasy:
Save for the fact that he's married you don't fall in the underaged category anymore.

Say no to him cos he's married.
hmm,ok,'ve told him no but his still disturbing me,my question is "what should i do to make him stay clear...will insulting him help?coz thats wat i want to do
Re: I Want To Insult Him by Dygeasy(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2015
komzyb:
hmm,ok,'ve told him no but his still disturbing me,my question is "what should i do to make him stay clear...will insulting him help?coz thats wat i want to do
What happened to not entertaining any form of discussion with him?
Re: I Want To Insult Him by tellwisdom: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2015
komzyb:
i'm 22yrs friend

Give me your number let me tell u wat to tell him. But Do u have big yansh? sad

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Insult Him by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2015
komzyb:
You didn't mention him being married. Threaten to report him to the police for sexual harassment. You know, since rape and sex offences is now a serious case in Nigeria, the police would be more than happy if you report any sex harassment case to them.

Food don come.
Re: I Want To Insult Him by espn(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2015
komzyb:
what do u mean,this man is married and has children who are not even my mate,bsyd i'm asking of wat to do to keep him off and not what u r writting...mtcheeew,English mirrror
u can keep him off..22 is not underage.. Get dat!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Insult Him by lative(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2015
e deserves ur respect but if e steps out of bounds u can do just dat.mind u do it in a sensible way....I trust u sha u'd do it sensibly
Re: I Want To Insult Him by komzyb(f): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2015
Blackett:
You didn't mention him being married. Threaten to report him to the police for sexual harassment. You know, since rape and sex offences is now a serious case in Nigeria, the police would be more than happy if you report any sex harassment case to them.

Food don come.
lol,you try,i believe you
Re: I Want To Insult Him by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2015
komzyb:
lol,you try,i believe you
You have no choice.
Re: I Want To Insult Him by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2015
sammer4life:
You are lucky the teacher didn't defile you when he had the power.... Lol. But on a serious note, that teacher is a disgrace
disgrace? Hmmm,that is ntin, during my days in high school,a teacher actually raped a studnt. That is ntin,the teacher only talked to her as every oda guy,no point hating,he is a man with feelings too.
Re: I Want To Insult Him by perry2020(f): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2015
komzyb:
Insulting is never the best way to keep a man out ,if he is a much younger and violent person he could plan something evil.
1.avoid every form of communication with him
2.tell him nicely and politely that you aren't interested,you want to concentrate on ur studies and u dnt want men to distract you yet.
3 if he insist threaten to report to his wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Insult Him by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
I dn"t seem to see the problem,wat is d big deal in it? U are in d uni, i wil assume u are an adult,it ur choice to make,am very sure u want to insult him nt becos he taught u,bt becos u didn"t like him,or maybe he is nt presentable,assuming dat teacher is cute,u wont have mind at all. Go and tel him u have a b.f.
Re: I Want To Insult Him by IamLEGEND1: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
ur own na play.

see my friend wey him father dey try chyke him babe.
u dey there dey complain.

and pls dont make d mistake of threatening to report him to his wife. u might find urself sittong on a long thing.
Re: I Want To Insult Him by komzyb(f): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
perry2020:

Insulting is never the best way to keep a man out ,if he is a much younger and violent person he could plan something evil.
1.avoid every form of communication with him
2.tell him nicely and politely that you aren't interested,you want to concentrate on ur studies and u dnt want men to distract you yet.
3 if he insist threaten to report to his wife.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User / If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? / Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.