Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. (44361 Views)

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State / 5 Habits That Will Make You Poor For Life / Ten Reasons Why You Should Be An Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by agabaI23(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Tell PMB to limit his travelling ooo....Ebola is back to Liberia!

Where's Ellechrystal? What happening with her?

Na you we know ooo
Are you missing her? smiley
I will tell her wink
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2015
agabaI23:
Are you missing her? smiley
I will tell her wink

Please, tell her!!!
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by MizMyColi(f): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Hope you've regained consciousness?

Take some deep breathe.

What's going in the mind of Dangote ATM?

Lmao.
Good Morningsmiley

Just don't say anything that will crack my ribs again, else I will faint to the power of 7.cheesy

Pele.
I trust u've escaped the gridlock?
Lols.

@Dangote, there's apparently nothing on his mind other than making more and more money.
It's a clear case of the more you look, the less you seesmiley
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by MizMyColi(f): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2015
donephi:
ahh! Who is taking away my bride.
Miss I hope is nt true?
Am watching u in 10D

@Ishil0ve someone is posting false info on NL ogrin

Good Morning.
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by MizMyColi(f): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Caseless:
I'm incredulous in this case.

I slept well and had my pillow firmly wrapped in embrace throughout tha night. undecided

Pele
Fasting will soon be over.
Then, you can have them in droves.
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao.
Good Morningsmiley

Just don't say anything that will crack my ribs again, else I will faint to the power of 7.cheesy

Pele.
I trust u've escaped the gridlock?
Lols.

@Dangote, there's apparently nothing on his mind other than making more and more money.
It's a clear case of the more you look, the less you seesmiley

To laugh is a miracle. Enjoy it. Ease is health. The system is mad enough.

Yes. In the office now. Someone job waiting for my team to handle. No accident. No injuries. The gridlock gave me some moments to talk here.

I need to understand the way the billionaires think.

1 Like

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Caseless: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Pele
Fasting will soon be over.
Then, you can have them in droves.
amen oooo cool
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by free37: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2015
xynerise:
When you are scared to fail, you will only end up procrastinating. Procrastination is the main route to failure.

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by donephi(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

@Ishil0ve someone is posting false info on NL ogrin

Good Morning.
she confirmed it herself telling you to get a room.
Morning my lady
Guess u had a restful night.
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by millhouse: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
jjj
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by biafranqueen: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
My Queen , sometimes you don't drop it all on the table just like that . wink grin

How are you?
I see you, well done! grin I'm wonderful my Dear and you?
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nice one. Now I understand ur plight,the economy of nigeria has forced u to become a truckpusher even with all ur "cerfisticates" grin grin u couldn't secure a job embarassed. With this, u have just won yourself a well paid job, contact me ASAP tongue
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Mamaflex(f): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
oh how much I have waited for the "long" session with you. grin
Busted!
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Mamaflex(f): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
Pls start the bold with me grin

Truckpusherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mamaflex:
Busted!
That was for deliverance session. Will you do the deliverance instead?
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Mamaflex(f): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
That was for deliverance session. Will you do the deliverance instead?
Story. No. angry
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mamaflex:
Story. No. angry
so nobody want to deliver me? angry
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by gargoyle: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Good day all:

I have always preferred to read comments on nairaland but I also observe certain trends i believe are wrong.

Before one dabbles into business, i think its better that individual acquires the necessary business skills and expertise, understand how a business is run and how to best serve customers by working under someone for a few years at least.

Some people are proponents of just diving absentmindedly into one without having at least a tangible business plan.

This could be one of the reasons why few start-ups flourish and the majority perish.
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by okwudiliemma: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
dicksonadams:
You can still fulfilled your dream working for someone.. Just make sure you also do thinks that make you happy... Engage in hubby that that you love and develop it. I work in a fiance institutions, I get paid an ok salary... But I love music... I bought all the music production equipment with the salary and weekend I do music production... And also other things I love
pls oooo..I will like u to give me details on how to start d production stuff..I am very serious I've gat madt passion 4 musik..pls dis is my number 08160945295..help a bro!
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 05, 2015
I never knew you were this intelligent Mr Truckpusher.

Nice piece...
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Truckpusher(m): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2015
keppyy:
I never knew you were this intelligent Mr Truckpusher.

Nice piece...
What's the meaning of this crap? Do they write ' I'm intelligent on the face' ?

It is better to shut the hell up than making such a ridiculous comment,it is just too early for you to sound dumb. grin tongue
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

It is better to shut the hell up than making such a ridiculous comment,it is just too early for you to sound dumb. grin tongue

Now, this is the Truckpusher I know.

Cheers dear!!!
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Truckpusher(m): 7:21am On Jul 05, 2015
keppyy:

Now, this is the Truckpusher I know.

Cheers dear!!!
grin grin grin

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

It was just a compliment abokiiiicheesy
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Truckpusher(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2015
softysparky:

It was just a compliment abokiiiicheesy
grin grin Which kain compliment be that? grin grin
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin Which kain compliment be that? grin grin

A Good kind but yout strong head won't let you understand it.
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Truckpusher(m): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2015
keppyy:

A Good kind but yout strong head won't let you understand it.
It wasn't at all.

Own up to ya mistake after all we are still friends. tongue
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by francizy(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2015
Best thread so far. While some people are teaching others to be employed, you're teaching them how to gain freedom. Working is good if one works for someone, having the mindset that s/he is only building personal skill set to help him/her run his/her business. Also, many people do get contacts and connection while working for others.

So people go out there and work for someone if you can, if you can't, then try your own business. Also, while working for someone, never have the mindset of working till you become a manager in that establishment, especially if you just got in (even if it's an oil coy). This is because you can get sacked at any point in time and you're back to square one.

So my advice is, work to build skill set and networks necessary to run your own successful organization.

Kudos Truckie..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
It wasn't at all.

Own up to ya mistake after all we are still friends. tongue

Friends... kiss
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by Truckpusher(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2015
keppyy:

Friends... kiss
Yeah, friends wink kiss
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2015
You said it all...#Comfort&Fear...nice 1
Re: Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. by tpiah01: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Agbaletu:

You are right bro!
I don't know why i find it very hard to quit and be on my own.
Fear of fear!
Fear of unknown!
I have what it takes to be on my own still I am scared.

I dont think you are scared.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

300 Mine Workers Spend 1 Week Underground To Protest Against Boss Who Loves Sex / The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) / 18 Countries Where Women Need Permission From Their Husbands To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.