Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole (18883 Views)

Oba Of Benin Death: Our Hearts Are Heavy, Says Oshiomhole / FG Borrows N600bn Monthly To Augment Staff Salaries, Says SGF / FG Borrows N600bn Annually To Augment Staff Salaries, Says SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole by princejenks(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
With due respect to whatever oshimole may have studied in school but he doesnt sound very knowledgeable where economic and financial matters are involved
Re: FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole by zurine(f): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
hmm
Re: FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole by rajoys: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
So our dullard president couldn't generate money to pay civil workers? He had to borrow just like how he borrowed to pick the presidential form. This man's dullardness has no limit.

[b]Unfortunately for u, this man u addressed as dullard will be the President of Nigeria till 2019 by God's grace. However, when I looked at ur comment, I could see that u are the most senior dullard in this forum because u fail to read the write up of OP. If u do, u will know that FG borrowing money to pay as explained by Gov Oshiomole started with former president GEJ. Your Sister NOI kept on deceiving Nigerians all through their tenure in office that Nigeria economic is buoyant and strong, meanwhile she knew that they have been borrowing money through bond and CBN to pay federal workers. So this "dullard" president as u put it came to power and met all these messes created by GEJ and NOI and he isl trying to fix it. But as he try to do that, no matter how long it may take, u have to get it sink into ur brain that this ur "dullard" president is and will continue to be ur president, my president, our president and the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of Nigeria. I hope u will not develop hypertension on the account of ur so called dullard President because he will be there till 2019. It is either u accept it or relocate out of Nigeria or better still move into the lagoon [/b] cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole by tammie24: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
I'm tired of hearing from this Oshomole of a guy. Doesn't he have better things to do?
Re: FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
she knows how to play around with statistics and she keeps opening part of the pages and not the entire book cracked me up. Oga governor, with due respect, statistics is the practice or science of collecting and analysing numerical data in large quantities, especially for the purpose of inferring proportions in a whole from those in a representative sample. Open your own book too and stop playing dumb!
Re: FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole by cyberguy72(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
solarview:
Is Adanu Eric Oshomole now the Minister of information??
I wonder ooo,hes forming Mr righteous
Re: FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole by cyberguy72(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
dullard
Re: FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole by mistabiola: 1:44am On Jul 03, 2015
help3852:
would you have said the same thing if he was abusing GEJ undecided

Yes bro wink

1 Like

Re: FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:55am On Jul 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
Many governments borrow to pay. The US debt ceiling is over 8trillion dollars. undecided
And they borrow just to finance a nuclear program or building warheads...but the truth is this,unlike Nigeria that is almost hopeless to payback,the US can pay any amount they borrow even if it's $8zillion!
Re: FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole by deewhone(f): 5:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Who cares about d source? Make dem pay people jare
Re: FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole by help3852: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2015
mistabiola:

Yes bro wink
i see …

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Ganduje, APC Govs Storms Nnewi For Colloquium & Empowerment Rally / ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects / [Photo]#OgunStateAt40; The Party Has Started.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.