Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Chocolate Royal Re-opened - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chocolate Royal Re-opened (730 Views)

What Is Your Say About MMM?: As MMM Nigeria Has Finally Re-opened. / Effect Of The Just Opened Shoprite At Jakande Lekki / Chocolat Royal Re-opens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chocolate Royal Re-opened by Generalkorex(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
I believed we are remember that late last month Chocolate Royal was shut down by NAFDAC.
Here is the link to the post.

https://www.nairaland.com/2337638/chocolate-royale-shut-nafdac-distributing

but a friend told me yesterday that Chocolate Royal had started business again.

Please someone should confirm this.
Hope NAFDAC had not been corrupted.
Re: Chocolate Royal Re-opened by bigtt76(f): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2015
Well ...it was to be expected. undecided Afterall the offending products have been removed and if I'm not wrong, they were found in the house of the owner and NOT at the business premises. Owner may have defended the action as saying they were awaiting proper disposal but because the employee was bent on implicating him, went on to expose the products .....a good lawyer can help his way out of the case grin
Re: Chocolate Royal Re-opened by Generalkorex(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2015
bigtt76:
Well ...it was to be expected. undecided Afterall the offending products have been removed and if I'm not wrong, they were found in the house of the owner and NOT at the business premises. Owner may have defended the action as saying they were awaiting proper disposal but because the employee was bent on implicating him, went on to expose the products .....a good lawyer can help his way out of the case grin
chai
just like that

(1) (Reply)

First Idoma Bible Set To Be Unveiled Soon / Error / Please Help A Brother Make A Right Choice Of Car (first Car)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.