Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster (8980 Views)

Pre-owned original Omega Men's Speedmaster Chronograph watch (FOR THE BIG BOYS)$ / Closed / New Hublot Quartz Watch On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Available
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
danvault:

I know what I am saying. Even mega stores sell replica Rolex watches but with a better package at a hyped price you'll think the watch is real. To clear your doubts, simply try to shop from the official Rolex website and u'll be surprised at the prices in USD. Even a 1992 model Rolex daytona, silver color still goes for nothing less than 7,000 dollars.
When I read 9000 naira, I said huuff, at aliexpress OEM @#3500
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
danvault:

I know what I am saying. Even mega stores sell replica Rolex watches but with a better package at a hyped price you'll think the watch is real. To clear your doubts, simply try to shop from the official Rolex website and u'll be surprised at the prices in USD. Even a 1992 model Rolex daytona, silver color still goes for nothing less than 7,000 dollars.
When I read 9000 naira, I said huff
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by kellystech(m): 12:03am On Jul 28, 2015
I need one in ph hw do I get it
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 6:54am On Jul 28, 2015
kellystech:
I need one in ph hw do I get it

The easiest way is to contact a friend of urs in lag to meet me and pick it up for u.
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Good evening
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2015
Good morning
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by yeancol11(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2015
Can I have your number??
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
yeancol11:
Can I have your number??
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 5:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Buzz
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Good evening
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2015
Greetings
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good evening
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by dazekid(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
kode12:
Post more pics let's see how it looks,with the pack.Hope this isn't fake cos Rolex for 5k?

May God save you from your gullibility. How can a rolex that is 5k in naira be original
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by dazekid(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
danvault:

Exactly. I have an original Rolex datejust with the jubilee bracelet for sale @2m if anybody is interested sha.
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by kode12: 1:43am On Aug 02, 2015
dazekid:

May God save you from your gullibility. How can a rolex that is 5k in naira be original
Back when I was in school,it's people like you that get killed @ Ekosodin simply because you just won't keep your smelly gutter of a mouth shut.Did I ask you or qquote you? Get a padlock for your mouth and do the needful
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Happy sunday
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by dazekid(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
kode12:

Back when I was in school,it's people like you that get killed @ Ekosodin simply because you just won't keep your smelly gutter of a mouth shut.Did I ask you or qquote you? Get a padlock for your mouth and do the needful

Lol, it's amusing when morons try to show that they have some sort of cult affiliations, especially online. You did not need to quote me for me to mention that you are a gullible person. It is people like you that end up being duped because you were too greedy to use your common sense. Whenever you see an original Rolex for five thousand naira, do let me know or you remain as gullible as you were yesterday.... No insults can change the fact that you are just not very smart.

1 Like

Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by kode12: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
dazekid:

Lol, it's amusing when morons try to show that they have some sort of cult affiliations, especially online. You did not need to quote me for me to mention that you are a gullible person. It is people like you that end up being duped because you were too greedy to use your common sense. Whenever you see an original Rolex for five thousand naira, do let me know or you remain as gullible as you were yesterday.... No insults can change the fact that you are just not very smart.
You are obviously a very stupid and jobless fellow,so go get yourself something to put ur energy into Aiite
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
kode12:

You are obviously a very stupid and jobless fellow,so go get yourself something to put ur energy into Aiite

Easy bros, no vex
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by dazekid(m): 2:59am On Aug 03, 2015
danvault:

Easy bros, no vex

Lol, he can vex all he wants. He was trying to be a smart as.s, what type of person tries to buy a rolex for 5,000 naira and thinks it is original? Not to even mention that the speedmaster series is from Omega.
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by claycares: 6:31am On Aug 03, 2015
danvault:

You're damn right, replicas everywherre
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2015
Good morning
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Good evening
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2015
New stock available
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
More Available
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Happy sunday
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good morning
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 4:33am On Aug 11, 2015
Up
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Good afternoon
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by UyiIredia(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
dazekid:

Lol ! It's their ignorance. Common Rolex dial goes for almost $2000 talkless of the watch it self. If you want to get a standard Rolex watch you'll need half a mill.

And guess what . . . it's for a second-hand Rolex.

BTW no Rolex watch uses a transparent back case. The site below shows the prices of ooriginal Rolexes. One can also go to Rolex website and download and read their brochure. I can never again waste my money on 20 or 50k Rolex fakes. Na to kukuma by lesser priced but still reasonab
le brands like Casio.

www.chrono24.com/en/rolex/prices-for-watches--new-2.htm?usedOrNew=new
Re: Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster by danvault: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2015
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sony Vairo Dual Core ,core i3,core i5 640gb ram 4gram @ 100,000 / / Brand New HP650, 4GB, Bluetooth, Webcam, HP Bag, Warranty@ Discounted Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.