Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,333 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 PM

Fitness 101 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fitness 101 (49829 Views)

GLAUCOMA 101 - QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS / 101 Die From Lassa Fever In Nigeria / Fitness Without Bars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
That belly after 4 months pregnancy is still smaller than my belly when I started exercising. Don't worry it will work, as long as you keep at it cheesy
Re: Fitness 101 by BoldLeonidas: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hi, I was doing some research on tea, and I found your contribution on a thread on Tea here. So I thought i'd holler at you. Sounds awkward, I know. But Inknow it feels good knowing there is another person out there who loves tea, and appreciates. And in know you do.
Re: Fitness 101 by armyofone(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
shocked Ummmm, no joke huh? Sorry ma'am.

naijababe:

Oshisko! Show off buruku!!!

Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
armyofone:
shocked Ummmm, no joke huh? Sorry ma'am.

I was kidding ni now. Gotta work on my sarcasm and dry british wit mehn!!! I will have a tongue out next time so you know it's a joke.
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
BoldLeonidas:
Hi, I was doing some research on tea, and I found your contribution on a thread on Tea here. So I thought i'd holler at you. Sounds awkward, I know. But Inknow it feels good knowing there is another person out there who loves tea, and appreciates. And in know you do.

Yep, one of my other quirks. I am into Chai Tea these days wink
Re: Fitness 101 by kilode100(f): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
So I trekked from my estate @ Alausa to Ikeja shopping mall, no sooner had I started o... My body was itching me o.. It was horrible.
Are there home remedies or anything for the itch?
Choi .
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
kilode100:
So I trekked from my estate @ Alausa to Ikeja shopping mall, no sooner had I started o... My body was itching me o.. It was horrible.
Are there home remedies or anything for the itch?
Choi .

You tried palm oil? grin Supposed to relieve body itch in whatever form
Re: Fitness 101 by bukatyne(f): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
naijababe:

Yay!!! You joining us?

Oshisko! Show off buruku!!!

@ Thread,

Day 5, my thighs still stinging but not as bad but mehn my arms during the workout, kai!!! Feels like they would break off.

I should mention that you do not have to do the whole program in 30 days, you can stretch it to 45, 60 or even 90 days where you do level 1 for 15,20 or 30 days and follow suit with levels 2 and 3 respectively. The last thing you want is to get put off, it helps with the discipline to fully commit to the whole program if you don't over do things especially if your fitness is at level zero to begin with.

@ Bukatyne, I heard you can buy stuff on amazon and have delivered to naija now, you should try that if you really want to buy the DVD. I bought mine for £5 which is around 1,700 naira.

Thanks a lot
Re: Fitness 101 by kilode100(f): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
naijababe:

You tried palm oil? grin Supposed to relieve body itch in whatever form

It wasn't easy o.
Choi
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
kilode100:

It wasn't easy o.
Choi

Pele, did it work?
Re: Fitness 101 by kilode100(f): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
naijababe:

Pele, did it work?

It has since stopped.
Should I rub it on my body before going for the walk because That's when the itching starts.
Thanks jare.
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
kilode100:

It has since stopped.
Should I rub it on my body before going for the walk because That's when the itching starts.
Thanks jare.

You can do that, may need to apply again when you get back

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by kilode100(f): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
naijababe:

You can do that, may need to apply again when you get back

Kk.
Thankiu.
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
naijababe:
That belly after 4 months pregnancy is still smaller than my belly when I started exercising. Don't worry it will work, as long as you keep at it cheesy

Hope so, just that from my past experience, if it doesn't go flat within the first 6 months of delivery, it becomes almost an impossible mission.

We'll see how it goes smiley. Still have a few weeks days to go
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Day 4 done ..

The bottled water is getting awkward jare so I ordered 2kg Dumbbells on Amazon should be delivered by mon/Tuesday .

The niggling abs/ thighs are still there but funny enough I am Getting used to it.

Am I the only one who finds it difficult to eat in the heat? embarassed
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Kimoni your belly is not that bad for 4 months post preggy naw.

If you see mine 1 yr post preggy sef you will run cheesy
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
damiso:
Kimoni your belly is not that bad for 4 months post preggy naw.

If you see mine 1 yr post preggy sef you will run cheesy

Thanks Damiso. I'll see how it goes after this 30 days smiley
Re: Fitness 101 by armyofone(m): 3:30am On Jul 04, 2015
this fair Turkey ti mon je dun da da. Girl, isariaite.
Keep motivated and work harder.
I only pray that now that I'm leaving mil life to still keep up and not develop big oshodi isale.

naijababe:

I was kidding ni now. Gotta work on my sarcasm and dry british wit mehn!!! I will have a tongue out next time so you know it's a joke.
Re: Fitness 101 by Ppmoma: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Read the healthy meals thread from pages 1-70..now I know I have hope. Hope I'm welcome to join you here also. I have to lose about 32kg at least plus this biggie belle no get part 2..price of motherhood..I so miss my sexy pre-marriage shape. I have downloaded the Jillian Michaels Level 1 and 2..going to kit up now and get into it. I believe we will all get there with patience. Choi..I so dislike being called 'Fat ...' :-
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Ppmoma:
Read the healthy meals thread from pages 1-70..now I know I have hope. Hope I'm welcome to join you here also. I have to lose about 32kg at least plus this biggie belle no get part 2..price of motherhood..I so miss my sexy pre-marriage shape. I have downloaded the Jillian Michaels Level 1 and 2..going to kit up now and get into it. I believe we will all get there with patience. Choi..I so dislike being called 'Fat ...' :-

Awwwwwwwwwww
Don't worry, if I can do it(lazy, lazy me) then you can.
I think we have the same motivation - I love sexy bodies kiss and I hate being fat angry
The motivation here drives you hard too, just stick around and we'll all get there together.

But I must warn you about our headmistress though, you won't find her a very nice person tongue tongue if you keep missing your work-outs, but never mind, just keep at it and you'll be just fine.
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2015
Ppmoma:

If i can do it, you can.....one day at a time.

@ Thread, i'll be back later.
Re: Fitness 101 by Ppmoma: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2015
Kimoni:

Awwwwwwwwwww
Don't worry, if I can do it(lazy, lazy me) then you can.
I think we have the same motivation - I love sexy bodies kiss and I hate being fat angry
The motivation here drives you hard too, just stick around and we'll all get there together.

But I must warn you about our headmistress though, you won't find her a very nice person tongue tongue if you keep missing your work-outs, but never mind, just keep at it and you'll be just fine.

Thanks for the motivation.D headmistress part made me jump up and got started.The workout is quite interesting. I hope I won't give up midway.
Who is our headmistress here pls? So that I can be on the lookout and not fall victim of her cane.
Re: Fitness 101 by Ppmoma: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2015
naijababe:

If i can do it, you can.....one day at a time.
@ Thread, i'll be back later.
Yes,Yes, Yes I can.
Re: Fitness 101 by EfemenaXY: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
naijababe:

Weights, 15-20 kg? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You are on your own on that note.

Don't mind her. First and only time I attended my local gym's strength building Total Body Conditioning class, I used the smallest weights available. 1.25kg grin grin

By the end of the 1hr session, I felt like I'd been hit by a bus. All over. I don't like weights, but I know I've gotta build & strengthen my muscles...
Re: Fitness 101 by EfemenaXY: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
cococandy:
kiss kiss kiss

Stylish

Thanks, Coco. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by Ewuro4: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
damiso:

I brought him home, he is not himself really not eaten anything solid all day can't keep it down. .he is taking liquids sha lil sips of water. He is asleep now .

I think its the heat or maybe a bug he picked up. Will watch him all night and book an appt with the gp just to fulfill all righteousness. they kuku won't give him anything. UK gps and medication seem to have some kind of beef angry

He can't go tomorrow sha embarassed they can't go in for 48 hrs if they have been sick(throwin up or diarrhoea) Not a good time month end/the beginning of the month I have so many reports to prepare embarassed

Aww pele. It is well dearie.

How's the little guy doing jare?
Re: Fitness 101 by BoldLeonidas: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
naijababe:

Yep, one of my other quirks. I am into Chai Tea these days wink

Oh nice. Have you tried darjeeling? I'm into Redbush and liquorice tea. I take some other teas, but those two have been my constant cheesy
Re: Fitness 101 by EfemenaXY: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
damiso:
Naijababe kimoni day 3 done this sweat no get part 2

...sweating for Naija... cheesy

D'you know, I think I'm becoming lethargic with this heat wave. Only managed to do 30mins lower abs workout / sit-ups, and 1hr jogging before my 9:00 a.m swim class this morning.

It ain't easy sista...
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
EfemenaXY:

...sweating for Naija... cheesy

D'you know, I think I'm becoming lethargic with this heat wave. Only managed to do 30ymins lower abs workout / sit-ups, and 1hr jogging before my 9:00 a.m swim class this morning.

It ain't easy sista...

See why I said you don't need jillian grin so what else were you meant to do in one day of that is just 'managed' Choi Efe you are one of those fitness winches I was talking about cheesy

You go girl.. We will get there someday

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

Aww pele. It is well dearie.

How's the little guy doing jare?

He is much better now thanks for asking sis kiss

Back to nursery tomorrow
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
I don show oo for some motivation. For now rope skipping is all i do.

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
BoldLeonidas:

Oh nice. Have you tried darjeeling? I'm into Redbush and liquorice tea. I take some other teas, but those two have been my constant cheesy

I love redbush tea. I am also a tea lover and for a while water and tea have been my only drinks.

Heard liquorice is really nice will give it a try.

At the moment I am trying the different green tea fusions on the market.green tea and peppermint, Apple and black currant ,green tea and lemon and ginger etc. I also love this fusion by pukka nettle,fennel and peppermint .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? / Using Bleaching Cream To Improve Your Appearance / Help! Am I HIV Positive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.