Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere (36362 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG / National-Assembly May Take Over Kogi Assembly / Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
1) where was this lawyer throughout GEJ misrule?
2) Why does he care so much about APC?
3) It looks like protecting the Deputy Senate President is his main interest?
4) As usual, what else to expect from Enugu to APC, if not tribal/sectional/regional interest?
5) THREAD CLOSED!!!!
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by omooba969(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
bobolizim:
u neva get job ooo...Choi...Hv been seeing u running after FTC in all threads...get somefin to keep u busy sister

Introvert na man o! grin

Dnt be deceived, dnt be conned. cool
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Dindondin(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cecediva:
Warrisdis?
water & garri to make eba on your wedding day
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrBasketball:
You are disgrace to your generation.

If i slap you now, them go say i dey wicked
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
bobolizim:
seriously?are u in primary school?smh,or somefin is wrong with ur thinking faculty?u igbos are too greedy...I don't no ur problem....u will never accept defeat....person Dey enjoy himself for ado rock u Dey here Dey rant rubbish....u had better go continue your shoe making job...bigot people

Abeg, your mouth dey smell
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Femistico(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
The first 2 to comment. Thumbs up.
u no dey get work at all
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by MrBasketball: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

If i slap you now, them go say i dey wicked
You don't want to use that hand in your life again abi?
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by bobolizim(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Abeg, your mouth dey smell
Mimi...I only use my hand to type I no speak...ode pony osi
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by obamaunec: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lolz
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
bobolizim:
Mimi...I only use my hand to type I no speak...ode pony osi

Ewure.
Don't let me ban you
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrBasketball:
You don't want to use that hand in your life again abi?

Do you have a job ??
I need a gate-man
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by MrBasketball: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Do you have a job ?? I need a gate-man
I will employ you to wash my toilets.
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrBasketball:
I will employ you to wash my toilets.

Do you know i can buy your whole village ??

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by MrBasketball: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Do you know i can buy your whole village ??
You must be very dumb... Wait you are even dumber than you look. grin

Anytime you need money call on me... Be a good boy.
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Fembleez1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Meanwhile,............

President Muhammadu Buhari has today sacked the Director General of State Security Service, Ita Ekpenyong. Lawal Musa Daura has been appointed to replace him.

grin
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrBasketball:
You must be very dumb... Wait you are even dumber than you look. grin

Anytime you need money call on me... Be a good boy.

Sorry, go get a visa, then we can talk
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by MrBasketball: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Sorry, go get a visa, then we can talk
I have told you when you are hungry and lack money, call on me your boss.
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrBasketball:
I have told you when you are hungry and lack money, call on me your boss.

Ok, I'm hungry now
Can you give me $2000
Hope you know how much it is in naira ??
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by MrBasketball: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Ok, I'm hungry now Can you give me $2000 Hope you know how much it is in naira ??
Come to my office and have it.
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrBasketball:
Come to my office and have it.

Where is your office at ??
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by MrBasketball: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Where is your office at ??
On your GPS and pm me.
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrBasketball:
On your GPS and pm me.

Ok
Can you book a flight for me ??
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by MrBasketball: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Ok Can you book a flight for me ??
From where to where?
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrBasketball:
From where to where?

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Lagos Nigeria
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by MrBasketball: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Lagos Nigeria
To meet who?
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrBasketball:
To meet who?

To meet my boss (You)
You promised to give me some money because i'm seriously hungry
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by MrBasketball: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

To meet my boss (You)
You promised to give me some money because i'm seriously hungry
But you haven't gotten my location through your GPS.
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrBasketball:
But you haven't gotten my location through your GPS.

I have
23 muri okunola drive Victoria Island
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by erinalex: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
temitemi1:
That's tinubu's plan cool cool
even when you can't impregnate your wife,you'll surely see Tinubu's hand there. Jagaban is so important in your life that,if you don't mention his name just one day,u'll die. Tinubu is your God now,'cos u've to say his name everyday for u to live. Lion of bourdillion has not held any elective position in the last 8yrs,yet his name is being mentioned everytime,even more than the elected ones;temitemi1,pls continue to comment on TINUBU everytime,pple like you makes Jagaban more popular, I always enjoy you, temetemi1.
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by MrBasketball: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

I have 23 muri okunola drive Victoria Island
You live in Lagos before?
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrBasketball:
You live in Lagos before?

Hell no
But i do come to Lagos
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by MrBasketball: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Hell no But i do come to Lagos
To...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liberian Man Accuses Erhiawarie Eferakeya Of Battering Him Over 6-Month Wages / G5 To G-String, Hustlers United: Sowore Reacts To PDP G5 Meeting With Tinubu / Change: Patrick Obahiagbon Lampooned APC, See What He Said On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.