Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University (15728 Views)

University Of Ibadan Recruits For Academic & Non-academic Staff Positions / UNILAG IS RECRUITING!!! Academic And Non-academic Positions. / Massive Academic And Non-Academic Recruitment At Hezekiah University-83positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by eduxerxes: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Yesterday, twas Hezekiah university, today, its Caleb university. Make I kukuma go open Zebrudiah university. grin
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by emmanuelscott(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
ajepako:
Apply and hear them offer you : 50k

Caleb is one of the biggest money-making , yet the stingiest paying school or university

Plus you go wear suit taya..

But sha, they pay promptly
lolz I go tell prof owens.....lmaooooo
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by latestjobsng(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
bigglat:
Good! That justifies the fact that they are not paying truly. If they are the vacancy won't cut across all departments..
Really? What if they are planning to expand?
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Hmmm, makes me remember FU.OYE scam some months ago
Cc Naijamark
grin Terrible wicked guys, advertising for positions without vacancy. They need Jesus in FUOye
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by inestimable(f): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pls what's d email we r to send documents to?
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by ElDeeVee(m): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2015
naijamark:

grin Terrible wicked guys, advertising for positions without vacancy. They need Jesus in FUOye
They need Him oooo
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by bolinchin: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2015
ajepako:
Apply and hear them offer you : 50k

Caleb is one of the biggest money-making , yet the stingiest paying school or university

Plus you go wear suit taya..

But sha, they pay promptly
To all of you ranting about their pay,have you heard anything about consolidated salary structure I.e. CONUASS for academic staffs?well I do not know about primary and secondary school and non administrative staffs but no matter how stingy Caleb is,they are mandated to pay lecturers according to CONUASS.I have even confirmed this so good luck to those who will be applying

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by bolinchin: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Interviews to commence on Monday 31st of August.someone I know was invited for academic staff position. Any tips on how to prepare for the interview.House please help
Re: Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Positions At Caleb University by olasquare22: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
bolinchin:
Interviews to commence on Monday 31st of August.someone I know was invited for academic staff position. Any tips on how to prepare for the interview.House please help
He should dig deep his area of specializations. Chikena.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? / How To Introduce Urself During A Job Interview / How To Nail Every Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.