Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,708 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently (2845 Views)

Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by farano(f): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2015
Here are some things that set these kinds of girls apart:

1. They wear less make-up which is a great way to enhance their natural beauty and show a guy just how attractive they can be. Men know what a natural face looks like and they know what an overly done-up face looks like too...lol.

2. They stand tall and appear smarter than other ladies. Always proud of themselves and confident of their abilities smiley.

3. They don't avoid eye contacts. When it comes to attraction, eye contact does a lot. If a girl locks eyes with you, looks away, then looks back at you all within about 20seconds, she's interested cool.

4. They don't believe that their appearance is the key to keeping a man rather they believe that being intelligent, interesting and independent matter above all.

5. They focus on their strengths and not their weaknesses. They spend most of their time using their strengths to get what they want.

6. Smile! Smiling is by far the most effective things smart girls do to attract men cheesy. It sends the signal to men that you're happy, friendly and approachable wink

7. And last but not least, They believe in love!

Are you one of us? cool

2 Likes

Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by glimpse33(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2015
Lovely post by Farano!

its describes me! cool
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by colossus2: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2015
What are you saying undecided

4 Likes

Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2015
They are also confident of themselves and pursue what they want with the belief that they deserve it. Whether it involves their relationship, their careers or their dreams.

They are focused in the attainment of their set goals and men are attracted to and respect this trait.

They are intelligent and purposeful. They are mature and good at making positive judgment and they have the emotional stability required to keep up a relationship.
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by oyindare(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2015
Just in case
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by colossus2: 10:09am On Jul 02, 2015
Smart girls that get guys are cheap girls.

4 Likes

Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2015
op u ar telling me u portray all that? if dat be let me ask u out, pm me ur pin and huh
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2015
No. 6
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2015
colossus2:
Seconded!

*fact of life*
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Lilyomi(f): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2015
I believe in love. I love to smyl but I'm shy.
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by epelumi42(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2015
Lol. So on point. But how many lady fits these descriptions? Im searching.
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by icekream(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2015
Love no. 1. In addition, they don't bleach
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by agoadiv(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Standing tall
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by ArchEnemy(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2015
colossus2:
Seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Hazardd(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2015
Lilyomi:
is normal....always be yourself

1 Like

Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Enegod(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2015
Farano is hitting top form gradually cool
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by ArchEnemy(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2015
Lilyomi:
you are shy to smile?
smiley shy Lily

1 Like

Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by farano(f): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2015
colossus2:
lagmostkuit:

Seconded!
*fact of life*
Well we always get the kind of guys we lovetongue
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Rexhenrex(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Upnepaa(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2015
Farano is talking from experience
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Mhizkel(f): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2015
Op you didn't add ''The independent ones''. They don't need any Dick and Harry to pay their bills.They rather cater for themselves.
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by farano(f): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2015
epelumi42:
Lol, no mention of Intelligence or brain. You talk about the physical only. I dont care about that, alone.
Did you read the post at all? I doubt.
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by falconey(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2015
"are you one of us"

This must be some kind of joke.

3 Likes

Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by farano(f): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2015
Mhizkel:
Op you didn't add ''The independent ones''. They don't need any Dick and Harry to pay their bills.They rather cater for themselves.
Yeah check no. 4 smiley.
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2015
Mhizkel:
Yinmu
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by demmy0325(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2015
.. Ma farano.. cool..

.. Nice list.. smiley
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by epelumi42(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2015
farano:
Did you read the post at all? I doubt.

Ah, my lady, an oversight. Apologies. I should have known. Take ice cream. cheesy
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by senorB(f): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2015
I believe in Love...I'm smart smiley
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Mhizkel(f): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2015
farano:
Yeah check no. 4 smiley.
Seen! Nice one. wink
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Mhizkel(f): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2015
blublahd:
Yinmu
grin
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Slimzjoe(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2015
Qualities of Runs Girls You mean lipsrsealed
Especially that Eye Contact

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? / Pros And Cons Of Dating An Older Woman / Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.