Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Urgent Attention Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Attention Needed (993 Views)

Urgent Attention To Unemployed / Urgent Attention Needed / Please Urgent Attention Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Attention Needed by Harkynkunle(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2015
hi good N.Landers i need u to help see in2 my matter.... Please i
went for medicals with one of the leading banks in nigeria... but
where am getting worried is that... @ d end of d medicals the
matron who checked me said everything about was O.K except d
fact d@... my b.p is on d high side, hence i've been worried and
restless since then... please good ppl, could this deny me of the
job i've worked and sacrifice a lot for....?
Re: Urgent Attention Needed by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2015
I was also worried like you back then when i was processing a bank job, unfortunately i didn't make it to that stage. Meanwhile that BP was what eliminated me during Nig Navy recruitment 2008 or so. Whatever the case may be, It is well.
Re: Urgent Attention Needed by Harkynkunle(m): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2015
xjet:
I was also worried like you back then when i was processing a bank job, unfortunately i didn't make it to that stage. Meanwhile that BP was what eliminated me during Nig Navy recruitment 2008 or so. Whatever the case may be, It is well.
i later had a recheck... and it read 120/74 unlike d first test which read 170/80.... do u think i could loose d job offer..?
Re: Urgent Attention Needed by fisaylab: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sorry,hope on God miracle now
Re: Urgent Attention Needed by Harkynkunle(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
fisaylab:
Sorry,hope on God miracle now
so what does dis mean... i could fail or what
Re: Urgent Attention Needed by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
The matron made a mistake by not checking your blood pressure at least 3 times with a five to seven minutes interval between each reading. Your blood pressure was elevated most probably due to anxiety or stress. Since your blood pressure has return to normal which clearly reveals that you are not hypertensive, you can only hope and pray that it would not be a hindrance to your employment. Baba you don get this job, don't worry. For you to have come this far, just know that you will surely smile at the end.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Attention Needed by Harkynkunle(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
The matron made a mistake by not checking your blood pressure at least 3 times with a five to seven minutes interval between each reading. Your blood pressure was elevated most probably due to anxiety or stress. Since your blood pressure has return to normal which clearly reveals that you are not hypertensive, you can only hope and pray that it would not be a hindrance to your employment. Baba you don get this job, don't worry. For you to have come this far, just know that you will surely smile at the end.
Thanks sir......i really appreciate ur concern... i hope and pray all ends well

(1) (Reply)

Vlinksconnect Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme / Yaba Preschool Vacancies / Urgent Vancancy For 40 Security Personnel leaving around yaba axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.