Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics (66954 Views)

Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP / What Could Gov Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu be Discussing? (photo) / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by scribble: 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
i know 90 per cent

What i dont know is if that iron is from the stone age
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Chubhie: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good ol days. Who read- Sawabas-The black African Mafia back then?
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by gists: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
OP GET OUT OF HERE!!
HOW DARE YOU REMIND ME I AM THIS OLD grin grin grin grin

Good old days
Mhen THANKS for taking us back - at least for a while!!

4 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by citizenY(m): 12:54am On Jul 08, 2015
jamace:
Oh, the good old days. cheesy grin

What of Tango, Krola, Bongo coffee,fizzies, Hacks, Hawai 50 , platform shoes, BLO, Minimum, El Cados, Porbeni Amas ,Ofege, The Wings, Lagos Weekend, BJ of I go die fame, and Bala Miller And of course the mini skirt alias "cross no gutter " or that trouser " keep Lagos clean".

2 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by undisputedgbola(m): 1:14am On Jul 08, 2015
And this

5 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by westheimer(m): 2:46am On Jul 08, 2015
i smell frontpage
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 08, 2015
-

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 08, 2015
-
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 08, 2015
-

6 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Bollove: 5:17am On Jul 08, 2015
I love today's Nigeria than the past . The only thing I do not like about today is Bokoharam.

Those past era of tough political assassination and wicked military rule ......Only one Alhaji will have landline in the whole neighborhood, His children will bring TV come outside to watch super eagles .. immediately the match begins , NEPA will take off the light (wicked people) ..... Na to run helter skelter searching for that man with generator ...... The man with Gen may not have TV while the man with TV won't have Gen .... Oya , car battery dey do the drill most times.

This naija good oo ... cars now na pure water, SSCE is now like free ... Days of waec chai

3 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by emamos: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2015
liberty300:
Our;
1. Games
2. Music
3. Exercise books (brown leaves)
4. Beverage
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by emamos: 6:52am On Jul 08, 2015

6 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by chizidgreat(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=liberty300 post=35392189]Still going [/quote OP, this is really making senses
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by olumidazz: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2015
I swear op just made my day with this pictures
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Immarocks(f): 7:18am On Jul 08, 2015
am qualified.....
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by finaly01: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2015
You forgot Nasco biscuit 50 kobo

2 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by okoocheche(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2015
wow u guys re too much, good old days!!
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2015

2 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2015
I love that stove. It doesn't consume much kerosene. Its disadvantage is the bottle containing the kerosene. If it's not handled with care, it breaks.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Ayus34(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2015
liberty300:
Our;

1. Games

2. Music

3. Exercise books (brown leaves)

4. Beverage
Thank God for my father who always seize that game from me,I would ve been a dullard today......oh boy I disciplined that game.....me sef know that one!!!
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Melancholy(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:

Trebor and goody goody grin
chai, goody goody was my favourite
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by TRUTHTOPOWER: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2015
The first car I know, Hillman minx (right hand)1960s/70s. I won't demand respect but patriotic objectivity so that we all can learn through civilized debate.

3 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by stevecantrell: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2015
olumidazz:
I swear op just made my day with this pictures

Same here.
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by change49ja: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2015
More pics

2 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by change49ja: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2015
More

7 Likes

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by 12month: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2015
I knw and used virtually all of them
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by iamrealdeji(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2015
liberty300:
A refresher of what life was back in the 90's
I know some,i don't know some,I don't know the tin blue band,i don't know this double headed stove with can outside,i don't know the Planta,I know 2 od those footballers,Oliseh and Amokachi but don't know when they wore this jersey,we never used this type of phone in our house,that I know we only used the button type the oldest is the button that is shaped like this,I don't know these crush drinks,but I used to see the old empty bottles in the crate in our compound, I don't know this bournvita but I used to see the old giant size of its tin loaded with keys,I don't know those cars,man I don't know 50 kobo notes o,I've never seen them,I don't know one naira note

1 Like

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Sandydayz(f): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Mamaflex:
cheesy

I really missed this one.
Chai.... grin
No thanks to human hair... sad
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Abimbolaile(f): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Well i used them...but then i dont get how not knowing them translates to not talking about politics.. kiss
Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by Lordave: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kito Scandals

I remember when NTA Aba presents us with WWF 9am every Saturday. 'Pioneering Excellence', I've the pictures of Agnes Njoku casting news in Igbo Language.

Saclux Paint advert, "onye n'ere, onye n'nso?". grin grin

Rivers State Television (RSTV), makes us smile with action packed movies 11pm every Saturday.

If barb Low cut that time cool, my dad go send me back with of my elder brothers to have my hair completely cut angry .

E don tey!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Where's Dr. Pepper, Banana chewing gum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics by hibbayueei(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Yes oh.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers / Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin / Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.