Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore (2027 Views)

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2015
lemme leave details aside and move straight to the point. first of all, i'm not the typa guy that kneel and plead 4 a girl to have sex with me.It hurts me alot even when i always try to embrace myself never to fall a victim of rape.when i was much younger i was so much addicted to girls and always thinkin of having sex with them cuz i thought there wz always something very special about dem and their tities. i wasn't d typa guy dat will waste a time to approach a beautiful girl dat catches my attention back then cuz all i was eva interested in was their yansh jst 2 be sure 2 knw wat wz rili special about them, bt mst gals have turn it to an attitude of punishin the guys before pleasin them. this made me told one of friends about the annoyin situations i've been facin with girls.To cut the story short, i started payin money to sleep with ashies yea, and with many of dem in different stations they're based. after so many sex encounters with dem, i came to discover that i was no more havin crushes and trippin**
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by ArchEnemy(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2015
#sigh
You need Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by glimpse33(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2015
If Symptoms persist after two days, kindly visit YABALEFT smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by falconey(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2015
HMMM
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Crysallis(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Shoro Niyem! Ona k'ota!

Oshare na... wor me da joma otor!
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2015
very soon..you would tell us you're gay..
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by kolatobs(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2015
ok
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2015
bigneorapz:
lemme leave details aside and move straight to the point. first of all, i'm not the typa guy that kneel and plead a girl to have sex with me. it hurts me alot even when i always try to embrace myself never to fall as a victim of rape.when i was much younger i was so much addicted to girls and always thinkin of having sex with them cuz i thought there was always something very special about them and their tities. i won't waste a time to approach a beautiful girl that catch my attention back then cuz all i was ever interested on was their yansh just to see what's really sweet about them, but most girls have turn it to an attitude of punishin the guys before pleasin them. this made me told one of friends about the annoyin situations i've been facin with girls. to cut the story short, i started payin money to sleep with ashies yea, and with many of them in different stations they're based. after so many sex encounters with them (ashies), i came to discover that i was no more havin crushes and trippin***
GALS AINT WORTH DAH MUCH....... LETS TAKE A BREAK 4RM GALS
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Tallesty1(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2015
That's what you get when you over rush things.

The feelings will come back with time.

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2015
HMMM,

DOUBT THIS WILL END WELL
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2015
***For girls cuz i felt i could get them (pu**sies) anytime i wanted to. at some certain point in time, i was no more payin attention to my girlfriend again cuz i slept with better,beautiful and high class girls compare to her & renderin her useless like 'P' in psychology grin But i thank God that i'm livin a different life now and i take every girl like a friend, no urge for sex and i don't have crush on them. i think i've come to notice that i got no interest for sex anymore cuz i don't enjoy it. please i don't mean to offend anybody here with this post so as i won't like anyone to render unnecessary comment here that will lead to insults. it's just what i experienced and the result i got from it that i'm typin here. and plz pardon my typin errors, THANKS.
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2015
crychoi! Op repent oo
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2015
Andrew114:
crychoi! Op repent oo

lol..my brother am now a changed man grin
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by coldHeat: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2015
Dude are you here to ask for help or are you here to make a statement?
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2015
i'm here 2 commit suicide
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2015
Gay is trending
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by coldHeat: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2015
bigneorapz:
i'm here 2 commit suicide

If you so desire to self-terminate you don't need to come here and bother us.
The action and consequence of such is only a choice away,
Awaiting your endorsement...
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2015
Who invited u here? undecided
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Oahray: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2015
They don't trip you but you keep paying for what you can get for free. Nice one cool
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by IamLEGEND1: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2015
see dem fäggots
FAGGÖTS EVERYWIA
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by trapQ: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2015
LMAO

what's even happening at they yaba left sef every time yaba left..look
glimpse33:
If Symptoms persist after two days, kindly visit YABALEFT smiley
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by trapQ: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2015
sex is meant to be enjoyed. and the reason you don't enjoy it is cuz you haven't found love. when you heart, mind and soul are connected with someone and you have sex with them, you'll understand what true love making is.
bigneorapz:
***For girls cuz i felt i could get them (pu**sies) anytime i wanted to. at some certain point in time, i was no more payin attention to my girlfriend again cuz i slept with better,beautiful and high class girls compare to her & renderin her useless like 'P' in psychology grin But i thank God that i'm livin a different life now and i take every girl like a friend, no urge for sex and i don't have crush on them. i think i've come to notice that i got no interest for sex anymore cuz i don't enjoy it. please i don't mean to offend anybody here with this post so as i won't like anyone to render unnecessary comment here that will lead to insults. it's just what i experienced and the result i got from it that i'm typin here. and plz pardon my typin errors, THANKS.
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2015
Oahray:
They don't trip you but you keep paying for what you can get for free. Nice one cool

before u quote me wrong..did u read da subject of dz post very well? and did u also read da part i said am a changed man like dem aboki wey dey sell dollars. ok wat am tryna say's dat they did trip me b4 which got my ass into spndin on their tities bt afta i had nuff of it, it ol reverse my feelins..reason why AM NOT TRIPPIN 4 PU**IES ANY LONGER
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2015
trapQ:
sex is meant to be enjoyed. and the reason you don't enjoy it is cuz you haven't found love. when you heart, mind and soul are connected with someone and you have sex with them, you'll understand what true love making is.

u almst made a point bt den u didn't make tongue cuz i have a fiancee & oda side chicks..bt wat u should knw is dat am nt in2 dem bcuz of sex datz why they may not trip me in some terms. i luv dem as a friend & they luv me as their man. i only make luv with dem when they demand 4 it nt like i force myslf on em
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by trapQ: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2015
I never said you were forcing yourself on them
bigneorapz:

u almst made a point bt den u didn't make tongue cuz i have a fiancee & oda side chicks..bt wat u should knw is dat am nt in2 dem bcuz of sex datz why they may not trip me in some terms. i luv dem as a friend & they luv me as their man. i only make luv with dem when they demand 4 it nt like i force myslf on em
:PI never said you were forcing yourself on them
bigneorapz:

Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2015
trapQ:
I never said you were forcing yourself on them :PI never said you were forcing yourself on them

u were talkin about me not avin a true lover which u got it wrong..my point is that gals don't trip me anymore as at b4. dat doesn't mean i don't av a lova Plus i enjoy givin ha head too
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2015
bigneorapz:
lemme leave details aside and move straight to the point. first of all, i'm not the typa guy that kneel and plead 4 a girl to have sex with me.It hurts me alot even when i always try to embrace myself never to fall a victim of rape.when i was much younger i was so much addicted to girls and always thinkin of having sex with them cuz i thought there wz always something very special about dem and their tities. i wasn't d typa guy dat will waste a time to approach a beautiful girl dat catches my attention back then cuz all i was eva interested in was their yansh jst 2 be sure 2 knw wat wz rili special about them, bt mst gals have turn it to an attitude of punishin the guys before pleasin them. this made me told one of friends about the annoyin situations i've been facin with girls.To cut the story short, i started payin money to sleep with ashies yea, and with many of dem in different stations they're based. after so many sex encounters with dem, i came to discover that i was no more havin crushes and trippin**

Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
lol
Re: Why Girls Don't Trip Me Anymore by donsheva: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
booqee:
very soon..you would tell us you're gay..
so true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Man Of God Give A Head Or Receive Mouth Action From His Wife / Text Messages That Have Ended Relationships / Take The Modelling Job And I'll Break Up Wth You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.