Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose (8611 Views)

Why I Begged Apostle Suleman –stephanie Otobo’s Mother / Photo Of The Day! Super Muscled Guy Tries His Luck Has A Transgender.....hit Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Dahjhi: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2015
Nigerian man who turned to a woman, Stephanie Rose has decided to publicize her hate for God.
Stephanie Rose was born as a male with the name Dapo Adaralegbe. He (now She) was studying Law in Obafemi Awolowo University before he was expelled in 2001 over identity crisis.

He traveled to abroad where he got his sex changed to that of a female, trailing the path of popular Nigerian transgender, Ms Sahhara. Stephanie Rose however does not let any chance flip away without making it known that there is nothing like God or Jesus and if there is, it is vague and does not matter.

She has also written book titled ‘ Nobody Goes To Heaven Because Nobody Goes To Hell Fire’. Read some of her Facebook posts where she referred to God as an idiot, a wicked God and more…

“I HATE GOD, Bleep HIM ….Such wicked and useless God can go Bleep himself and eat shit.

GOD IS SHIT AND WICKEDNESS.

That is not a good God but a very foolish and useless skydaddy! A God that destroys people’s lives and destroys their bright hopes in life is a very wicked Maggot!

A God that instigates violence, instigates humiliation, instigates rejection, instigates bloodshed and instigates the killing of people is a pervert and a very devilish idiot!

People do not understand the kind of God they claim they love. Jesus Christ is NOT a valid representation of this wicked occultist God. That is why prayers remain unanswered, that is why people die prematurely because such useless God is too wicked to care about lives, rather such hopeless God is concerned about the destruction of lives as he did to Sodom. I see God worshippers as shit worshippers!

For the Children of Sodom and Gomorrah would have done much better and prospered more exceedingly if the ” foolish God ” had given them the same fair opportunity in life.

A daft and senseless God that prevented their progress in life and instigated their destruction is the epitome of all evil and wickedness. Jesus Christ is not a valid example of such occultist God of this World. All religions are true! No body goes to Heaven because no body goes to Hell fire.

He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, killed the progress of Sodom and killed the bright prospects of Gomorrah … instigating violence, instigating rejection, instigating humiliation, instigating hostilities, instigating bloodshed and the killing of gays and transgender people even till today!

All hate crimes and violence suffered by gay, lesbian and transgender people are instigated by this bleeped up slowpoke God even till today.

JESUS CHRIST IS NOT A VALID REPRESENTATION OF THIS RUBBISH GOD. Jesus Christ remains an untrue story and myth.

FOR SUCH FOOLISH GOD NEVER BECAME JESUS CHRIST AS THE BOOK OF JOHN DECEIVED CHRISTIANS, THAT IS WHY THE WORLD IS SO WICKED TODAY, IT IS BECAUSE SUCH USELESS WICKED MAGGOT GOD IS LORD OF HIS OWN WICKEDNESS.

Jesus Christ is not a reflection of such hopeless wicked Abrahamic God of all religions! ALL RELIGIONS ARE TRUE, Jesus Christ is an untrue story and not a valid representation of the indifferent and wicked God of this World.

Where is the true reflection of Jesus Christ in a World marked with people dying prematurely, all avoidable World tragedies, all preventable natural disasters, all inconsistencies of nature ( done by nature ), etc … it is all deception, Jesus Christ does not exist in reality and can not be found in such hopeless and foolish occultist God of this World.

NO BODY GOES TO HEAVEN BECAUSE NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE …. All religions are true and remain valid, no religion will negate the other till the end of time. We are animals, we exist like animals and one day we will all die like animals. God is beginning of all foolishness and evil!”
It would be recalled that just yesterday,

Source: Naij.com
Cc:Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2015
nnkan be ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

even the notorous atheists on NL never use hate words of this magnanimity. Well na she sabi oo.. ee dey between her and GOD. abi?

BTW, thats the good thing about christianity. No court of law would sentence you to death or stone you because you blasphemed against God, thats because he's capable of giving you judgement by himself not helplessly seeking the help of mere mortals, unlike the other religion.

I hope she's saved soon anyway..she sure needs Jesus

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by ArchEnemy(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2015
#whispering: Op post some story Booqee is angry

And when people yarn dust against God, just leave them alone. They will know wassup oneday

1 Like

Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2015
booqee:
wtf? what kind of stewpid thread is this without a story? Thunder fire ur yansh dere! angry
in addition thunder fire dis op

1 Like

Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Dahjhi: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2015
booqee:
wtf? what kind of stewpid thread is this without a story? Thunder fire ur yansh dere! angry
Where is your patience? tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by ELTON123(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2015
booqee:
do you mean his left yansh

1 Like

Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Tallesty1(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2015
NO BODY GOES TO HEAVEN BECAUSE NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE …. All religions are true and remain valid, no religion will negate the other till the end of time. We are animals, we exist like animals and one day we will all die like animals. God is beginning of all foolishness and evil!”
It would be recalled that just yesterday

Other animals value their gender at least.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Dahjhi: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
It would be recalled that just yesterday

Other animals value their gender at least.
I wonder o

3 Likes

Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by MRSPEAKER1(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2015
S-he was CONFUSED and now obviously MAD.... SMH.....i cry for u.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by nerodenero: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2015
Dapo Adaralegbe-Dapo eleyi o dara legbe undecided.

S/he is pained because of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah undecided. You are on your own on this.
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2015
Dahjhi:
Where is your patience? tongue
No vex abeg.. i've been interested in this guy's story right from her days as an OAU student... so when i see the topic i rush open am dey expect hot gist only to see empty thread...na so the vexation just grip me ooo..

no vex wink
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Dahjhi: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2015
MRSPEAKER1:
S-he was CONFUSED and now obviously MAD.... SMH.....i cry for u.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Obviously
nerodenero:
Dapo Adaralegbe-Dapo eleyi o dara legbe undecided.
S/he is pained because of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah undecided. You are on your own on this.
You can say that again
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by kolatobs(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2015
ok
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Dahjhi: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2015
booqee:
No vex abeg.. i've been interested in this guy's story right from her days as an OAU student... so when i see the topic i rush open am dey expect hot gist only to see empty thread...na so the vexation just grip me ooo..

no vex wink
grin grin . I nor vex. I was pasting when u posted that
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Dahjhi: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2015
booqee:
nnkan be ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

even the notorous atheists on NL never use hate words of this magnanimity. Well na she sabi oo.. ee dey between her and GOD. abi?

BTW, thats the good thing about christianity. No court of law would sentence you to death or stone you because you blasphemed against God, thats because he's capable of giving you judgement by himself not helplessly seeking the help of mere mortals, unlike the other religion.

I hope she's saved soon anyway..she sure needs Jesus
[size=18pt]GBAM!!![/size]
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by phlamesG: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
There is a special place in hell for people like her smh angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Sarimah(f): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Common sense is really not common
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Yustash001(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol.....this one seems terribly pained.....maybe something bad happened to one of her/his loved ones....
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by stiles009(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
All I see is useless and incoherent ranting.

Whatever he/she is facing is far less than what some people are facing..
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
How does he/she's ranting affects my nysc acct number that is yet to be sent to me? undecided

Iranu!
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by ice25(f): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
I am not surprised, not the least. no transgender is normal, ALL have psychological problems. HE is just manifesting HIS.

the only difference between HIM and the mad man at the market is that HE attends to HIS outward appearance while the other don't.

next thing we fit hear now na suicide.

someone please help this dude

2 Likes

Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Ruq: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Well I guess this is according to the plan.
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Dahjhi: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ruq:
Well I guess this is according to the plan.
lol. Which plan?
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by crossfire(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2015
Dis guy abi girl is ddoomed for helllll.his grave is close.
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by davolas(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dis man no well,oh woman but wondering hw he or she came to existence now u claiming no God.i shake head for u
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Abimbolaile(f): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Eyah...pele bro abi na sis...you shall wake up one day..i just pray it wont be too late.

1 Like

Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by 123gist(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2015
She need a proper brain checkup................ some portion of her frontal lobe might have been altered during the transgender surgery who knows?
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by teehbouy01(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
he/she is jst an attention seeker....na GOD himself go judge ur matter.
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by potolistic(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Hmmmm.... Na she knw......

R end is near... I can feel it
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by DaisyII: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Saw this and was moved to tears.. I pray that same God saves your soul and mine.Amen.

1 Like

Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by DaisyII: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Saw this and was moved to tears.. I pray that same God saves your soul and mine.Amen.
Re: God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by kcowen(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2015
She or He doesn't believe in God ,but he/she believe d story of sodom & gomorrea,who is deceiving who

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kegite Club Of Nigeria ( Gyration ) / Celebrities And Their Cars / Banky W And His Gay Tendencies. #prayforbanky {PHOTOS}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.