Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Managing Fleet For Profitability - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Managing Fleet For Profitability (377 Views)

I Need a Transport fleet/manager job / Kindly Advise Me On The Behaviour Of My Managing Director / Vacancy In A Fleet Management Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Managing Fleet For Profitability by gracealabs(f): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2015
MANAGING FLEET FOR PROFITABILITY PROGRAM

This is a comprehensive fleet management course that covers important and vital aspects of the fleet life cycle. Fleet management practitioners and owners must keep abreast of the latest developments, practices, technological advancements and broad spectrum of related issues so as to run their own fleet profitably or provide their clients with best service. The knowledge and techniques delegates will learn in the course are practicably applicable to their fleet.
WHO MAY ATTEND
• Transport Business owner
• Logistical fleet officers
• Transport officer
Date: Saturday (July11, 2015)
Training Fee: #2000((training material, refreshment and certificate)
Time :10am-5pm
Venue: 29 Adebajo Street,Kongi New Bodija Ibadan

To Register : Email: esbit@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Send Message to or Call: 08182178713 or Whatasap 08036449669
Note: limited space available

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer Needed / Find Yourself And Be That. / Job Opening With An It Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.