Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (50093 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
joywendy:

Very few do,most don't.
from the many juvenile topics and comments i read on this site i think it's about time nigerians introduced sexx education even if it has to be done behind closed doors.
i don't blame them though.the rate at which people go on about virginity and chastity on this site makes me think sexx is the most feared monster in nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by engroluyede: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Is that the next for your life now? SEX? Even insulting your parent " Old fashioned" go ahead and contact HIV . Who even knows that is not one 75year old within that is sending this!!!!
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by 6fit(f): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ndlistic:

Source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/relationship-i-want-to-have-sex-on-my-18th-birthday-will-i-get-pregnant/

What's your opinion about the letter and the reply?

tell yur mummy about it.....
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by happyjuliet(f): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hahahahahaha no u go get BELLE, chai NL don suffer undecidedHahahahahaha no u go get BELLE, chai NL don suffer
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by 1stola: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bonapart:
Keep your virginity cos it's ur pride
Fornication is a sin before God lil Angel
Sex is overrated! Dnt let them decieve you

Virginity is purity and it make you clean before God
"Every sin committed is outside the body but he that commit fornication sin against his own body" APOSTLE PAUL

i hope that help to an extent
90 % girls that would read this would cry because

THEY Have been broken

THEY are whòres

THEY have been so fùcked sad
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by anzaku47(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Try it first.I don't think there is any harm in trying
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Ekaka1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
175:
No you won't!

*Modified

FTC. . .I dedicate this land to the Duaradinho that wears no 72 jersey for APC United!
You mean Osibande brother from west Germany tongue grin cheesy
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Bonapart(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
1stola:

90 % girls that would read this would cry because

THEY Have been broken

THEY are whòres

THEY have been so fùcked sad
every one still has a chance to change
Our God is a merciful God
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by michaelversace(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
do na.u go enjoy
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by michaelversace(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2015
meet the best rapper in the world,his name is swagzkhid....whayasay..

Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by iamtomi(f): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Bring That puss.y here lemme bleep you won't get pregnant but might leave with HIV
thanks for indirectly letting us knw ur Hiv status..
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by omenka(m): 1:21am On Jul 03, 2015
MissGdope:
You have both? shocked
Errrm, got any problem with that
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 03, 2015
Bonapart:
Keep your virginity cos it's ur pride
Fornication is a sin before God lil Angel
Sex is overrated! Dnt let them decieve you

Virginity is purity and it make you clean before God
"Every sin committed is outside the body but he that commit fornication sin against his own body" APOSTLE PAUL

i hope that help to an extent
Pls tell them o
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by iukpe: 2:04am On Jul 03, 2015
See how long this silly thread has become.
Most educative threads on family or science topics dont go more than1st page.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by NobleG1(m): 3:13am On Jul 03, 2015
My boyfriend said I shouldn’t worry as I couldn’t possibly get pregnant the first time I have sex.

You claimed to be an 18 yr old student and yet you've no clue about Biology. Shame on you!
You will be the worst illiterate "student" to listen to your good-for-nothing-as*shole boyfriend who doesn't gives a sh*it whether you become pregnant or not. Either he's ignorant like you or he doesn't care about you and only wants your virgin p*ussy.

If you must have sex with that id*iot, use condom for your safety against unwanted pregnancy and Sexual Transmitted Disease (STD!)! Any educated 18 yr. old knows this.

I don't know if female condom has reached Nigeria yet, if not, then make sure he wears a good condom (there're inferior ones that burst easily). Go to any reputable Pharmacy and tell them you want the best, and don't be shy while at it.

The st*upid and archaic Nigerian conservative culture made it hard for parents to discuss Sex with their children, that's why many kids make bad and life threatening sexual choices. Sex education should be taught in Nigerian schools! We're in 2015 not 1815!

If Sex education is taught schools, most Nigerian women would have good vaginal hygiene.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Jasperwhizz(m): 3:47am On Jul 03, 2015
Ndlistic:

Source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/relationship-i-want-to-have-sex-on-my-18th-birthday-will-i-get-pregnant/

Premarrital sex is sin Hebrew 13:4
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 03, 2015
omenka:
Errrm, got any problem with that
For your mind
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Bonapart(m): 5:57am On Jul 03, 2015
Chi59:

Pls tell them o
i will o continuously
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by jaydee87(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2015
that's what we expect wen our lawmakers say 11 is the best age to av sex. ur my dear if he waited till u 18 will he still be with u wen u 19. think u should wait a little longer 21-22 probably.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by apache1989(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Ndlistic:

Its better we let her follow her instinct at age 18. So far she is legally responsible enough to make decisions. Its wrong to ask her to dump her boy friend because of sex, they might be in true love and sex matters should not come between them. Nowadays, same sex relationship and marriages is in rampage and please let's let her follow her mind than to later dump boyfriend and turn into something else.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by DONOCHAS(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2015
There is only one way 2 find out, go and try. 50:50
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Ferebiekun: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2015
No! No, you will not get pregnant. You will only get it when you're old enough to understand that pregnancy wisely chooses those it wants to carry it! So, have a blissful banging birthday bash! Remember not to use any protection; you don't need it!
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by nikky2much: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
No o, go and do since u are asking Us for permission to fornicate. At your age when you should be thinking of how to become useful to GOd, urself n family, you are planing on how to give the most precious gift you have to one dunce. Go ahead and have sex, STUPIDO IDIOTO.......
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2015
If you are not 18 yet, then what d shit are u doing here

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.