Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (68961 Views)

South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) / Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by wiringdpt(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2015
See scam

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2015
londonrivals:
www.metronaija.com reader sent in this.

I'm very exhausted so I will like to go straight to the point. I got to Ketu bus stop yesterday morning to meet a commotion, I initially thought it was an accident but as I got closer, I saw it was a jubilation.

Stella, people said that as a pastor was passing through and saw the mad man (popular in that area), he came down and walked to the mad man and wanted to pray for him but the madman charged at him.

He continued wrestling with this man while praying, shockingly, the man regained his senses and pastor prayed for him. He was even saying Amen to the prayers, pure water was brought and was used to wash his head then someone brought a change of clothes for him.

If I had not seen this mad man before, I would have said it was staged but yesterday I confirmed miracles do exist''.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-pastor-heals-mad-man-on-street.html

cc lalasticlala
Could still be a staged thing - What do you do when you want people to believe you with no doubt left ,you simply go extra mile to achieve it and our pastors are well known to go extra mile to fill their church with gullible Nigerians. grin
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by bogolobango(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2015
True lies

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2015
[size=25pt]Arrangee. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by obynocute(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2015
Bliev it or not... Miracle do hapin,,....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Chillext(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Evidence that miracles happen all the times BUT not the "arranged" type by the mega churches who scam their gullible flock.

yah like christ emba..............
Mouth closed
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Pearlvictory(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2015
Meanwhile some atheists are contemplating on what to say. Still waiting and observing sha

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by dbabyboy(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2015
Let this type of Goodnews keep gracing Nairaland fp
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by loomer: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2015
Oh
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Holyfield1(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
Na for Lagos e happen abi.... grin
Why are u always on every thread? INTROVERT
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Mynky: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2015
na lie...na wash undecidedna lie...na wash
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by makzeze: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Both the pastor and the mad man are there to trick hopeless people on the street. Understand their game plan pls. the pastor wants to make name for himself.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2015
ylaa:
PRAISE THE LORD SOMEBODY

Halleluya my sist.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:

Where else would it have happened if not lagos. In Lagos, all things are possible grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by olanshi: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2015

I have seen the Mad-man before on the street of Ketu, he has been roaming the street for over 2yrs. He ply between ondun junction toward access bank and oduntan junction.

God has the power to heal anyone at his own will. To God be the Glory.

20 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by xender(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2015
dis pastor don blow lyk dis o
God iz Great!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by akanoye15: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2015
Arranged Scam. Enough members will flock his church now for miracles. Change coming to the pastor
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2015
PRAISE BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY.

miracles do happen. in a Muslim country, a young muslim boy got healed from blindness by a christian priest. they had taken him everywhere and the christian priest was their last resort. many Muslims are having visions of JESUS and are switching religions, including prominent Muslim clerics. since the beginning of time, ALLAH has don't nothing to prove he is GOD. no miracles, no signs, no wonders, only jihad and wars, killings and rape.

my point is JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by kelmicheal: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2015
na film tricks jor no let your eyes decieve you
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Prodeegee(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Yabaleft pls
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by SuperMaq: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Praise God, forevermore!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Vince77(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Staged
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Ndkings1(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2015
@OP, how long has the man been on that street? How much and how long have u known this man? Hehe...it can still be staged that way u knw.. I still hav my doubt but i believ in miracles.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by lifeofolaizy: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2015
so funny smiley
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2015
God is greatest.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2015
makzeze:
Both the pastor and the mad man are there to trick hopeless people on the street. Understand their game plan pls. the pastor wants to make name for himself.

Go back and read the post and stop compouding your problems.
The mad man has been there for years and he is well known by locals.You believe so much in fake that you hardly notice original...

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
Jesu! shocked
Take that man of God to YABALEFT or USELU smiley
don't misconcept the power of God, the man God may not be able 2 do it again, he was directed by Holy spirit remember..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by eazysally: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
Jesu! shocked
Take that man of God to YABALEFT or USELU smiley

Hey sweedy u look beaudiful, can we copulate?
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by djmummy: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2015
If he's the real deal he should heal all the madmen then. Rubbish
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
welcome back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.