Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (68937 Views)

South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) / Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by delishpot: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2015
I smell Marketing. Going by how people have been abusing Gods these days. If truly the mad man was healed,( I dont care how) then I am happy for him.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by juman(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2015
Hiss

delishpot:
I smell Marketing.

Abi

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Prodeegee(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2015
trapQ:
PRAISE BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY.

miracles do happen. in a Muslim country, a young muslim boy got healed from blindness by a christian priest. they had taken him everywhere and the christian priest was their last resort. many Muslims are having visions of JESUS and are switching religions, including prominent Muslim clerics. since the beginning of time, ALLAH has don't nothing to prove he is GOD. no miracles, no signs, no wonders, only jihad and wars, killings and rape.

my point is JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY
chai!

I wonder how we christains tend to change a Muslim from the religion he was born with.

Put yourself in their shoes, would a Muslim write this and you'd believe?
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2015
GLORY BE TO GOD dear

even tho lots and lots of people knew him as a mad man for years, there would still be doubting Thomases.
olanshi:

I have seen the Mad-man before on the street of Ketu, he has been roaming the street for over 2yrs. He ply between ondun junction toward access bank and oduntan junction.

God has the power to heal anyone at his own will. To God be the Glory.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by dadaojames(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2015
PRAISE THE LORD
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by free2ryhme: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
Jesu! shocked
Take that man of God to YABALEFT or USELU smiley

You have the brain of a lint
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by honeric01(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2015
olanshi:

I have seen the Mad-man before on the street of Ketu, he has been roaming the street for over 2yrs. He ply between ondun junction toward access bank and oduntan junction.
God has the power to heal anyone at his own will. To God be the Glory.

2 whopping years?
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by freeage7(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2015
I beg give me that pastor's address, I need him as soon as possible(ASAP). We have lots of mad men and women at Ile-ife and Ijebu-ode.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2015
If you are a human, or A Nigerian /African and you don't believe in Miracle... You're on your own ( OYO )
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by NICOGRAVITY: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2015
Luke 1:37
For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Acts 10:38
how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.

Philippians 2:8-10
8 Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

PRAISE JESUS CHRIST, TO GOD ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY IN CHRIST JESUS, AMEN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2015
Glory!
See hair style wey dat lady carry for head undecided
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by shineeye1: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2015
There is no time HOLY things as Miracles would not be rubbished by silly DOGS. Not even the rising from the dead moves sconners. Nonetheless God does His things to leave all men without excuse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! The more you look, the lest you see.
Smdh!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by glimpse33(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2015
free2ryhme:

You have the brain of a lint
thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Karleb(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2015
That man's church is going to full to the brim on Sunday.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2015
[size=18pt]God still performs miracles, Praise God! praise God! Praise God!!! Glory to the most high God!!! This is awesome!!!

I once met an evangelist who was previously insane, he was cured and has been evangelizing in public buses. There is a God and he is mighty, regardless of what "mordenization" spreads, Jesus reigns[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Sarimah(f): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Miracles happens!!
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by nanizle(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2015
grin

Let him continue his good work. Make the pastor go yabaleft go heal all dem patients there. grin

@OP what makes him a "mad man" or was he just a homeless folk? because I no sure say anyone fit waka past real "mad man"
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Btruth: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!!. Glory to the Lord in the highest. May your name be glorified forever O Lord. The ancient of days, Mighty Father, Wonderful Lord. You alone we will worship forever. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by michoteejay: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2015
what a good things smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2015
johnydon22 ... mi bro how market grin

pls explain how this is fake cool

Comments and op say they've known him for years

*grabs popcorn*

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by afuye(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2015
I have seen the pastor before, he is popular here in ikorodu

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2015
I'd be honest with you, its quite difficult. I only say this cuz its for the salvation of their souls. if they are open to criticisms they might consider but a lot are too hard at heart and wanna start fights when the topic comes up.
Prodeegee:
chai!

I wonder how we christains tend to change a Muslim from the religion he was born with.

Put yourself in their shoes, would a Muslim write this and you'd believe?
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by daywatcher: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2015
some people still believes this crap

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by shineeye1: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
freeage7:
I beg give me that pastor's address, I need him as soon as possible(ASAP). We have lots of mad men and women at Ile-ife and Ijebu-ode.

You missed the point sir! God is not in any show bussiness. He seldom speaks , for those using ears to hear.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by afuye(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Not stageed at all...I have seen him doing it over and over ! End time things, we just need to be cautious !
Truckpusher:
Could still be a staged thing - What do you do when you want people to believe you with no doubt left ,you simply go extra mile to achieve it and our pastors are well known to go extra mile to fill their church with gullible Nigerians. grin
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by mightycrown1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
either staged or not, i still believe there is power in the blood of Jesus and at the mention of that might name all knees must bow.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by hensben(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truly there is God and this is how its suppose to be that's, as a pastor go out there preach the gospel, pray n perform miracle not staying in an executive office n be selling holy water for healings.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
We need this man to pray for the danfo drivers and conductors in Lagos, most of them need more deliverance from madness than anyone else.

Ambode should please organize how this man can start going from one busstop to the another for special prayers and deliverance for those danfo drivers

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Which kind yeye healing be that? This is planned a pre planned event. He would surely pay the "mad man". Nigerians are really gullible sha. They believe in anything. This man should go to yaba left and cure them all there. If he does that then I will believe him. Lol I swear down Nigerians are fools. For their mind , they have found a man of God.

It's time to invade his church in troops. Different pastor different limelight format same scamming attitude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye / RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.