Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest (2897 Views)

Okotete Gerald Zflogz Wins Nigeria’s Rap Contest By TVC (Photos) / Opinion: King Kong Remix Is The Best Nigerian Rap Song / Who Is The Winner Of The King Kong Rap Contest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest by lalaboi(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Notjustok.com in association with G.R.A.P Music present the King Kong Rap Contest.

After the success of King Kong, there was a massive demand from fans and other rappers for the King Kong instrumental. Vector decided that it would be a good idea to release the King Kong Instrumental and put a contest around it to allow upcoming rappers anywhere in Africa rap over it for an opportunity to get an official Vector feature on the Winner’s single.

See the Instructions, Prizes, How to Enter and Judging information below.

Good Luck to all Rappers! Now lets see whos has the hottest barz and flow to win the Vector feature.

Instructions

- Be Creative
- There are no boundaries to the theme of your remix so don’t feel creatively boxed in
- Deadline for Submission is July 5 2015

Prize
The Winner Gets a Vector feature on their own single

How to Enter

- DOWNLOAD The Instrumental for King Kong
http://notjustok.com/2015/06/29/notjustok-com-and-g-r-a-p-music-present-king-kong-rap-contest/

- Record your Remix to the King Kong instrumental and mix it as well as you can
- Upload your remix to Mynotjustok.com
- Make sure you Title your song [Your Artist Name] – #KingKongContest
- Tag (Enter in the Tag Field) your mix #KingKongRapContest when uploading to Mynotjustok.com
- Use the Cover Art Here and attach it to your uploaded Remix on Mynotjustok.com
- Go To Your Remix and Share it with ALL your Friends and Fans!
- Email the link of your song to ContestAtNotjustokDotCom
- The Playlist on the below link will be updated when entries for the contest are submitted, so verify your remix is in the playlist after you have submitted it via email.

http://notjustok.com/2015/06/29/notjustok-com-and-g-r-a-p-music-present-king-kong-rap-contest/

cc lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
That beat is sick. I loved it the very first time i heard it....

Cc
giyazz
sosiqdude
jreyez
limerick
obesemf

who else does studio work?
Re: Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest by GIYAZZ(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chai. This thing go hot o. Lol
Re: Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest by sosiqdude(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Omo see challenge o!

Make I download the beat now
cheesy
Re: Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest by jreyez(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Not my style, but i go see.
Re: Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest by hatux: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Darkrebel666....kiss
Re: Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest by Limerick: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pure bullshit. why is deadline July 5th and you are announcing on the 2nd...? are we magicians?
abeg go to hell with your contest jare..
Re: Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest by jreyez(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Limerick:
Pure bullshit. why is deadline July 5th and you are announcing on the 2nd...? are we magicians?

Limerick come whatsapp.
Re: Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest by sosiqdude(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Limerick:

pure bullshit.......july 5th is too near undecided
Re: Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest by jreyez(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest by lalaboi(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
sosiqdude:

pure bullshit.......july 5th is too near undecided

Limerick:

I thought you guys were creative? it takes you how long to make a track?
Re: Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest by Limerick: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
lalaboi:

forget that thing guy
Re: Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest by jreyez(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
lalaboi:

Then i saw the prize... I opt sharply, wtf, a track with vector? Not worth it...
Re: Notjustok & G.R.A.P Music Present King Kong Rap Contest by Awesomeking: 4:54am On Jul 05, 2015
Limerick:
no mind em,nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

[DOWNLOAD] Burna Boy – African Giant Instrumental| Mp3 / Which Are Your Favorite Rappers In Nigeria? / Download Music Davido – If (prod. By Tekno)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.