Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) (42283 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Churchill Reconcile? (Photo) / Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) / Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by goldrush111(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Popular Nollywood actress Rita Nzelu who relocated to London to start a family years ago with her husband Simeon Okoro, was recently named the face of an International Beauty Product.

She invited her friends at a popular club in London to celebrate the mega endorsement deal.

: http://goldrushnews247.com/actress-rita-nzelu-and-husband-simeon-okoro-party-with-friends-in-london-to-celebrate-her-endorsement-deal-photos/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by ifeanyija(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nice pixs. Money is good

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by glimpse33(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nice Lifestyle, Nice Couple, Everything Nice & Clean....

Am Working On My Acting Career!

Joining Her Soon cool

12 Likes

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Orina(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
like my post for no reason

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Edwardhead(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
cool
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by doublewisdom: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wow! Rita long time no see!

2 Likes

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Any news about my bae Cynthia Morgan? Heaven knows I don't know these people,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
My fellow colleague in the gap tooth thingy...
No be us...Na God
#Still waxing stronger#
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Still pretty and glowing. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by DankemzI(m): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Is she a Baby Mama undecidedIs she a Baby Mama

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
she's fatter but cuter

When people leave Nollywood, their lives are more meaningful and quiet

Enjoy, GF..

11 Likes

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
We Solve Anything Calculations Online Within Seconds

We are here to help. Nickzom is the way forward.
All you have to do is visit www.nickzom.com select your topic, put in your values and click calculate. Your answer showing how it was solved step by step would be out in less than a second.

How cool is that?

Share to your friends too.

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
goldrush111:
Popular Nollywood actress Rita Nzelu who relocated to London to start a family years ago with her husband Simeon Okoro, was recently named the face of an International Beauty Product.

She invited her friends at a popular club in London to celebrate the mega endorsement deal.

: http://goldrushnews247.com/actress-rita-nzelu-and-husband-simeon-okoro-party-with-friends-in-london-to-celebrate-her-endorsement-deal-photos/

SO NA HER FACE WE GO DEY SEE FOR DETTOL SOAP NOW angry

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by steph2sweet(f): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
She is beautiful, handsome hubby

2 Likes

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by fpeter(f): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Smart lady

2 Likes

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by stanleysneak(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
no yawa
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by allisonluvsu(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
So long she acted though.

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
kiss kiss. Still pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by tlops(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
hmm..
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nwanyi di ya bu eze.
Be saving for d rainy days.
Pomp and pageantry do not last a lifetime

5 Likes

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by phransix147(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
I bin dey like dis woman dat year...
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by emmygzy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
okay na
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Davidson267(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
i was here
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Pecca: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
see mammary abi na dairy equipment?

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by damiloladuke: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
cool

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAUGH TIRE TONIGHT
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by mencade5(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
[size=30] see big bwe.eeasts oooo [/size]
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by lagbaja23: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
wetin concern me

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Kimeto(f): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Orina:
like my post for no reason
No
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Swaggzkid: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rita Nzelu please be careful does your friends resemble husband snatchers.
Maopinion

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Wizkid Made In Lagos Concert 2018 / Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) / Dammy Krane Flaunts New Hairstyle: I know Say I no Fine, I Dont Mind You Copying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.