Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,435 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) (42245 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Churchill Reconcile? (Photo) / Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) / Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Asatiloko:
Y so much hate. . grin Y so much hate. .
na joke i de o
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
I remember this actress na! Meanwhile, her 'ukwu' no be here o! The husband must have enjoyed fuCcking her big ass o! Chai! lipsrsealed
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ada ozubulu repping anambra state kudos
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
She's turning up in d first pic grin
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
ManTiger:
Bleaching Bi.t.ch

fffuck you,iiddiot... Rita has always been light skin and beautiful!
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by christopher123(m): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
she try, her breast never gag, she never get strecht mark
#
she try joooooor

goldrush111:
Popular Nollywood actress Rita Nzelu who relocated to London to start a family years ago with her husband Simeon Okoro, was recently named the face of an International Beauty Product.

She invited her friends at a popular club in London to celebrate the mega endorsement deal.

: http://goldrushnews247.com/actress-rita-nzelu-and-husband-simeon-okoro-party-with-friends-in-london-to-celebrate-her-endorsement-deal-photos/

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

fffuck you,iiddiot... Rita has always been light skin and beautiful!
grin e dey pain you shey, arseh.ole licker.

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Any news about my bae Cynthia Morgan? Heaven knows I don't know these people,,
she died
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Loveren:
she died
God Forbid.. She will not die but live and declare the works of the lord. Lol
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by dreams1987(m): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nice one wish her all d best
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by no2fuks(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
fill in the blank space

face of international beauty product this one wey resemble ...................................
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
... eku igbadu

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by nairalady(f): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
lol.. no let that guy wife see this stuff ooo.. i know him wella, she's not his wife!
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by tinkle: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
lol I usually see her around, its so hard not to stare at her shocked need to get a picture with her sometime
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by tinkle: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Asatiloko:

u must be a toddler when she graced nollywood screen those days. She was da bomb especially in UKWA which she did with Osofia

yes! great film
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wow, I love this with my lovely nature. How time flies. I remember those days when she used to act local village films, God has indeed blessed her. Mine is loading... I will soon shine.

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Who is Rita Nzelu?
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by udmydearest(f): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Aside the fact that she's fair, did she also bleach?? Her cheeks seems to be falling off.
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by mikron(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
the prostitute of nollywood movies of old
Re: Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) by HeelsEmpire(f): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2015
LOL! *whistles as he moves along* grin grin

Swaggzkid:
Rita Nzelu please be careful does your friends resemble husband snatchers.
Maopinion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) / 2baba And His Daughter, Olivi Idibia Relaxing In Bed / Charles Inojie Poses With TY Walker And Makes Him Look Like Dwarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.