Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

How Can I Get Dubai Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get Dubai Visa (13342 Views)

Cost Of South African And Dubai Visa / 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved / Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Dubai Visa by madolapo10: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
I would like to know how much is Dubai visa and the travelling stuff and how easy can someone get a job there,especially a lady
Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by Moana(f): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
You will have to go to Turkey to apply for it
Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Moana:
You will have to go to Turkey to apply for it

lmao tongue
Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by Moana(f): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by madolapo10: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
don't get u,can you please explain
Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by Holamidhe(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Airline can get it for you with hotel reservation ..You can try Qatar/emirate etc ....They are surely going to charge you but it better than agents cos they going to give you what you want and advice you

You can go to them for more info

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by rhames(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Holamidhe:
Airline can get it for you with hotel reservation ..You can try Qatar/emirate etc ....They are surely going to charge you but it better than agents cos they going to give you what you want and advice you

You can go to them for more info

Emirates or Qatar are your best choices. Thes3e agents are just damn scammers. Being a lady is a disadvantage if you are not accompanied.
Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by Holamidhe(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
rhames:

Emirates or Qatar are your best choices. Thes3e agents are just damn scammers. Being a lady is a disadvantage if you are not accompanied.

Seconded

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2015
madolapo10:
I would like to know how much is Dubai visa and the travelling stuff and how easy can someone get a job there,especially a lady

Hello and good morning. Maybe i can help you out. 1st of all,are you looking forward to work in Dubai or going there for pleasure or going there to buy goods. you must be truthful else lying to obtain a visa will eventually put you in serious trouble wen you eventually get a visa to Dubai. Secondly, if you want to go there for hussling purpose,which is employment,the minimum age for a lady now is 35years, though if you are less,it could still work,d immigration officers over there also collect bribes like our own. Thirdly,there are lots of jobs in UAE but u must hold a minimum of N80,000 if u want to get a good job with a minimum salary of N90k per month plus accom & transport to/fro office. $200 is for share room per month so u need to hold that one too. Cheapest flight ticket is on air rwanda or kenya airways or ethiopia airlines around N115,000. Visa type varies 1m and 3m. i hope i explain to your satisfaction. Lemme know if you need further help. cheers.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by mhbabanna: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
SabrinaTravels:

Hello and good morning. Maybe i can help you out. 1st of all,are you looking forward to work in Dubai or going there for pleasure or going there to buy goods. you must be truthful else lying to obtain a visa will eventually put you in serious trouble wen you eventually get a visa to Dubai. Secondly, if you want to go there for hussling purpose,which is employment,the minimum age for a lady now is 35years, though if you are less,it could still work,d immigration officers over there also collect bribes like our own. Thirdly,there are lots of jobs in UAE but u must hold a minimum of N80,000 if u want to get a good job with a minimum salary of N90k per month plus accom & transport to/fro office. $200 is for share room per month so u need to hold that one too. Cheapest flight ticket is on air rwanda or kenya airways or ethiopia airlines around N115,000. Visa type varies 1m and 3m. i hope i explain to your satisfaction. Lemme know if you need further help. cheers.
So what's the rough estimate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
mhbabanna:

So what's the rough estimate

1month visa ( cannot be extended) is N150k while 3months visa is N250k. Accommodation is $200USD, Ticket is minimum of N115k, Job hunting minimum is N90k, you must hold some money for your survival pending the time you get a good job @ least $500USD.

Now,depending on whether you want to procure a 1m or 3m visa, you need to do the calculation yourself.

If you arm yourself with enough money, you would never regret going to UAE for hussling.
Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by justwise(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
SabrinaTravels:

1month visa ( cannot be extended) is N150k while 3months visa is N250k. Accommodation is $200USD, Ticket is minimum of N115k, Job hunting minimum is N90k, you must hold some money for your survival pending the time you get a good job @ least $500USD.

Now,depending on whether you want to procure a 1m or 3m visa, you need to do the calculation yourself.

If you arm yourself with enough money, you would never regret going to UAE for hussling.

Is that the agency fees or the actual cost of visa?
Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
justwise:

Is that the agency fees or the actual cost of visa?

Hello Moderator, the 150k and 250k for 1m and 3m visa respectively has included the visa processing fee charged by the UAE govt, the service charge by the Nigerian agent in UAE and my service charge. I must be truthful that my service charge is so minimal.

Reputation and integrity is very important. I know a lot of people have been frauded in Nigeria and even all over the world simply because the UAE govt refused to establish a physical embassy in every countries of the world. If this topic is like the USA or Canada or UK topic, i would never have mentioned any amount but since it isn't, i think its my responsiblity that fellow nairalanders be orientated and enlightened to avoid scams.

Any question is welcome. Regards all.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by justwise(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
SabrinaTravels:

Hello Moderator, the 150k and 250k for 1m and 3m visa respectively has included the visa processing fee charged by the UAE govt, the service charge by the Nigerian agent in UAE and my service charge. I must be truthful that my service charge is so minimal.

Reputation and integrity is very important. I know a lot of people have been frauded in Nigeria and even all over the world simply because the UAE govt refused to establish a physical embassy in every countries of the world. If this topic is like the USA or Canada or UK topic, i would never have mentioned any amount but since it isn't, i think its my responsiblity that fellow nairalanders be orientated and enlightened to avoid scams.

Any question is welcome. Regards all.

What I want to know is the actual visa cost and not your charge or UAE charge.

....and please no agency activities here, we don't exchange money for services/information here

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
justwise:

What I want to know is the actual visa cost and not your charge or UAE charge.

....and please no agency activities here, we don't exchange money for services/information here

...most times, truth is bitter. Anyway, 1m is N140K while 3m is 240k.

No airline, i repeat, no airline, not Emirates nor Etihad Airlines will NEVER ever procure a visa for you if you don't fulfil some requirement. You must have a travel history from countries like UK, U.S,Canada or Schengen, else, you would be required to make a deposit (like a Fine) which would be retained if you default.

Bad people have spoilt everywhere, so the safety concern is understood.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by justwise(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
SabrinaTravels:

...most times, truth is bitter. Anyway, 1m is N140K while 3m is 240k.

No airline, i repeat, no airline, not Emirates nor Etihad Airlines will NEVER ever procure a visa for you if you don't fulfil some requirement. You must have a travel history from countries like UK, U.S,Canada or Schengen, else, you would be required to make a deposit (like a Fine) which would be retained if you default.

Bad people have spoilt everywhere, so the safety concern is understood.

Interesting...so if an airline can not do it without those conditions how then will you be able to do it?

What can you do that an airline is unable to do?
Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
justwise:

Interesting...so if an airline can not do it without those conditions how then will you be able to do it?

Dear Mr Moderator, lets stop arguing. Just accept the truth, the only thing you and i should be concerned about is the safety of nairalanders and any other people outside the forum.

Remember there is a tranding topic you had an argument with a nairalander too who claimed he mentioned the name of his agent and you deleted it off, and remember the guy told you he was telling you the truth about where and how he got his own dubai visa through an agent.

Thats the bottom truth, airline don't involve themselves in hussling visas or employment visas. Go and research with them, Emirates office is @ Lekki,just beside Canada VFS door, i go for Canadian submission almost everytime bro, and i make friends with the girls working @emirates. They don't risk doing employment visa or hussling visa. What they do is business visa (14 days), & tourist visas (1 month). Risking doing it means OYO for the airlines or the hotels because if the clients never exit out of UAE, they WILL, i repeat, they WILL pay a heavy fine. Nigerians in UAE who have turned themselves to agents in other to assist fellow nigerians & also make a living out of it are the only ones who can take that risk. please go and research it sir. regards

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by justwise(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
SabrinaTravels:

Dear Mr Moderator, lets stop arguing. Just accept the truth, the only thing you and i should be concerned about is the safety of nairalanders and any other people outside the forum.
Remember there is a tranding topic you had an argument with a nairalander too who claimed he mentioned the name of his agent and you deleted it off, and remember the guy told you he was telling you the truth about where and how he got his own dubai visa through an agent.
Thats the bottom truth, airline don't involve themselves in hussling visas or employment visas. Go and research with them, Emirates office is @ Lekki,just beside Canada VFS door, i go for Canadian submission almost everytime bro, and i make friends with the girls working @emirates. They don't risk doing employment visa or hussling visa. What they do is business visa (14 days), & tourist visas (1 month). Risking doing it means OYO for the airlines or the hotels because if the clients never exit out of UAE, they WILL, i repeat, they WILL pay a heavy fine. Nigerians in UAE who have turned themselves to agents in other to assist fellow nigerians & also make a living out of it are the only ones who can take that risk. please go and research it sir. regards

justwise:

Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
@justwise, weeding out agents on nairaland, good job though wink tongue
Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by sobastical: 12:42am On Jul 12, 2015
sexydivaomalich:
@justwise, weeding out agents on nairaland, good job though wink tongue

I tell you, the guy na CIA agent very compact
Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by mhbabanna: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2015

Tnx man but what's your it's going to be like because I'm would love to start my M.sc and hustle at the same time. And hw sure I'm I about getting a job and lastly what's the pay like. Appreciate your help
Re: How Can I Get Dubai Visa by guadete: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
I graduated with a degree in project management technology......I want to migrate to Australia but due to recent hike in dollar prizes am think of going to dubai.

so my question is how can I get a job in dubai that is as good as Australia

also a friend after getting a contract job worth 250,000 later got a job of 1m plus (monthly)after 2 years though its engineering. ......so I wanna know how true is it

anticipating a response from gurus in d house

(1) (Reply)

FG Approves Concession Of Lagos, Abuja, Two Other Airports / National Identity Number Registration Is Free – NIMC Official / My Experience With Agofure Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.