Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Official Email Address Without Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Official Email Address Without Website (1256 Views)

Anyone With An Idea Of How I Can Get Email Address Database In Nigeria?? / Verify Adsense Address Without Verification Pin In 2hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Email Address Without Website by pss: 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hi Guys,

I don't have money to build a website at the momeont. However, I require official email address

Is it possible to so?

Can i do it if i have a domain name but not website?

Please advise as i don't know how it works
Re: Official Email Address Without Website by EndtimeBlessing: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Yes you can. Once you have your domain name, you can create as many emails as possible using gmail.

pss:
Hi Guys,

I don't have money to build a website at the momeont. However, I require official email address

Is it possible to so?

Re: Official Email Address Without Website by pss: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thank you for your reply

Sorry for been a novice.

I don't need to have a website to have a domain name right?

All I need to do is to purchase a domain name and use google App. Is that correct? Is it just google App or is there other platforms?
Re: Official Email Address Without Website by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
The best way to do it is to get a domain name with a cheap web host, probably in the 3k range. However, the one that has support for custom email accounts. And your problem is solved.

Of course you don't need a website to have a domain name.
Re: Official Email Address Without Website by PulseWeb: 5:03am On Jul 03, 2015
buy a domain name and use email forwarding
Re: Official Email Address Without Website by msogunro: 3:26am On Jul 04, 2015
pss:
Hi Guys,

Is it possible to so?

You should be able to use gmail for free. Sign up for a business email address and select to use the domain you own. Link is below.

https://www.google.com/a/signup/?hl=en&source=gmailforwork_canvas#0

(1) (Reply)

U Want To Learn LARAVEL Php Framework? / Major Features And Improvements In Joomla 4 / Webmaters: Show Your Webpages Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.