Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage (24973 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
hensben:
You said 'probably the woman is the breadwinner' hence my previous comment..oh so you know marriage/relationship is not about money yet you made insensitive comment which you feel leads to his death.
I wrote " probably the woman is the breadwinner" which is not sacrosanct and also " may not survive alone", which connote finances to the former and companionship to the latter. My point being that he should've thought about all this before sending the woman out in the dead of the night.
I hate typing, thought you would understand.
He is still a coward, RIP though.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by bogolobango(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Never chase ur wife dis will serve as lesson to some dude out there that has turned thier wife to a punching bag at home
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Abugab:
Hope that insecticide is no sniper?
Suicide is never an option as I see only cowards commit it.
There are always better ways to resolve issues to prevent had I know.
...any reason(s) for the emboldened?
Pardon me grin grin undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Islie: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Alao96:

Simple as dat.... Rather than putting d man on hypertensive mode which eventually led to suicide

Gbam

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by caprini1: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
bit.ch have succeeded in making those kids fatherless

Let's see if her parents who never gave her the approval to return to her matrimonial home would sponsor those poor kids in school

And for the nigg.a who killed himself
Fvck you, you weren't man enough angry
The guy no get liver b4 e dey throw im wife n kids out! May he rest in pieces!
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by NemzySeries(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
He still didn't make his point
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by ibedun: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dude most certainly had other issues and was simply pushed over the edge by this event. Who in his right mind kills himself over a woman (or a woman over a man)?

This is something women don't do so why should he?
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by beyoncausme: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
funny man...
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by UdohOby(f): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
NeduLuiZ:

Let's see if her parents who never gave her the approval to return to her matrimonial home would sponsor those poor kids in school

Maybe you didn't read the part where they said he threw her out of the house at night. It's only in Nigeria that a man cheats, and a woman gets blamed for it. He beats her up and it's her fault she got beaten. Some Nigerians have got a lot of growing up to do. Just smh.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Abugab(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
chimkaire:
...any reason(s) for the emboldened?
Pardon me grin grin undecided

Didn't embolden it in my comment.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Abugab:

Didn't embolden it in my comment.
...I did, for emphasis grin lipsrsealed
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by adedayourt(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
congratulations to him
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by noblegrex: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
ijustdey:

what made him throw her away in the first instance

he would have stop this from happening by not throwing her away in the first instance
even when it seems that u r right, do not judge,its beyond comprehension. U never can tell what led to that
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by bigiyaro(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
NeduLuiZ:

if u were nt there not to stop d stewwpidd man from trowin out his wife n kids in d middle of d nite witout tinkin of dia safety, den ur mother is d b.i.tch
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
... noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
bigiyaro:
if u were nt there not to stop d stewwpidd man from trowin out his wife n kids in d middle of d nite witout tinkin of dia safety, den ur mother is d b.i.tch
y drag ma mother into this. We all gat our opinion if you aint cool with mine just walk. Ur mum is a bitch who bred another bitch whom is your sister and you aree just a fustrated son of a bitch
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by bigiyaro(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
y drag ma mother into this. We all gat our opinion if you aint cool with mine just walk. Ur mum is a bitch who bred another bitch whom is your sister and you aree just a fustrated son of a bitch
lol! No b only dam, na resourvior
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
bigiyaro:
lol! No b only dam, na resourvior
I now leave you to your little thinking
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by bigiyaro(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
I now leave you to your little thinking
don't leave me o,thou great tinker!
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by ijustdey: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
noblegrex:
even when it seems that u r right, do not judge,its beyond comprehension. U never can tell what led to that

Even with what happened I don't expect him to send both his wife and kids away just like that to the village

Its too much
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by DrGroove(f): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyFiona:
Buhahaha, these might be the fakest female monicker on nairaland. I have read your posts and please do us women a favour and remove the ( f ). Thanks.
Fake, Faker, Fakest!!!!
Realest female! Die!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by DrGroove(f): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Islie:

Hope you did read the reasons he took for his actions......

He died not because of poverty but because he realised he made a mistake of throwing them out before he realised his actions...... After seeing his children out of school and not going to school in the village
Poverty made him realise his mistakes.
A rich man never accepts he has made a mistake
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by DrGroove(f): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Obodo999:

I pray you will marry a rich man that will treat you like Shiite and throw you out of his mansion in the middle of the night . Ame
Out of which house?The one I built or another?
I pray such will happen.u think say I be average typical Naija woman who has no handwork and assets.Keep praying
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Williams1245(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is what happens often times when people think they need someone in their life to make them happy or valued! So sad that He had to end like this. RIP
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Islie: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
DrGroove:

Poverty made him realise his mistakes.
A rich man never accepts he has made a mistake

So you mean a rich man is an arrogant manundecided

"When one doesn't accept his mistake when he make one..... That's when he begins to loose his worth"
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by buchi16(f): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
lipsrsealed THE MAN DIED A SHAMEFUL DEATH...

Last time I checked? there were over 4 BILLION women on earth! why not re-marry, rather than commitng suicide
I tink its becos of his kids...
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by vincenthero23(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2015
What ever ur contribution may be, I can derive a lot of sence from all the comment, there must be room cotetesy and integrity, I believe strongly enough that some of commenting are married and some are about to, wen u encanter such trier as a matured man that u claim to be is to remember ur past victory, how u have been successful on all ur engagement and tell urself that all will be well again. His wife is a woman with dinity which also show case her kind of background, am a kogite but I don't no his area in kogi state, but as bonifide kogi guy, we have a culture and one is that @ the time of ur marriage u will be given all the rules and one is that there duoghter should not go hunger, nicked and by no mean use her as a punching back, and the highest the could take from u will nt be more than 1000 or 1500, just abide by there rule and not ur millions, so far, for the woman to retun back in just 2 months after will be nonsence. He new and killed him self. [b][/b]
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by DrGroove(f): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2015
Islie:

So you mean a rich man is an arrogant manundecided

"When one doesn't accept his mistake when he make one..... That's when he begins to loose his worth"
Poverty makes a man humble.
If he had money,he wouldn't have been frustrated,he wouldn't have realised his mistake.he would have even boasted,bragged n claim right! next,marry a new wife.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2015
DrGroove:

Realest female! Die!!
Uncouth doctor, I will pass.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by DrGroove(f): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2015
LadyFiona:
Uncouth doctor, I will pass.

Pass! Pass!! Pass away!!! RIP
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2015
DrGroove:

Pass! Pass!! Pass away!!! RIP
Same to you.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage by zynzyn(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2015
williams368:
I rather kill myself than to commit suicide.

Hmmm! Deep! REAL DEEP!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Nigerians Extradited From South Africa To Mississippi To Face Fraud Charges / How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable / Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.