Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Solution For Hair Loss An Balding Hair Plus Healthy Nails - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Solution For Hair Loss An Balding Hair Plus Healthy Nails (1138 Views)

Amazing! See How Hairstylist Transformed Balding Woman's Head (photos) / John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos / List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution For Hair Loss An Balding Hair Plus Healthy Nails by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Vitamin H, another name for biotin, is part of the group of B vitamins. Biotin is a critical nutrient for producing fuel for cells and supporting cell growth. You’ll get lots of it from bread, eggs, cheese, pork, salmon and avocados, although taking a supplement could be beneficial if you don’t normally have a lot of biotin in your diet. Because biotin is water-soluble and doesn’t stay in your system long, it’s usually considered a safe supplement to take regularly.

Hair and Nail Health
You might see biotin supplements marketed as miracle pills for making your hair thick and lustrous, stopping hair loss or preventing your nails from breaking all the time. Biotin supplements could possibly improve the health of your hair, minimize hair loss and reduce nail breakage.
Continued use of biotin for a period of about 6 months results in healthier hair follicles translating into stronger, longer and fuller hair. There is reduced hair breakage meaning that hair will grow longer in a shorter period. Another great benefit that comes with taking biotin supplements for hair growth other than increase in length and strength is great hair color since this vitamin replenishes your roots and follicles. It also aid in weight loss because it helps break down fat and carbs. With a healthy diet and exercise, biotin helps you loose weight faster.

Note one should consult the doctor to rule out health conditions that could put him or her at a risk of developing unpleasant side effects. Pregnant women and children should be well advised before starting any biotin regimen meant for hair growth.

How Much Biotin(1000 mcg) For Hair Growth?
Do you know how much biotin to take for hair growth? What is the recommended dose of biotin for hair growth? There are no dietary limitations of biotin. It is recommended that taking 5000mcg of biotin in supplements daily will help strengthen your hair strands resulting in strong healthy hair.

Biotin Dosage for Hair Growth
It is believed that while alcohol and antibiotics hinder the functions of biotin in the body, intake of adequate amounts of water could help the body adapt to the supplements. Generally, many people have settled on 5000mcg biotin dosage for hair growth.
Since this does not seem to work for everyone, it is advisable to start at a lesser dose say 2500mcg and make a gradual increase as you document your progress on photos until you get to the amount that works specifically for you. It is however, recommended that you should not exceed 10000mcg per day.

Biotin Hair Growth Results for Men and Black Hair
What results on hair growth should you expect when taking biotin for hair growth? Biotin hair growth results before and after are quite mixed. While most people report great results after using biotin for hair, it is important to note that biotin does not work in a matter of days. Patience and consistency is a great key to achieving the desired effects of biotin on your hair.
Due to the factors mentioned above, the reception and absorption of biotin in different people is quite different. It is recommended that one takes biotin consistently for about 4-6 months for best results. Here, we show you some of the before and after photos of people who have used biotin to grow their hair longer.

What are the biotin black hair growth results?
Biotin as a hair growth supplement does not seem to work better on hair depending on its color. As long as other determining factors are ruled out it is safe and may work right for black hair as much as it does for other hair colors. Still, this is not a guarantee that it will give you positive results.

“I take 1 Biotin 5000mcg pill a day, plus 1 mega-multi vitamin and 1 MSM 1000MG per day. I have been taking the Biotin for 10 weeks now and I have noticed a considerable difference in my new growth. I am an African American woman with 4A/4B hair texture (pretty kinky).” [ amazon.com]

“Biotin has worked wonders for me! My hair was very damaged from regular coloring and since I have been taking biotin my hair is thicker and growing very fast. My nails are the strongest and longest they have ever been! My skin is also looking better. I have had no bad side effects. I have switched between the 5000 and 10000 mcg pills (whichever is on sale) and have had great results for the la ….” [WebMd]

WOW!!! this product is AMAZING!! I started taking this pill April 9th, just 47 days ago, and I can't believe the growth in my hair and nails! I'm going to attach a photo so you can see! I couldn't believe it myself! So nice to finally pick a product on here that actually works smiley I take one in the morning and one before bed and my hair has grown like a freaking weed! Gets some! You won't be disappointed smiley smiley oh and you can really see my growth if you compare it to the mole on my shoulder wink [amazon]

And more... Have you experienced Biotin? Your review please. Do you want to get yours?
Contact me on bbm 2A824AEB then we can talk better.

Re: Solution For Hair Loss An Balding Hair Plus Healthy Nails by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Also for men. Picturres below

And more... Have you experienced Biotin? Your review please. Do you want to get yours?
Contact me on bbm 2A824AEB then we can talk better.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Bridal Make Up / Christmas Inspired Nail Art Design / Heavy-chested Female Corper Causes Controversy On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.