Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,016 members, 7,803,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Introverts Or Extroverts: Whom Do You Prefer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts Or Extroverts: Whom Do You Prefer? (1984 Views)

30 Things Only Introverts Will Understand. / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex / 5 Reasons Why Introverts Should Date Extroverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Or Extroverts: Whom Do You Prefer? by sarmiie(m): 2:09am On Jul 03, 2015
most introverts are easy to manipulate. for all the talk of being "tough", most of 'em are easily controlled. extroverts, on the other hand, are generally more difficult to predict and hurt, however unwittingly. so extroverts for sure

P.S: i'm an introvert at heart.
Re: Introverts Or Extroverts: Whom Do You Prefer? by INTERMAN: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
sarmiie:
most introverts are easy to manipulate. for all the talk of being "tough", most of 'em are easily controlled. extroverts, on the other hand, are generally more difficult to predict and hurt, however unwittingly. so extroverts for sure

P.S: i'm an introvert at heart.
i disagree, it is introverts that are difficult to predict. You can't know when an introvert is angry with you or his plan to do you harm, since she wld be as gentle as ever but when an extrovert who used to play with you before suddenly change in behaviour and refuses to talk with you, then something is wrong.
Re: Introverts Or Extroverts: Whom Do You Prefer? by sarmiie(m): 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
INTERMAN:
i disagree, it is introverts that are difficult to predict. You can't know when an introvert is angry with you or his plan to do you harm, since she wld be as gentle as ever but when an extrovert who used to play with you before suddenly change in behaviour and refuses to talk with you, then something is wrong.

introverts are far easily predicted. people just say they arent easily predicted cos people dont pay attention. introverts generally like patterns and rarely deviate. introverts usually submerge their will for others. introverts are calm and avoid the spotlight. with these alone, when in a relationship with one, u can easily tell how to push her buttons, or direct her toward the line of action u want her to take.
and there's no way u wont know when someone has a negative feeling toward you, introvert or no, unless you are in denial (cos u dont believe the person wishes u harm), thanks to mirror neurons. at least u'll know something is up.

note: i overgeneralised. not every single introvert is that way.
Re: Introverts Or Extroverts: Whom Do You Prefer? by UniqueGem(m): 1:08am On Jul 04, 2015
sarmiie:

introverts are far easily predicted. people just say they arent easily predicted cos people dont pay attention. introverts generally like patterns and rarely deviate. introverts usually submerge their will for others. introverts are calm and avoid the spotlight. with these alone, when in a relationship with one, u can easily tell how to push her buttons, or direct her toward the line of action u want her to take.
and there's no way u wont know when someone has a negative feeling toward you, introvert or no, unless you are in denial (cos u dont believe the person wishes u harm), thanks to mirror neurons. at least u'll know something is up.

note: i overgeneralised. not every single introvert is that way.
@Bolded. You are contradicting things. Extroverts are naturally not good observers, that's the edge introverts have. Stop accrediting extroverts with the stand out feature of introverts. Introverts can easily predict the next move of extroverts because they take their time in observing them, while extroverts always do things in a hurry not taking into consideration little details. An extrovert doesn't have the wealth of patience to observe so don't accredit them with a trait they don't have.
Re: Introverts Or Extroverts: Whom Do You Prefer? by sarmiie(m): 2:36am On Jul 04, 2015
UniqueGem:
@Bolded. You are contradicting things. Extroverts are naturally not good observers, that's the edge introverts have. Stop accrediting extroverts with the stand out feature of introverts. Introverts can easily predict the next move of extroverts because they take their time in observing them, while extroverts always do things in a hurry not taking into consideration little details. An extrovert doesn't have the wealth of patience to observe so don't accredit them with a trait they don't have.

When I said people, I meant people, not extroverts or introverts alone. Many introverts observe, yes, but they lack the wherewithal to actually make moves based on the observation unless pushed by external forces. That's why I said introverts are easily manipulated. The shyness, fear of rejection and fear of making mistakes prevent them from using what they know.

P.S: again, I'm generalizing here. Some introverts, like me, do buck the trend and manage to use mental willpower to overcome their natural "weakness".

(1) (2) (Reply)

And Men Have Feelings Too!!! / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation?[18+] / PHOTO: Ladies Can You Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.