Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Using Dual BBM On Your BB10 Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Using Dual BBM On Your BB10 Device (2273 Views)

How To Install Play Store On Your BB10 Device / It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! / How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Dual BBM On Your BB10 Device by Prodeegee(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
You're probably asking, "can I possibly use two bbm accounts on my bb10 device?" Yes you can.

I personally enjoy this as I do not have to carry an extra phone. I use one for work, and the other for leisure and family.

how can I do this?

Since the bb10 can operate android apps, you can use both the native and android bbm app.

This also applies to whatsapp and some apps also, inclusing instagram. They all work perfectly on bb10(Z10,Z30,Q10,Q5)

What you need

Your bb10 must be running the latest os 10.3

BBM v2.1.0.40

A working data connection

Download BBM here: http://www.techscomm.com/2015/07/using-dual-bbm-on-your-bb10-device.html?m=0
Re: Using Dual BBM On Your BB10 Device by feeloscar(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2015
Prodeegee:
You're probably asking, "can I possibly use two bbm accounts on my bb10 device?" Yes you can.

I personally enjoy this as I do not have to carry an extra phone. I use one for work, and the other for leisure and family.

how can I do this?

Since the bb10 can operate android apps, you can use both the native and android bbm app.

This also applies to whatsapp and some apps also, inclusing instagram. They all work perfectly on bb10(Z10,Z30,Q10,Q5)

What you need

Your bb10 must be running the latest os 10.3

BBM v2.1.0.40

A working data connection

Download BBM here: http://www.techscomm.com/2015/07/using-dual-bbm-on-your-bb10-device.html?m=0
OK. But wait o,ftc but wetin come change now? Nothing change o.
Re: Using Dual BBM On Your BB10 Device by Prodeegee(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
feeloscar:
OK. But wait o,ftc but wetin come change now? Nothing change o.
lol
Re: Using Dual BBM On Your BB10 Device by Jaymaster(m): 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Well, it isn't working for me. The BBM for android automatically force closes when I open it on my bb10
Re: Using Dual BBM On Your BB10 Device by nitin4710: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2017
You can know everything related to Dual BBM here, also you will get to know how to download and use it:
http://jxcore.com/run-dual-bbm-accounts/

(1) (Reply)

Any Phone Better Than Injoo / How Do I Stop This Android Os From Consuming A Lot Of Data... / Unlimited Internet On Airtel And 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.