Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,863 members, 7,798,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

BVN: 7 Things You Should Know About Bank Verification Number - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN: 7 Things You Should Know About Bank Verification Number (785 Views)

Blogger Seun Oloketuyi Arrested For False Publications About Bank CEOs / Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) / 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN: 7 Things You Should Know About Bank Verification Number by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Here are 7 things you should know about the BVN:
1. The BVN is an initiative of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
2. It was launched in February 2014.
3. It is a unique number that enables one person to have a single identity in the banking system
4. It is aimed at protecting bank customers from identity theft.
5. It will serve the purpose of strengthening the Nigerian banking system.
6. A customer is only expected to register at one bank, irrespective of the number of accounts he has.
7. Customers will still be able to access cash after the BVN deadline ends but online transactions will be restricted.
Re: BVN: 7 Things You Should Know About Bank Verification Number by Cutehector(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok
Re: BVN: 7 Things You Should Know About Bank Verification Number by Ofeakwu(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
V
Re: BVN: 7 Things You Should Know About Bank Verification Number by evanscheck(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
I don hear na
Re: BVN: 7 Things You Should Know About Bank Verification Number by Touchforfree(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
I have more than 1 bank acct with different banks.

I registered for d BVN in one of d banks, do I need to take the BVN to my other bank to be used for my remaining acct ?.

Thanks.
Re: BVN: 7 Things You Should Know About Bank Verification Number by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Touchforfree:
I have more than 1 bank acct with different banks.

I registered for d BVN in one of d banks, do I need to take the BVN to my other bank to be used for my remaining acct ?.

Thanks.

no just inform the other banks u already registered and they will link all your accounts with ur existing bvn

(1) (Reply)

Export Business Training / Some Stock Market And Forex Terms Explained / See Inside Nigeria's Biggest Scrap Yard - Waste To Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.