Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

APC House Of Commotion... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC House Of Commotion... (2671 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member / John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) / Oshiomhole & Obaseki Campaign For Johnny Ogumah, APC House Of Reps Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by philips70(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
It beats my imagination how an intelligent young man like you have decided to blind and adorn himself with an apparel of hypocrisy and blatant lies ,even as truth constantly beckons on you in it's purest form

Truckpusher, I no be young man o. If I rascal for young age I for get your age for house now.

The problem with most of you is ethnicity and tribalism. If you destroy that part of you like I did from birth you will begin to see things clearer the way they really are. If you don't agree GEJ was a disaster for this country then we can never be on the same page. But I advise you remove that tribal cloak for just day and see the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. / Watch the Video Of the Clash between the Nigerian Army And Shiite / If Court In Nigeria Can No Longer Give Justice, Where Do We Get Justice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.