Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Kylie Jenner Steps Out In Distressed Jean And Off-the-shoulder T-shirt To Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Steps Out In Distressed Jean And Off-the-shoulder T-shirt To Shoot (1823 Views)

Niyola Rocks Tattered Jean And Jean Jacket, Looks Good In It / Afrocandy And Her Tattooed Boobs Step Out In Distressed Jeans / Where Is Your Trousers??? Kendall Jenner Steps Out In Yeezus Sweater And Heels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Steps Out In Distressed Jean And Off-the-shoulder T-shirt To Shoot by amexclusive: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
She may have moved out of the family home, but Kylie Jenner is still Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Just 17-year-old but doing big things. She joined half sisters Khloe, Kourtney and Kim Kardashian for filming of their E! show in Los Angeles.

Kylie looked ultra-glamorous for the occasion, slipping into an off-the-shoulder T-shirt and heels to dress up her ripped jeans.

Check out more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/kylie-jenner-steps-out-in-distressed.html

Re: Kylie Jenner Steps Out In Distressed Jean And Off-the-shoulder T-shirt To Shoot by tammyboy1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
mehn i tink i have to go get all ma old torn jeans oh

(1) (Reply)

Singer Omawunmi Posts Old Pic Of Self / My True Life Experience In Lagos Which Has Taught Me A Big Lesson / PHOTOS: Couple Wed At Oniru Beach, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.