Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover (41226 Views)

Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) / See The Two Guy Who Scammed Their French Lover Of 10,000 Euros (2) (3) (4)

Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by IlekeHD: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
CSTR2:
gragra ke?
I am calmer than breeze.
Btw, i like this your new state of humility even though it is just for this thread.
You are more likable this way.

I knew you loved me.
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by dstar01(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
princeofpeace22:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/02/efcc-returns-e10000-to-scammed-french-lover/

Very lucky guys to have escaped with just a year imprisonment abi dem bribe the judge ni?
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by Roughfyzay(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Them go prison because of that cheap money wey mikel dey earn in less than a week. undecided
Wait o, what will efcc do about OBJ, BAT, GEJ, PMB, AREGBERASCAL, AMEACHI, all polithiefcians?
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by bubugal(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok na
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by no2fuks(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
very painful.
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
dstar01:

Very lucky guys to have escaped with just a year imprisonment abi dem bribe the judge ni?

oyibo own too much sef
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by Mopolchi: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
These Yorubads? Shey because Baba at the top no dey give una post upon all the vote una give am na im make una to result into yahoo yahoo. Make una remember say we get efcc we go tidy una.
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by digitsolution: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Though I don't commend what these internet fraudulent fellows are doing. But it will be nice if EFCC and the other agencies go after the big shots robbing Nigeria Blind.

Guess it's the season of change. APC that's all we want oooooo!!!!!

Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by mmsen: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
hardisha81:
yes of cos, they are really omo Ale bustard....they let those LAGOON tribe talk nonsense now...

Fulanis are slaughtering people in the middle belt

Islamists are murdering people in the north east and distracting the population with their silly war of terror.

And here you are stoking up Igbo/Yoruba tension - for what reason?

Is it the Igbos that are stunting Nigeria's growth? Are Yoruba's refusing to educate their children?

Open your eyes.
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
...good

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by lyntiffany(f): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
priscaoge:
See their faces angry

And they have sworn never to be useful to themselves, families and Society at large undecided undecided Just bent on spoiling d Image of my Lovely country cry cry cry cry
Sweet where have you been?

Missed you plenty o!

#nohomo.
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by tolexy007(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
priscaoge:
See their faces angry

And they have sworn never to be useful to themselves, families and Society at large undecided undecided Just bent on spoiling d Image of my Lovely country cry cry cry cry
see u, those guys don leave prison tey tey since 2012 both of dem are in Yankee now...
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by joseph1832(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
popcykaylah:

do something meaningful like what?go join politics to steal legally?which yahoo die?dey there dey deceive yourself ..awon boys still dey earn ..but these learners always doing things like a child and get at the end they get caught ..as for efcc,keep catching them and keep letting political thieves go cos them dey settle wella..ogun wey go kill una they do press up.
Bro I believe the only thing the EFCC knows how to do very well is chase yahoo boys. That's an establish fact!

Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by tefund(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
let them go after the big oles ...Politicians
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrLeno:
Na only all these small small fishes dem sabi fry... Instead of them to do the needful where it matters most. We have whales and sharks in most of our corrupt politicians wey dem suppose catch. This is not condoning 419ners and scammers at any level and size tho...
don't mind the useless efcc they like using young yahoo guys like this to shine and play Stevie Wonder where the real crooks, though I'm not supporting what these Morafukas did but most of you guys that are judging them might do worse if you were in THEIR SHOES. Bleep EFCC they caught this Lil niggas while tinubu is still driving and flying about the same country!?!? matter of fact FUK THE LAW, it's only for the ones that ain't got connections. well 4k the guys too

Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by berrystunn(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
175:

You are wicked! nuf said. . .u be op n FTC. . . winch

Modified:

Are they from the East? If Not, food never don be dat na

mumu You be mugu oh
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by berrystunn(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Finally, EFCC is working at least for now

for poor people body abi? what about Those EX
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by NobleG1(m): 2:03am On Jul 03, 2015
How much loot has EFCC returned from Nigerian political thieves who steal billions of dollars from Nigerians? None.
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by NobleG1(m): 2:08am On Jul 03, 2015
Where are those st*upid yorubas who attack igbos when a caught thief has Igbo name?
St*upid tribalist hypocrites!

Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by mkpikpub(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Yoruba boys saving thief and 419 well well
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2015
The guy at the top Dapo is now in the US. All this happened since 2011. They have both been freed by the EFCC...
ifeanyija:
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by priscaoge(f): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
lucky032:

Is it not better than pushing drug

None is better, in fact this is worst than pushing drugs. Have u ever been scammed? Have u ever loose a huge amount of money to some thieves? None is better pls
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by priscaoge(f): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
Sweet where have you been?

Missed you plenty o!

#nohomo.

Have been around Dearie, na NYSC wahala wink wink

I miss U wella, Hope u are enjoying this rain embarassed embarassed The thing too much for my end

Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by lyntiffany(f): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
priscaoge:

Have been around Dearie, na NYSC wahala wink wink

I miss U wella, Hope u are enjoying this rain embarassed embarassed The thing too much for my end
Congrsts dear welcome to favour market .

my dear sis no be small thing o! nah weather for two I dey see for my area.

Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by AVVS(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
seriously why posting it now. since 2010? papa and ay are nicest young men I ever know...even one almost sent me to university...papa now in UK flexing, ay in naija living large and y'all here still postin ***....abeg anyone that got ay's number should help me
Re: EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover by hereiam: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
blym4real:
Naija scam

the only issue i have with this post is that EFCC dont like you scamming people of small dollars and euros...they love you when its 1million dollars. they address you as SIR.

Nigerian Man Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cigarettes From Nigeria To Newcastle / Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers