Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court (21508 Views)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by dechandel(f): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
xp17:
noted undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by fF01(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
jnrbayano:
This Igando Customary Court in Lagos is always so happy with these funny cases because their treasury always get fat on them.

This is overwhelmingly funny especially the emboldened.

This has made my day.

In fact, the man is not guilty again.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
asin eh! D man no deny any of the alegations, en just rephrase all ni.
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by fF01(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
You go fear Naija women ooo

Husband doesnt help:

You hear, My Husband is wicked he doesnt help me

Husband goes to market:

You hear My husband is stingy.

WHats the husband supposed to do? Wait till you suck him dry?
haba bros. Y man go dey go market wen wife dey aws? y??
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by gbaskiboy: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
jnrbayano:
This Igando Customary Court in Lagos is always so happy with these funny cases because their treasury always get fat on them.

This is overwhelmingly funny especially the emboldened.

This has made my day.

In fact, the man is not guilty again.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
cho! So funny, can't control my self I don laugh tire grin grin
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
sow a seed of beer into his life? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by PreciousBro: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
LoL the things we won't stop hearing gringrin

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 03, 2015
dubylhover:
dis story get as e sound oo..so 1 of ur problems na say yur husband dey buy foodstuffs
dey dont like been cared for. ..if na rich man she see for market she go shout see beta love...now na stingy.
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 03, 2015
He's a violent drunk: no calling divorce undecided
He beats her: no call for divorce angry
He beats the kids: no divorce cry

He is stingy, "what fvckin wiv my money? "

"It's over, get me out of here, fvck dis shi......"

DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by priestcharm(m): 4:39am On Jul 03, 2015
Hum. story for the gods
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by sexylogan(m): 5:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by dechandel(f): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by Oluwaplumpie(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
A man going to the market? what?

IGBO KWENU cool
I thought men and women are now equal? Doesn't that mean that u people get to do the stuff we do and vice versa? Is going to market an exclusive preserve?
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by chika29: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Lol.d lady prophetess sowed a bottle of bear in his life,he drank it$ws happy $removed his clothes 2give testimony$tank God.big laff.d guy dey try sha 4d market side.lwkm.abeg un2 d next 1
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by jerryjere(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:

IGBO KWENU cool
no be bad tin nnw
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by sexylogan(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2015
dechandel:

tongue tongue tongue

You're hiding your pretty face from us bah?
Why naw? undecided
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by daresimon(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2015
The excuse wey the man give sef suppose land am for jail.
Make dem use tape rule measure the jail term for am.
Mpor..
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by mkpikpub(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2015
So if your husband buys food what is the big deal? Do you have other plans for his money?
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by dubylhover(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2015
afolag:

dey dont like been cared for. ..if na rich man she see for market she go shout see beta love...now na stingy.
exactly bro....na God go help us for dier hand grin
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by donbenie(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
IGBO KWENU cool
Guess you have never lived in the North..
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by mazerunner(m): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2015
Na wia we go start?..na hu we go believe?..

Nxt...
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by dechandel(f): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2015
sexylogan:

You're hiding your pretty face from us bah? Why naw? undecided
LOL If you want to see my face, come to my house grin tongue
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by krishfwesh(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2015
bogolobango:
Wise husband
wat wise d man is stingy he didn't trust his wife DAT rubbish jor
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by sexylogan(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2015
dechandel:
LOL
If you want to see my face, come to my house grin tongue

Don't tempt me oh...
I may just come to see your parents for introduction... No time to waste. wink
Re: 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court by dechandel(f): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2015
sexylogan:

Don't tempt me oh...
I may just come to see your parents for introduction... No time to waste. wink
grin grin grin grin
You are highly welcomed grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) / Megachem MD, Sam Ubachukwu, Buries His Mother In Style In Ichi, Anambra / [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.