Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Try This And See - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Try This And See (301 Views)

You Said U're Good In Math Abi Oya Try This / You Think You Know Maths ? Try This. / "If You Are Really Good At English,try This" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try This And See by Ennyprincess201: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Short pencil is better than a long memory, Tutors cannot do more than they can, you too build up your reading skills, try to make changes,prepare well ahead
your Post Utme, your chatting always cannot make you fail your exams, but here is a new android application, you can use it to develop your aspect of
revising, it is not a game, it is an application to build your brain, dont relent on expos or exam malpracticing, depend only on your self, i dont want to
say more just try to do as i also did to gain my admission last year to UNINAB, my friend gained admission to UNIABUJA, you too try to move higher, just log
on now for typical Post-UTME questions for UNILAG, UNILORIN, OAU and Other Institution, visit www.dsbsnigeria.com/postutme and begin practicing for FREE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job Offer@ Standard Chartered Bank!!! / Best SAP HANA Online Training / Bells University Of Technology, Otta 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM..O7O39293182

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.