Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) (48607 Views)

WTF!!! Bobrisky Shows Off His ‘growing’ Butt (photos) / Is Funke Akindele Pregnant Or Is This Pot Belly? Fans Ask (Photos) / Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
See what money has turned Nollywood actor turned politician Desmond Elliot.

The politician who was recently inaugurated into Lagos state House of Assembly has started developing a pot belly.What is wrong with our politicians?Can't they take clue from President Barack Obama?

Sensing that he is becoming shapeless with his pot belly,he decided to visit the gym to do a walk out.I pray that it works for him.

In addition to his walk out stuff,I think he also need the services of a doctor and a dietician.Her wife has also a role to play.Let her curtail the amount of food she gives to him.Unless she wants the handsome politician to go ugly.I think a one day daily diet and reduction of fatty and alcohol food intake will help him a lot.

Can you spot the pot belly from the pictures below?

https://m.facebook.com/158109514286374/photos/pb.158109514286374.-2207520000.1435867459./783197041777615/?type=1&source=54

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Another pic

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Hazardd(m): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
hmmm...nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by floragregs(f): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Everything na news for nairaland

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by glimpse33(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Go Desmond... Go Desmond.....
Go get your 6th pack!
Me likey (*_*)

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by rightthing276: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
See fat!!!... Just drink Dr iguedo goko cleanser for one month..
Thank me later

20 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Visocrate(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Also reduce bottle intake
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by ifuu120(f): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by onyebest56: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Good for him grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
rightthing276:
See fat!!!... Just drink Dr iguedo goko cleanser for one month..
Thank me later
lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Well politics play a big role in changing mans life. I know he could afford this before. But common man.

Maybe its just a witness thang

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by keni315(f): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
If i comment on this post will he give me money

pity.....i already commented
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by keni315(f): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
If i comment on this post will he give me money

pity.....i've already commented
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by ladyju(f): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
That's good, now that political money is coming. The belly will get fatter if he didn't watch it.
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by hatux: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
He needs to...
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Symphony007: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Did'nt they tell him that a pot belly is a must have for a Nigerian politician?

7 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
honourable Desmond Eliot my best man

carry go noting will happened sire cool
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
First to comment.....

I dedicate this to all my friends and haters
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
ebosie11:
See what money has turned Nollywood actor turned politician Desmond Elliot.

The politician who was recently inaugurated into Lagos state House of Assembly has started developing a pot belly.What is wrong with our politicians?Can't they take clue from President Barack Obama?

Sensing that he is becoming shapeless with his pot belly,he decided to visit the gym to do a walk out.I pray that it works for him.

In addition to his walk out stuff,I think he also need the services of a doctor and a dietician.Her wife has also a role to play.Let her curtail the amount of food she gives to him.Unless she wants the handsome politician to go ugly.I think a one day daily diet and reduction of fatty and alcohol food intake will help him a lot.

Can you spot the pot belly from the pictures below?

what about President Buhari? He never had pot belly,maybe it's because he's a tall man
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by crowntoro(f): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
floragregs:
Everything na news for nairaland
I tire
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by ellahzy(f): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
The caption na die grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by ellabooz(f): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ntachi is allowed
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Adekorya: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
And this Hit Front page?

Clearing Nollywood pot belly for political one.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
This gym effizy will not stop the pot belle again tongue
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
I know he would have been telling his fellow actors to campaign for him so that they too can benefit from govt money, you and I know that's not gonna happen. he's up there now and they are down there.
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by ksbusari(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
As this one don make FP nw pls o kindly move my topic to d FP too. Its important.
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by pure2012soul(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
He's getting in shape for future Kong Fu fights in the House. But seriously, at this rate, photos of how I sleep and snore will soon hit front page grin

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by carryus(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wan reduce and set d belle for politics money
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by freeposting122: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
FREE online scholarship available for you! >> At http://www.freeposting122..com
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by tinuolababy(f): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Good for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication / Bettie Jennifer's Murder: Chris Attoh Flies To US After Wife's Death / Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.