Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) (24713 Views)

Michelle Nkamankeng, The Youngest Published Author In Africa (PHOTOS) / I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / SHADOWS: A published legal & crime NOVEL by a NAIRALANDER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by erakab2006: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
hmmmm grin
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by Precious91(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
I love creative kids who are supported by their parents.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by slap1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thanks to her wealthy (or middle-class) family, else we may never hear of this.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
The little ones telling the soldiers the truth
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by Eniqurl(f): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by jerrybakermillz(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
FG should set a standard for children innovation and creativity instead a bill is been pass on for 11year old girls should engaged in sexual act...the kind of change our leaders promise us abi?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jeromejnr:
INTROVERT should learn from this girl.
y u wicked like dis nwanne
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by Alao96(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
,*immediately d gal walks out*...... D military men throws away book.... While screaming bloody civilians
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by RapLawd(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jeromejnr:

I've came to conclusion and believe that the moniker INTROVERT and the person behind it is surely giving quiet a percentage of Nlders sleepless nights and undefined concepts plus unrealistic dreams...get the antidote while you can cus the moniker might be a virus specially made for your kinds!!!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by IlekeHD: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Yoruba kids, brilliant.

Always.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
freesinzu:
her father wrote d book published it in her name just to make d adults on nairaland feel unfulfilled/inferior
hahaha! Omg this ur comment is sooo funny!

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jeromejnr:
lmfao!

#wicked! grin
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by no2fuks(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
publicity stunt its only a few church members that want to dash her money that will buy
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by Emmrysss(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by Raymondluv(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
NA WASH jareeeeee all na wash
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by Superman11(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Islie:
At her tender age she is really making much impact

Such a brilliant mind

An adults idea to make money through the loop hole of this crises.. Brilliant
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
... noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by zurine(f): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
hmm
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by lawnreigh(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Check well!
Dat baby is a rick kid
My man I'm really in support of you, only if those criticizing you know the meaning of Defence Head Quarters they won't be saying nonsense, a 9yr old will gather service chiefs to a conference room, if their papa wey done pass 60yrs try entering DHQ he will be sent back embarrassingly nd u want me to believe this shit as if I don't know how it works in all this Big Abuja ministries nd parastatalsl all na format nd the whole thing was staged managed
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
pickin weh deh sell boiled ground nut or gala and lacasera no fit get that brain...

na rick kid as one guy said earlier...

If you b graduate self with first class from uni and devil use you and you allow and you crayfish waka in front of gate of DHQIf you survive wetin your eyes see

You will just relocate to Burkina faso cos you will be disfigured already.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by Islie: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Superman11:

An adults idea to make money through the loop hole of this crises.. Brilliant

Where are the loop holes
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by Superman11(m): 12:19am On Jul 03, 2015
Islie:

Where are the loop holes

The loopholes are the problems in society. they are means by which people can make an end "PROFIT"
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by kizklan(m): 6:32am On Jul 03, 2015
Good from a lad, rather than pay malala or maleria millions to cum here and enjoy first class services, make it homegrown.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2015
WHY AM I THINKING SERIOUSLY that this girl may be smarter than all our politicians and top soldiers!

She actually conducted a survey of the displaced children that shows they do not think their government CAN PROTECT THEM! undecided

I am not sure any of our leaders has done that! lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Published Book On Terrorism In Nigeria At DHQ (Photos) by Zuluzulu(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2015
Wow!...such potential. Recalling what I was doing at age 9.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Pays To Be Honest(a Short Story) / Woman Accuses Best Friend Of Stealing Husband’s joystick / My Husband & 1 (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.