Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. (28679 Views)

Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures / The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS / Anambra Corper Gets Marriage Proposal On Her Passing Out Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
fairygeh:
Congrats ex.corper grin
I am not ur mate tho,I passed out almost 4 years ago smiley
Shaun Ma..... Hope you are Good...
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by kayceechile032(m): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chukwutobi:
Congrat bro,

Wish you the best and favour of God!

Come o, These ones with dancing and drumming with dry gin, are they also corpers or coppers?
Lol.... That's my able CLO drumming... All corpers grin
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Princesschi:
Congrats dear...
Alawee mode deactivated... Salary mode On...
As in ehn.... Thanks love

1 Like

Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by katerine7(f): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
congrats
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by damilareoye: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
congrats bro........
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by fairygeh(f): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Shaun Ma..... Hope you are Good...
Yes dear,wish you all the best life has to offer go and excel smiley
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by phemocheee(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
Your head can give kids some nightmare

Hammer Head of Horror a.k.a Headmaster

grin Wicked
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by oathman(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
its all started from the faculty, where i saw Bauchi(BA) instead of Abuja(AB), from bauchi we headed to jos for camp nd Ebola surface... i redeploy to state of Osun nd another struggle began, struggle to stay in the state capital, when posting came Alliamdulilah i was posted to Osogbo, Ministry of health to be precise(don't ask me how, na God).. when i receive my posting people started saying "ah ministry of health, they re rejecting corpers", i said mine ll be an xception.Alliamdulilah once again, i was accepted. The ministry did there internal posting nd i was then posted to School of nursing Osogbo, where i serve my nation by Teaching nursing student Anatomy...God knows i serve the nation well and its time to take a bow and leave... i'm gonna miss my colleagues in school of nursing osogbo, my colleagues in Minstry of health, my medicalCDs group members, My Muslim Corpers Association of Nigeria(MCAN) family, My roommates in camp, my friends in Osogbo et al.. see u guys at the Top .... God bless us all, God bless NYSC, God bless Federal republic of Nigeria....... Aregbe make sure u pay my money or else!

9 Likes

Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
fairygeh:

Yes dear,wish you all the best life has to offer go and excel smiley
Thanks again
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
oathman:
its all started from the faculty, where i saw Bauchi(BA) instead of Abuja(AB), from bauchi we headed to jos for camp nd Ebola surface... i redeploy to state of Osun nd another struggle began, struggle to stay in the state capital, when posting came Alliamdulilah i was posted to Osogbo, Ministry of health to be precise(don't ask me how, na God).. when i receive my posting people started saying "ah ministry of health, they re rejecting corpers", i said mine ll be an xception.Alliamdulilah once again, i was accepted. The ministry did there internal posting nd i was then posted to School of nursing Osogbo, where i serve my nation by Teaching nursing student Anatomy...God knows i serve the nation well and its time to take a bow and leave... i'm gonna miss my colleagues in school of nursing osogbo, my colleagues in Minstry of health, my medicalCDs group members, My Muslim Corpers Association of Nigeria(MCAN) family, My roommates in camp, my friends in Osogbo et al.. see u guys at the Top .... God bless us all, God bless NYSC, God bless Federal republic of Nigeria....... Aregbe make sure u pay my money or else!
Congrats Mate

1 Like

Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by udysweet(f): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Congratulations dear. I also got not one but two siblings who passed out today, yipee!
I feel like a proud mother. In fact that can of orijin inside my fridge I've been afraid to drink since I bought on my bday in May, na today I go shack am,lol

2 Likes

Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Tman104(m): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Congratz,,,,,wish u best of luck!

1 Like

Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by 9jatatafo(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Big up man!!!

1 Like

Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wonderlands:
Oboi see your big head, see your long ears lkke rabbit then see your space for your center teeth come confirm like squirrel, Choi, shocked
Dies... Drop your wishes joor grin
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
udysweet:
Congratulations dear. I also got not one but two siblings who passed out today, yipee!
I feel like a proud mother. In fact that can of orijin inside my fridge I've been afraid to drink since I bought on my bday in May, na today I go shack am,lol
I felicitate with them grin
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by udysweet(f): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thanks! *smiles*
Freemanan:

I felicitate with them grin
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by sparkleRed(f): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
See ur ear oo! + abeg y ur khaki pack ur dick like dis na! Shuu grin

1 Like

Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Freemanan:
More pics...
wowshocked so you're corp membershocked. No wonder,you've been FTC since,so its not that you're idle,buh busyshocked. Congrats bro,

NB: know more about someone that you wanna emulate. To be candid,I wanna be in contest with you,dragging FTC. Thank God o,lemme read wella,so dah 1 day,I'll share mine like yourscheesy
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by ekolina(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
na so NYSC d sweet.....congrat sha
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
congrats bro

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Welcome to the real world of being a man. Welcome to the jungle brother..
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
Mehn.
You're too skinny
Are you in any way related to BUHARI the President Buhari of Duara ?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Born2eatpussy? Is my suspicion right?
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by gnykelly(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
guy you handsome. may you find favour.
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by ajebuter(f): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Make I check my own

Representing kebbi korpa

2002.. In yauri..

When man dey suffer

And now when man no suffer, lol..

No bash comment oh
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
vheMa:
wowshocked so you're corp membershocked. No wonder,you've been FTC since,so its not that you're idle,buh busyshocked. Congrats bro,

NB: know more about someone that you wanna emulate. To be candid,I wanna be in contest with you,dragging FTC. Thank God o,lemme read wella,so dah 1 day,I'll share mine like yourscheesy
Lol.... Thanks for all the metaphoric compliments....

Hope you are Good love?
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
gnykelly:
guy you handsome. may you find favour.
Amen Mate... head swelling...
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Freemanan:
Lol.... Thanks for all the metaphoric compliments....
Hope you are Good love?
wink oh yeahtongue
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
ajebuter:
Make I check my own

Representing kebbi korpa

2002.. In yauri..

When man dey suffer

And now when man no suffer, lol..

No bash comment oh
Senior Boss.... Just maintaining the legacy you guys laid...

1 Like

Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by ajebuter(f): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Senior Boss.... Just maintaining the legacy you guys laid...

Aburo, you will get there by god's grace!
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
sparkleRed:
See ur ear oo! + abeg y ur khaki pack ur dick like dis na! Shuu grin
Look pictures joor... Look not the evil areas... tongue
Re: My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
carolyntspice:
I hve served my father land..Nysc ws fun
Great memories love...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) / NYSC 2016 Batch B / Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.