₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,883,886 members, 3,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 September 2017 at 12:55 PM

Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria - Phones (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria (33327 Views)

Nokia Is Coming Back To Phones And Tablets / Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets / Phones And Tablets Made In Osun State, Nigeria [photos] (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
kenp20:
please I have a broken screen on my x-1 tablet pls how can I change it I reside in Ogun state, I need reply pls
You would have to visit our Service Center at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja to replace it with a new one.

However, it attracts a fee of =N=5,000 (if it's just the outer screen) only as physical damages to our devices are not covered by warranty.

We appreciate your patronage.

Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by kenp20(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
ImoseMobile:
You would have to visit our Service Center at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja to replace it with a new one.

However, it attracts a fee of =N=5,000 (if it's just the outer screen) only as physical damages to our devices are not covered by warranty.

We appreciate your patronage.

Thank you.
my imose x-1 tablet screen is broken and whenever I touch the screen it refuses to operate, is like the censor has problem , can be it be repaired when I come to ur service center? I need ur pls
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Super1759: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
ImoseMobile:
Guys, the introduction continues!

Introducing: The New Imose kampe Dual SIM GSM Powerbank Phone
[img][/img]

Imose Kampe is a Power Bank GSM feature phone with a super large 10,000 mah battery that allows you talk as long as you want without any worries of low battery power. The large battery ensures a standby time of 30 days and talk time of 10 days! The 10,000 mah battery on the Kampe has a power bank charging port that can charge other phones.
[img][/img] who has used the social media with this kampe phone. Its showing error.. Is it real

Imose Kampe comes with a Super large Torchlight that helps you illuminate every dark corner with high intensity light.
[img][/img]

Imose Kampe phone is GPRS ready to allow you browse your favourite internet pages with ease. The Kampe is also preloaded with social media apps such as Whatsapp, Facebook , Twitter and more to keep you in touch with friends.
[img][/img]

An inbuilt digital calendar and clock helps you stay on top of any appointments while FM Radio allows you listen to your favorite radio channels anytime of the day. It has a Bluetooth function for easy file transfer.
please this kampe phone...I was about buying it when k saw one with a friend. And was like wow..if it can wahtsap.. But when i clicked on it,it showed an error mesage .so to say like it can't work there. Please who uses the whtasap or social media in kampe imose phone..maybe its like those China phone we used to buy then,when u buy,u see all Bbm,icon but not configured...wrong then.can someone clear me
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by BukkyThery(f): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2015
ImoseMobile:
Meet the Super Exciting Imose X-1 Quad Core Tablet!

2. X-1 Quad Core Tablet

This beautifully designed and affordable Dual sim tablet comes with a free attached leather cover case in sexy colours like Pink, Blue, Gold, and White.

The Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) OS, High Speed Quad Core MTK 8312 processor and 1GB RAM in the X-1 Tab brings the full power of super-fast internet browsing to your hands! Its 5MP (Back) Camera + Led Flashlight and 1.3MP (Front) Camera allows you capture great photos and store memories in crystal clear formats.

The X-1 tablet is social media ready as it comes preloaded with Whatsapp, BBM, Wechat, Instagram, Twitter, Skype, Facebook and an impressive 8GB ROM for more apps downloads.

The X-1 Tablet supports 2G, 3G and Wifi networks‎ which allows it serve as both a phone and computer with its numerous applications. The ultra-clear HD display with a widescreen 16‎:‎9 ratio allows you fully enjoy movies and videos‎.

With an impressive 7 inch display for vibrant and rich colour viewing, you will be able to view pictures and text in high definition regardless if you are indoors or outdoors.

The technology of the X-1 Quad Core Tablet screen will deliver to you the best viewing angle ever.

Sharing contents with friends, family and colleagues has never been easier. The quad core processor of the tablet will help and support multitasking and seamless performance. It allows you enjoy flawless android experience which will eliminate interruption while playing games. The 1.3GHz processing speed will also allow you stream high definition content from the internet with ease.

A versatile tablet, the Imose X-1 features a 5MP camera that allows you capture all the special moments shared with loved ones.
This sleek tablet is fitted with a 1 GB RAM and an 8GB hard disk drive. This is enough storage space for all your file, documents and multimedia. This is the perfect tablet for an active lifestyle.

Operating System
Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)

Display
7.0 Inches Capacitive Touchscreen
1024 X 600 pixels, Gravity Sensor

Connectivity
FM Radio
Bluetooth v4.0
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Hotspot
MicroUSB v2.0

Camera
5 MP (Back) + Flashlight, 1.3 MP (Front)

Processor
Quad Core MTK 8312
Battery
3500 Mah Battery

Memory
RAM: 1GB, ROM: 8GB, SD Card Slot Up to 32GB

Extra Features
Dual Sim (Mini)
Whatsapp, BBM, Wechat, Instagram, Twitter, Skype and Facebook

Freebies
Leather Cover Case

Language Options
English, French & Arabic

You can order on our Juimia Store [ /imose].

Okay, so I have this tendency to try out new gadgets and then customize and sell them for far less. Right now, I'm with the x-1 tab. All I can say is you tried as per Nigerian made. But it's not quite there. Good job, but it needs more work, both with software and design.

For design, people will love to have the option of removing the flip case.... maybe I haven't figured it out yet, but it seems stuck permanently... Then the panel behind the camera for inserting Sims and sd cards is way too flexible for the strength required to remove it. mine already has a slight crack... Then the lens is not centered in the camera's peep hole. Other than that, all's well!

Software... still exploring, but for now, the sd card isn't even mounting correctly. Then, the world is gradually moving to a place where you can actually install apps on the phone memory or "usb storage " as the tab calls it, instead of an unreasonable 1gb separate storage... it's unnecessary if you have space you can't even use.

However, like I said, awesome tab, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by mcjoe007: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
ImoseMobile:
Hello Nairalanders!

Imose Mobile is an organization focused on providing affordable but quality technological devices to Nigerians and the rest of the world. We are Made in Nigeria. Some of our products include M2 Dual Sim Phone, Ankara M2, IM-10 Desktop Phone, Ankara K1 Islamic Phone, Ankara K2, Ankara S1, X-1 Quad Core Tablet, Omotab 1.0 Educational Tablets for Kids, among others.

Basically, all our products are available on Jumia and Konga.

Jumia: /imose

Konga: Konga.com/imose

Yudala: /1Ksz2b5

Jumia Ghana: Jumia.com.gh/imose

You can as well like our Facebook Page and follow us on Twitter.

Facebook: Facebook.com/imosenig

Twitter: Twitter.com/imoseng

Our slogan: Quality that is Affordable!!!

#ImoseMobile
I made d greatest mistake ever
if unna no want d rot of God and devil sef make unna arrange my monie mak I come giv unna tab back.
y lying abt wat u cant do.ur x1 cant receive apps more dan 100mb in size, before it received I pay one fone guru to help me set it, d os should ave been android 2.1
any time I see d tab I get angry with myself cus I could ave given d underprivileged d monie.ur battery na curse if it reaches 21% and u leave it in less dan 5 seconds it drains and off
pls come and return my money oo bfore I put
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by biggboy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
I want to get a new battery for imose Ankara Q2. Do you have it for sale?
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by furtherstar: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2015
i want to thank niaraland members from saving me from dis imose scam. Just cancealed my order today and i also congratlat imose for trying for nw I am nw going for rocket z5000, i think there are good comments on it.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Timorakin: 12:31am On Dec 10, 2015
I have imose ankara s1 and the screen got broken.All means to repair it prove abortive,how can i contact you to get it fixed for me.
Thank you
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2015
kenp20:
my imose x-1 tablet screen is broken and whenever I touch the screen it refuses to operate, is like the censor has problem , can be it be repaired when I come to ur service center? I need ur pls
Yes, it can. We appreciate your patronage. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2015
BukkyThery:

Okay, so I have this tendency to try out new gadgets and then customize and sell them for far less. Right now, I'm with the x-1 tab. All I can say is you tried as per Nigerian made. But it's not quite there. Good job, but it needs more work, both with software and design.

For design, people will love to have the option of removing the flip case.... maybe I haven't figured it out yet, but it seems stuck permanently... Then the panel behind the camera for inserting Sims and sd cards is way too flexible for the strength required to remove it. mine already has a slight crack... Then the lens is not centered in the camera's peep hole. Other than that, all's well!

Software... still exploring, but for now, the sd card isn't even mounting correctly. Then, the world is gradually moving to a place where you can actually install apps on the phone memory or "usb storage " as the tab calls it, instead of an unreasonable 1gb separate storage... it's unnecessary if you have space you can't even use.

However, like I said, awesome tab, keep up the good work.
Thanks for the review. Be rest assured all the anomalies corrected going forward. We appreciate your patronage. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2015
biggboy:
I want to get a new battery for imose Ankara Q2. Do you have it for sale?
The Ankara Q2 screen is currently not available. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2015
Timorakin:
I have imose ankara s1 and the screen got broken.All means to repair it prove abortive,how can i contact you to get it fixed for me.
Thank you
Kindly visist our Service Center at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja. We appreciate your patronage. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by bobo65(m): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2015
ImoseMobile:
Kindly visist our Service Center at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja. We appreciate your patronage. Thank you.

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by bobo65(m): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2015
ImoseMobile:

The sim and MEM card port covering is the mistake of this tab

I just got it today and I ve already broken it

Y would you make such a hard covering??

Is there any way to get it replaced?

The tab has its issues but its okay for its price
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by bendims(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2015
ImoseMobile:
Meet the Super Exciting Imose X-1 Quad Core Tablet!

2. X-1 Quad Core Tablet

This beautifully designed and affordable Dual sim tablet comes with a free attached leather cover case in sexy colours like Pink, Blue, Gold, and White.

The Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) OS, High Speed Quad Core MTK 8312 processor and 1GB RAM in the X-1 Tab brings the full power of super-fast internet browsing to your hands! Its 5MP (Back) Camera + Led Flashlight and 1.3MP (Front) Camera allows you capture great photos and store memories in crystal clear formats.

The X-1 tablet is social media ready as it comes preloaded with Whatsapp, BBM, Wechat, Instagram, Twitter, Skype, Facebook and an impressive 8GB ROM for more apps downloads.

The X-1 Tablet supports 2G, 3G and Wifi networks‎ which allows it serve as both a phone and computer with its numerous applications. The ultra-clear HD display with a widescreen 16‎:‎9 ratio allows you fully enjoy movies and videos‎.

With an impressive 7 inch display for vibrant and rich colour viewing, you will be able to view pictures and text in high definition regardless if you are indoors or outdoors.

The technology of the X-1 Quad Core Tablet screen will deliver to you the best viewing angle ever.

Sharing contents with friends, family and colleagues has never been easier. The quad core processor of the tablet will help and support multitasking and seamless performance. It allows you enjoy flawless android experience which will eliminate interruption while playing games. The 1.3GHz processing speed will also allow you stream high definition content from the internet with ease.

A versatile tablet, the Imose X-1 features a 5MP camera that allows you capture all the special moments shared with loved ones.
This sleek tablet is fitted with a 1 GB RAM and an 8GB hard disk drive. This is enough storage space for all your file, documents and multimedia. This is the perfect tablet for an active lifestyle.

Operating System
Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)

Display
7.0 Inches Capacitive Touchscreen
1024 X 600 pixels, Gravity Sensor

Connectivity
FM Radio
Bluetooth v4.0
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Hotspot
MicroUSB v2.0

Camera
5 MP (Back) + Flashlight, 1.3 MP (Front)

Processor
Quad Core MTK 8312
Battery
3500 Mah Battery

Memory
RAM: 1GB, ROM: 8GB, SD Card Slot Up to 32GB

Extra Features
Dual Sim (Mini)
Whatsapp, BBM, Wechat, Instagram, Twitter, Skype and Facebook

Freebies
Leather Cover Case

Language Options
English, French & Arabic

You can order on our Juimia Store [ /imose].
Hello Admin,
Please I just purchased my Imose X-1. The screen is covered with some inscriptions that I cannot erase. I might have to remove the first layer of protection because it is obstructing my view. Is there still screen protection under the first cover? If not Where and how can I get a screen protector for my device? How much does it cost?
Please I need a reply.
The inscriptions "imose, 7.0, 8GB+1GB, 0.3M+5M, 1.2G" are really obstructing my view in the use of my device.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by KUdex(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Good evening admin,
Happy New Year.
Please, kindly render any explanatory assistance for me on issue affecting the newly purchase imose kampe for my grand pa. I'm currently experiencing phone message memeory low. Whenever i attempt to delete any message in order to free some space,i makes the phone to be malfunctioning and stand still, until i pull out the battery and insert it back. Despite that, the message will not be deleted. What can i do about that Please.
Ogunsanya Owolabi Qudus.
Thanks.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by bobo65(m): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
KUdex:
Good evening admin,
Happy New Year.
Please, kindly render any explanatory assistance for me on issue affecting the newly purchase imose kampe for my grand pa. I'm currently experiencing phone message memeory low. Whenever i attempt to delete any message in order to free some space,i makes the phone to be malfunctioning and stand still, until i pull out the battery and insert it back. Despite that, the message will not be deleted. What can i do about that Please.
Ogunsanya Owolabi Qudus.
Thanks.

Ahan
Is the battery removable?
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by KUdex(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
bobo65:

Ahan
Is the battery removable?
@ Ahan, Yeah sure
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by bobo65(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
KUdex:

@ Ahan, Yeah sure

Is it imose x-1 tablet?
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by KUdex(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nope....it's imose kampe
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by KUdex(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Did u have any idea on how i can resolve the issue...?
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by bobo65(m): 2:54am On Jan 15, 2016
KUdex:
Did u have any idea on how i can resolve the issue...?

Try formatting it

Wonder y imosemobile aint replying their Post
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2016
Hello guys, top of the day to you all.

We apologize for not answering all your inquiries all along.

Kindly bear with us.

We are here now. From now till 12:00pm.

Ask us all you want to.

#ImoseMobile
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2016
bendims:

Hello Admin,
Please I just purchased my Imose X-1. The screen is covered with some inscriptions that I cannot erase. I might have to remove the first layer of protection because it is obstructing my view. Is there still screen protection under the first cover? If not Where and how can I get a screen protector for my device? How much does it cost?
Please I need a reply.
The inscriptions "imose, 7.0, 8GB+1GB, 0.3M+5M, 1.2G" are really obstructing my view in the use of my device.
Hello, any 7'' protective cover will do well on the tab. We appreciate your patronage. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2016
KUdex:
Good evening admin,
Happy New Year.
Ogunsanya Owolabi Qudus.
Thanks.
Hello, kindly visit our service center at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja to have it fixed for you. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2016
TheMascot:
notin lyk dat! Una get 10 inch tab? Or 8 inch? If no den u aint ready 4 burines
Hello, have you seen the new #ImoseXII 10'' Tablet? Apparently, we are now ready for business (in your words)!!! LOL. It's available for preorder on Jumia. We will do a review on it shortly.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by kolexepana: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2016
Imose Ankara ko, Imose Lace ni
When there's Tecno driodpad with a monstrous battery undecided
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2016
Introducing: The New #Imose-XII 10'' Tablet

Guys, come be the first to own this tablet! It's exclusive to Jumia. It's a 10'' with the latest Intel SOFIA chip. It's Trendy, Agile and Reliable!

See more details here >> Twitter.com/imoseng

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2016
Hi Nairalanders, it's ‪#‎MotivationMonday‬!

This week, we want you all to take that life-changing step. Remember, if you don't start, you will never finish! It's a rule!!! This bit from us should spur you on to break boundaries.

Like and Share the post if it motivates you.

‪#‎ImoseMobile‬

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Bboy1015(m): 1:02am On Jan 27, 2016
If they are distributing any Imose product for free, i will just tell them i dnt want, nonsense phone expecially x1. All the money i have spent on it, can get me a nice phone. Will never fall for ur scam again. Imose ko Inose ni.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
The new #ImoseXII 10" Tablet Phone is now available on #JumiaNigeria.

Starting Price: N27,000

Check here >>> https://Twitter.com/imoseng

First 50 persons to order get a free pouch each.

Don't be the last guy to grab this offer! This tablet is beautiful, trendy, reliable and very agile too!

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by adetwin(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2016
Bringing an X -1 for repair the outer screen will cost how much? and when will it be ready... Await your candid reply thanks

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (10) (Reply)

Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 / How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / Download Lagos Street Maps On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.