₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,885,081 members, 3,815,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 01:39 PM

Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria (33452 Views)

Nokia Is Coming Back To Phones And Tablets / Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets / Phones And Tablets Made In Osun State, Nigeria [photos] (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 2:32pm On Sep 12
Who is the first person you will call when you win a FREE #GiDi? Mention him / her now.

Konga.com: konga.com/imose

#MyStrongPadi #7DaysBatteryLife

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 5:05pm On Sep 12
What can you do with a #GiDi that has #7DaysBatteryLife?

Share after commenting.

#MyStrongPadi

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Cmarketer(m): 9:52am On Sep 13
Good day Admin i brought my imose from jumia last year i was not really using so i didn`t pay more attention but now it not accepting memory card it tells me not enough space with a 16gb memory card and i downloaded an ES root power explorer but it tells me root not available i dont know what to do anymore so will be glade if you can help out and your quick respond will be very lovely
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 12:26pm On Sep 13
Hi Cmarketer, apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please, kindly visit our Service Center so we can have our Engineers rectify the problem ASAP. We really do appreciate your patronage. Thank you. #AwesomeImoseCustomer
Cmarketer:
Good day Admin i brought my imose from jumia last year i was not really using so i didn`t pay more attention but now it not accepting memory card it tells me not enough space with a 16gb memory card and i downloaded an ES root power explorer but it tells me root not available i dont know what to do anymore so will be glade if you can help out and your quick respond will be very lovely
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 12:28pm On Sep 13
#GiDi - Available in stunning colors while still featuring a #7DaysBatteryLife. Starting Price on KONGA is N25,400 only.

KONGA: konga.com/imose

#MyStrongPadi

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:32am On Sep 14
How many movies can you watch in 96 hours on #GiDi?

KONGA: konga.com/imose

#ImoseMobile #MyStrongPadi #7DaysBatteryLife

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by lastbaff(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14
ImoseMobile:
Hello Nairalanders!

Imose Mobile is an organization focused on providing affordable but quality technological devices to Nigerians and the rest of the world. We are Made in Nigeria.
Hmmm.... Made in Nigeria or assembled in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:24am On Sep 15
#GiDi - Designed to stun you, your friends and the rest of your family.
STARTING PRICE is NOW N24,600 only.

Konga: konga.com/imose

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:16am On Sep 18
You are the best person to run your race. Like #GiDi, do it the best way this week and beyond too.

#MondayMotivation #MyStrongPadi #7DaysBatteryLife

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 2:15pm On Sep 18
Charge your #GiDi today, sit back, relax & recharge again on Monday!
Yes! It has a 7 Days Battery Life! BOOM!

Starting price is NOW N24,600 on KONGA >>> konga.com/imose.

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:23am On Sep 19
Anybody can slay but it takes having #GiDi to elongate these moments. Don't dull!

Grab your #GiDi 5 Inch Android SmartPhone on konga.com/imose.

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:06am On Sep 20
While #GiDi [with its #7DaysBatteryLife] is here to solve all your "low ba worries", we want you to share your Low Battery Stories with us using the hashtag #LifeBeforeGiDi.

#MyStrongPadi

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 2:08pm On Sep 20
#GiDi & its #7DaysBatteryLife have been receiving thumbs up!

Join the POWERFUL train too by getting yours on konga.com/imose.

#MyStrongPadi
smiley

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 10:08am On Sep 25
Just like #GiDi is changing the narrative about Android SmartPhones with its #7DaysBatteryLife, be the change you seek too.

#MondayMotivation

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 12:38pm
ICYMI: Your trendy and brilliant #XIPro Tablet that's #BigOnPerformance is now available at N26,000 only. That's a whopping N3,500 off!

HURRY! Start shopping on konga.com/imose.

Tell Us: What do you like about the device?

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 12:39pm
How many movies can you watch in 96 hours on #GiDi?

More details on Konga.com/imose.

#7DaysBatteryLife

(0) (1) (2) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Fines Telecom Giant MTN $5bn / The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data / What To Remove First When Your Phone Storage Is Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.