₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,883,385 members, 3,809,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 September 2017 at 12:13 PM

Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria (33299 Views)

Nokia Is Coming Back To Phones And Tablets / Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets / Phones And Tablets Made In Osun State, Nigeria [photos] (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
adetwin:
Bringing an X -1 for repair the outer screen will cost how much? and when will it be ready... Await your candid reply thanks
Hi, sorry for the damage to your device. A screen replacement will cost you =N=5,000 only (if it's just the outer screen). Kindly visit our service center at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja to have it fixed for you. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Our new website has launched!

Visit www.buyimose.com and tell us exactly what you think the website!

You may also share your favorite page too!

Do visit on your Smart Phones, Tablets, Laptops and PCs!

#ImoseMobile

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2016
Happy New Week, Dears!

It's another ‪#‎MotivationMonday‬! Go out there and make the difference you are capable of. Don't harbor any negativity. The world is yours to conquer!

What difference(s) do you hope to make this week? Share with us.

‪#‎ImoseMobile‬

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Sarpyro1: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
please where can I get imose x-1 tab in Ibadan?
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by augster(m): 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
My cousin's Imose X-1 tab's screen got broken (it's displaying ink). How much can he repair it? And where in Ibadan?
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by donpata(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
I wanna purchase the xii but am in kaduna. In the event that the device delvelops a fault, how will one fix it? How is ur warranty service? is it as frustrating as Innjoo??
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 8:42am On Feb 19, 2016
Sarpyro1:
please where can I get imose x-1 tab in Ibadan?
Hi, many thanks for the interest in the tablet. Kindly visit Top Success at Iwo Road in Ibadan. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 8:43am On Feb 19, 2016
augster:
My cousin's Imose X-1 tab's screen got broken (it's displaying ink). How much can he repair it? And where in Ibadan?
Hi, sorry for the damage to your device. A screen replacement will cost you =N=5,000 only (if it's just the outer screen). Kindly visit our service center at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja to have it fixed for you. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2016
donpata:
I wanna purchase the xii but am in kaduna. In the event that the device delvelops a fault, how will one fix it? How is ur warranty service? is it as frustrating as Innjoo??
Hi, many thanks for the interest in the X-II Tablet. Our after-sales service support is excellent. Our service center is at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2016
Thank God It's Friday!!!

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by lakeside50(m): 2:25am On Feb 20, 2016
What is the phonebook/contacts storage capacity of this phone. I noticed online that this info was omitted.

I await your prompt response.

ImoseMobile:
Guys, the introduction continues!

Introducing: The New Imose kampe Dual SIM GSM Powerbank Phone
[img][/img]

Imose Kampe is a Power Bank GSM feature phone with a super large 10,000 mah battery that allows you talk as long as you want without any worries of low battery power. The large battery ensures a standby time of 30 days and talk time of 10 days! The 10,000 mah battery on the Kampe has a power bank charging port that can charge other phones.
[img][/img]

Imose Kampe comes with a Super large Torchlight that helps you illuminate every dark corner with high intensity light.
[img][/img]

Imose Kampe phone is GPRS ready to allow you browse your favourite internet pages with ease. The Kampe is also preloaded with social media apps such as Whatsapp, Facebook , Twitter and more to keep you in touch with friends.
[img][/img]

An inbuilt digital calendar and clock helps you stay on top of any appointments while FM Radio allows you listen to your favorite radio channels anytime of the day. It has a Bluetooth function for easy file transfer.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by lakeside50(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2016
Hello,
Sent a Msg to your company contact emails to make enquiries as per being a distributor no response till now. Ordered for a sample online (though not from you), yet to get it till now. Also made enquiries here on nairaland as per phonebook/contacts storage capacity of the iMose Kampe Power Bank Dual Sim phone still no response till now.
Is it deliberate and there is something you people are trying to hide from us?
Details of a product should be online, not incomplete details.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
lakeside50:
Hello,
Sent a Msg to your company contact emails to make enquiries as per being a distributor no response till now. Ordered for a sample online (though not from you), yet to get it till now. Also made enquiries here on nairaland as per phonebook/contacts storage capacity of the iMose Kampe Power Bank Dual Sim phone still no response till now.
Is it deliberate and there is something you people are trying to hide from us?
Details of a product should be online, not incomplete details.
Hi, apologies for the delay. The Kampe Power Bank Dual SIM GSM Phone can store more than 200 contacts on its contact list. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by DealMogul(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2016
The iMose Tab X-1 is a decent tablet at the price point. Right now, it's near impossible to get a usable 8GB ROM tablet running on 1GB RAM in stores so iMose bosses in many aspects.

Decent Nigerian product. I'll advise that you innovate and improve on quality control and after-sales service; very important.

Cheers
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2016
DealMogul:
The iMose Tab X-1 is a decent tablet at the price point. Right now, it's near impossible to get a usable 8GB ROM tablet running on 1GB RAM in stores so iMose bosses in many aspects.

Decent Nigerian product. I'll advise that you innovate and improve on quality control and after-sales service; very important.

Cheers
Hi, many thanks for your review. However, our after-sales service is one of the best or probably the best in the country. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by jj9ice(m): 1:28am On Feb 26, 2016
Please. I just bought imose xii and the screen got broken. The touch is no more working. Where can I repair it in ibadan oyo state nigeria
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2016
jj9ice:
Please. I just bought imose xii and the screen got broken. The touch is no more working. Where can I repair it in ibadan oyo state nigeria
Hello, sorry for the damage to your device. Please, we currently do not have a Service Center in Ibadan. Our service center is at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja.

Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by donpata(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
ImoseMobile:
Hello, sorry for the damage to your device. Please, we currently do not have a Service Center in Ibadan. Our service center is at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja.

Thank you.
i order the xii tab and the delivery man has called me. while waiting, i think u shld knw u have a poor maketing strategy. U need more publicity. Besides, ur Customer care location is a turnoff for many. if u really wanna excel,, u must spread Customer care services. I only hope the product is durable cos i cant imagine going to lagos frm kad just to repair a tab. i advice u hav a centre in Abuja too for a self acclaimed naija company .
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by donpata(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
ImoseMobile:

Thank you.
i ordered the xii tab and the delivery man has called me. while waiting, i think u shld knw u have a poor maketing strategy. U need more publicity. Besides, ur Customer care location is a turnoff for many. if u really wanna excel,, u must spread Customer care services. I only hope the product is durable cos i cant imagine going to lagos frm kad just to repair a tab. i advice u hav a centre in Abuja too for a self acclaimed naija company . U cant claim to have the best Customer Service center when u got only one office. learn frm carlcare and gionee
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2016
donpata:

i ordered the xii tab and the delivery man has called me. while waiting, i think u shld knw u have a poor maketing strategy. U need more publicity. Besides, ur Customer care location is a turnoff for many. if u really wanna excel,, u must spread Customer care services. I only hope the product is durable cos i cant imagine going to lagos frm kad just to repair a tab. i advice u hav a centre in Abuja too for a self acclaimed naija company . U cant claim to have the best Customer Service center when u got only one office. learn frm carlcare and gionee
Hi, we appreciate your insightful inputs. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, trust your weekend has been awesome so far!

Let's tell you something you don't know about the #ImoseXII 10" Tablet.

‪The #‎ImoseXII‬ is made to keep you connected, even on long trips for more than two (2) days. Don't get it twisted, guys!

Available on ‪#‎JumiaNigeria‬.

Starting Price: N30,790 only!

Now, you can light up your life with different colors at ease whenever and wherever!

‪#‎ImoseMobile‬

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Get to the pinnacle of entertainment on your exciting #ImoseXII 10 Inch Tablet.

Available on Jumia Nigeria.

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hello ‪‎Awesome Nairalanders, we have some good news on the ‪#‎ImoseXII‬ 10" Tablet.

So, ever since we launched the Imose X-II 10" Tablet [ ‪#‎TheEnigma‬ ], there has been no competition with it whatsoever. Below is a testament to this fact:

‪‎Winner‬ (‪Jumia Oscars‬): ‪Best Tablet‬ Category.

It keeps getting better. As always, we are committed to offering quality devices that are very affordable.

#ImoseMobile

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Balley(f): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Plz admin, my x1 tab battery has gone really really bad, it goes off wen it get to 90% plus wen I try charging it discharges instead except I switch off d phone. Wat shud I do?
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Balley:
Plz admin, my x1 tab battery has gone really really bad, it goes off wen it get to 90% plus wen I try charging it discharges instead except I switch off d phone. Wat shud I do?
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience this must have caused you. Kindly visit our service center at: 12, Francis Oremeji Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja so we can have our Engineers ascertain exactly what the problem could be. Thank you.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Happy New Week, guys!

This week, don't give up yet. Try one more time so you can succeed easily.

It's ‪#‎MotivationMonday‬ with ‪#‎ImoseMobile‬!

Visit buyimose.com for more.

Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Brosjay3(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
ImoseMobile:
Guys, the introduction continues!

Introducing: The New Imose kampe Dual SIM GSM Powerbank Phone
[img][/img]

Imose Kampe is a Power Bank GSM feature phone with a super large 10,000 mah battery that allows you talk as long as you want without any worries of low battery power. The large battery ensures a standby time of 30 days and talk time of 10 days! The 10,000 mah battery on the Kampe has a power bank charging port that can charge other phones.
[img][/img]

Imose Kampe comes with a Super large Torchlight that helps you illuminate every dark corner with high intensity light.
[img][/img]

Imose Kampe phone is GPRS ready to allow you browse your favourite internet pages with ease. The Kampe is also preloaded with social media apps such as Whatsapp, Facebook , Twitter and more to keep you in touch with friends.
[img][/img]

An inbuilt digital calendar and clock helps you stay on top of any appointments while FM Radio allows you listen to your favorite radio channels anytime of the day. It has a Bluetooth function for easy file transfer.

Is this phone still available?
If yes, how much is it?
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Brosjay3:

Is this phone still available?
If yes, how much is it?
Hi, yes the Kampe Powerbank GSM Phone is very much available on Jumia and Konga.

konga.com/imose
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Bubewilson(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
ImoseMobile:
Hello ‪‎Awesome Nairalanders, we have some good news on the ‪#‎ImoseXII‬ 10" Tablet.

So, ever since we launched the Imose X-II 10" Tablet [ ‪#‎TheEnigma‬ ], there has been no competition with it whatsoever. Below is a testament to this fact:

‪‎Winner‬ (‪Jumia Oscars‬): ‪Best Tablet‬ Category.

It keeps getting better. As always, we are committed to offering quality devices that are very affordable.

#ImoseMobile
Hi, pls is the imose x2 tablet a dual sim device, USB OTG enable and does it lag when using with any or all of a keyboard, mouse, flash drive, charging etc. And pls how multi tasking is this device?
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by donpata(m): 1:06am On Mar 26, 2016
Bubewilson:
Hi, pls is the imose x2 tablet a dual sim device, USB OTG enable and does it lag when using with any or all of a keyboard, mouse, flash drive, charging etc. And pls how multi tasking is this device?
u will wait centuries am they won't even care to say a thing. that's naija for u. they can never do business how the west does. hence we remain backward. I think I made it clear earlier. but to answer u again,
+poor but manageable resolution. actually, its reasonably sharp when watching high resolution movies.
+battery is good
+it has otg and though keyboard and flash didn't work at same time when I used an extension hub, a wireless +mouse worked simultaneously with my flash. I haven't tested the keyboard and mouse together sha to c if they work simultaneously.
+it doesn't lag for movies and browsing. but delays a bit when too many apps are open.
its single sim but makes calls flawlessly. but make I asks, what do u need dual sim for on a 10inch tab?
+it takes abt 5hrs to achieve 100% charge using the "follow-come" charger.
I hope I helped ansa partly
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by Bubewilson(m): 4:57am On Mar 26, 2016
donpata:

u will wait centuries am they won't even care to say a thing. that's naija for u. they can never do business how the west does. hence we remain backward. I think I made it clear earlier. but to answer u again,
+poor but manageable resolution. actually, its reasonably sharp when watching high resolution movies.
+battery is good
+it has otg and though keyboard and flash didn't work at same time when I used an extension hub, a wireless +mouse worked simultaneously with my flash. I haven't tested the keyboard and mouse together sha to c if they work simultaneously.
+it doesn't lag for movies and browsing. but delays a bit when too many apps are open.
its single sim but makes calls flawlessly. but make I asks, what do u need dual sim for on a 10inch tab?
+it takes abt 5hrs to achieve 100% charge using the "follow-come" charger.
I hope I helped ansa partly
yeah u did, tnx.
Re: Imose Mobile - Phones And Tablets Made In Nigeria by ImoseMobile: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bubewilson:
Hello Bubewilson, the X-II Tablet is a single SIM - enabled device and it supports the OTG cable. It's excellent for multi-tasking. Thank you.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (10) (Reply)

How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 / Download Lagos Street Maps On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.